3 things to do before you send out your party invites
Snap out of it, jerkface
Feel Good Friday: Bear and Hare just might be the cutest Christmas duo ever
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Wow 'em at the winter semi: 4 steps to the slow dance of your dreams
Found! The best holiday sweaters for under $35
Ed. obsession: “Get gorgeous” tea—can I sip my way to clear skin? Let’s see!
Smartphone? Check. Smartwatch? Yep. Smart bra? Uh...
Are you ready for a boyfriend?
Heart or hate our Holiday Issue? Send us your thoughts!
Willow Shields on the set of GL's Dec/Jan '14 cover shoot
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
24 MINUTES AGO If I was a princess, then my dad would be the fire breathing dragon who kept me from my prince #Sigh: http://t.co/lYix2E4iZG
AN HOUR AGO These perfumes will have you smelling better than a fresh batch of Christmas cookies: http://t.co/E7hb3saHgi
2 HOURS AGO Jingle bell rock your workout with these festive tunes: http://t.co/aztwRRM6IU
Check these out, too...
1. Design your signature onto tracing paper.
2. Place the paper face down on the Styrofoam. (A clean Styrofoam meat try can be used).
3. Press firmly and trace over the design with a pen to leave an impression.
4. Cut around the design and leave a narrow border. Glue it into a piece of cardboard cut to the same size.
5. Glue a cardboard tube to the back and let dry. (Hint: tubes can be made out of sturdy paper).
POSTED ON 3/8/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Be a GL Buzz Babe!