Smooching secrets from real guys
Wisconsin teen wins Doodle 4 Google contest!
May's Summer Fun Giveway week 3 winners
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Exactly what to wear to your summer job interview
5 safest sunscreen picks of the season (and serious dos and don'ts)
Who's your celeb style clone?
Show some #GLcrew love, babes!
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO 4 things that could be messing up your cardio routine: Click Here!
2 HOURS AGO What we think about Demi's new album: Click Here!
3 HOURS AGO Outfits you need to ace your summer job interview: Click Here!
16 Comments | Add Yours
Check these out, too...
1. Design your signature onto tracing paper.
2. Place the paper face down on the Styrofoam. (A clean Styrofoam meat try can be used).
3. Press firmly and trace over the design with a pen to leave an impression.
4. Cut around the design and leave a narrow border. Glue it into a piece of cardboard cut to the same size.
5. Glue a cardboard tube to the back and let dry. (Hint: tubes can be made out of sturdy paper).
POSTED ON 3/8/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
First comment too! that sounds so fun, I just don't know how 2 get a job, there arent a lot of little kids in my neighboorhood. my friend and i have already taken a babysitting class, so i know that will help but i dont know how to let it in2 the open that i babysit, can some1 help me?
by ellsburygirl46 on 3/14/2010 1:22:32 PM
by converse_girl96 on 3/12/2010 11:16:11 PM
by rockincat10 on 3/12/2010 4:15:06 PM
by volleyballbabe23 on 7/5/2009 9:33:17 PM
by volleyballbabe23 on 7/5/2009 9:18:17 PM
Flavor: Rich, sweet chocolate cake smothered with creamy icing. Mmmm!
Fab Fact: Indulge in this new 2013 flavor inspired by the popular cupcake.
Take the 30 Day Craft Challenge!