Play a round of holiday light bingo! Download your free board
Snap out of it, jerkface
Dad keeps terrifying your dates? How to get him to tone it down
Our 5 favorite new Christmas music videos of the moment
Soups to slurp right this second
Found! The best holiday sweaters for under $35
Smell amazing this holiday: Our 5 fave perfumes of the year
Jingle bell rock your workout with this festive playlist
Are you ready for a boyfriend?
Heart or hate our Holiday Issue? Send us your thoughts!
Willow Shields on the set of GL's Dec/Jan '14 cover shoot
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
39 MINUTES AGO Check out 5 fun ways to get involved! It's never too late to try some extracurriculars: http://t.co/ChO2VbxpDQ
1 HOURS AGO I told my crush how I feel and now he's freakin' avoiding me: http://t.co/N0HoIwedW2
2 HOURS AGO Gorg gifts for everyone on your list (Oh & did I mention that they're all under 50 bucks?) http://t.co/pbXCjLCSv5
Check these out, too...
1. Design your signature onto tracing paper.
2. Place the paper face down on the Styrofoam. (A clean Styrofoam meat try can be used).
3. Press firmly and trace over the design with a pen to leave an impression.
4. Cut around the design and leave a narrow border. Glue it into a piece of cardboard cut to the same size.
5. Glue a cardboard tube to the back and let dry. (Hint: tubes can be made out of sturdy paper).
POSTED ON 3/8/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
When it comes to scratching off your holiday gift list, you...
Be a GL Buzz Babe!