Is it weird to date a younger guy?
Social media dramarama: How to hang in there and deal
5 dos and don'ts for crafting the perfect slumber party guest list
First listen: Manika’s debut double album
Beauty Spy: Cute and Confident Caroline L.
Grab your bestie and try our sister-sister sweat sesh
Are you a super sitter?
Karen the Editor's grad speech pick: Conan's Harvard address to the class of 2000
Ally goes solo!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
2 HOURS AGO 10 reasons we LOVE @brittneygriner! She's our new role model: http://t.co/t1juiqI8cb
3 HOURS AGO All-star #advice pro @carol_weston answers your #1 guy question: Does he like you? Watch #Girltalk to find out: http://t.co/41dXSnOgdi
4 HOURS AGO Smooth smooching! This sweetie has got the right moves: http://t.co/3ZFIqvoCU6
16 Comments | Add Yours
Check these out, too...
1. Design your signature onto tracing paper.
2. Place the paper face down on the Styrofoam. (A clean Styrofoam meat try can be used).
3. Press firmly and trace over the design with a pen to leave an impression.
4. Cut around the design and leave a narrow border. Glue it into a piece of cardboard cut to the same size.
5. Glue a cardboard tube to the back and let dry. (Hint: tubes can be made out of sturdy paper).
POSTED ON 3/8/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
by Vanilla Wafer on 3/9/2011 11:54:03 AM
Thats sooo cute and cool! Another thing you can do is to have the kids each make an "instrument" out of household items. Then they can preform a mini-concert for you!
by soccerbabe5928 on 6/22/2010 10:27:54 AM
I know the GL moderators do a great job of answering questions, but they are busy gals! if you have any questions about tough stuff, school work or anything else, come to my profile and I would be happy to see all your fun profiles and stories!
by Olivia T. on 5/29/2010 7:46:45 PM
by polkadot77 on 5/9/2010 1:38:36 PM
by sable.rose.13 on 4/9/2010 6:06:52 PM
Will Zoey find her fashion fairytale?