5 cute treats that just might top your chocolate Easter bunny
A rose with any other message could never smell this sweet!
Teen convicted of disorderly conduct because he recorded his bullies harassing him
Catch a Falling Star makes your celeb BF dreams come true
Best-ever carrot cake with cream cheese frosting
3 spring closet staples, 6 adorbs looks
5 reasons you shouldn’t ever go to bed with makeup on
The easy move for totally toned thighs
Are you too grown up?
#ThrowbackThursday: Flip through GL’s covers from 1999
GL Exclusive: Radio Disney's Maddy Whitby shares a stylish Duck Tape bow tie DIY
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey
10 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL
11 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K
Check these out, too...
1. Design your signature onto tracing paper.
2. Place the paper face down on the Styrofoam. (A clean Styrofoam meat try can be used).
3. Press firmly and trace over the design with a pen to leave an impression.
4. Cut around the design and leave a narrow border. Glue it into a piece of cardboard cut to the same size.
5. Glue a cardboard tube to the back and let dry. (Hint: tubes can be made out of sturdy paper).
POSTED ON 3/8/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Free fashion and beauty faves!
Want to score a stash of sweet spring essentials? CLICK HERE to enter GL's Fresh Spring Picks Guide 2014!