Fun ways to stay active this fall
Please leave this jerk after the tone
My boarding school roommate is driving me nuts
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
"Autumn" -- An original poem
Cozy outfits perfect for your fall date
Sweet treats: 6 good-enough-to-eat beauty products
Find the perf workout class with these tips
Give your guy's style a grade!
Chat with Peyton List (and win a signed issue) this Thursday!
Disney Channel's Make Your Mark: Mallory Kievman
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
3 HOURS AGO Make sure your first school dance is a night to remember!: http://t.co/cpIIIDwyjP
4 HOURS AGO Got a bad case of dance fever? Here's all the homecoming advice you need: http://t.co/f1AVsQG1cd
5 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/sIdZZkduFe
Check these out, too...
1. Design your signature onto tracing paper.
2. Place the paper face down on the Styrofoam. (A clean Styrofoam meat try can be used).
3. Press firmly and trace over the design with a pen to leave an impression.
4. Cut around the design and leave a narrow border. Glue it into a piece of cardboard cut to the same size.
5. Glue a cardboard tube to the back and let dry. (Hint: tubes can be made out of sturdy paper).
POSTED ON 3/8/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Ten awesome outfit ideas...
Win your favorite look!
CLICK HERE to meet the pretty playmakers that'll be MVP in your cutest fall outfits...and tell us your fave to win stylish NFL gear.