5 eco-friendly beauty products you can’t live without
My crush is so flirty, but he has a GF. What should I do?
The next time your parents start talking about how you grew up so fast, consider this
We saw 5 Seconds of Summer live and here’s what happened!
Your weekly horoscope
Glam up your getaway: What to wear on the plane
Beauty Spy: Copy Chloe’s natural beauty
10 reasons we're smiling this spring--yes, even with April showers!
Are you the real you?
Crush confused? Take our guy survey...and you could be in GL mag!
Behind the scenes at the RDMA
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
3 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm
6 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI
7 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4
Check these out, too...
1. Design your signature onto tracing paper.
2. Place the paper face down on the Styrofoam. (A clean Styrofoam meat try can be used).
3. Press firmly and trace over the design with a pen to leave an impression.
4. Cut around the design and leave a narrow border. Glue it into a piece of cardboard cut to the same size.
5. Glue a cardboard tube to the back and let dry. (Hint: tubes can be made out of sturdy paper).
POSTED ON 3/8/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Score Splat Hair Chalk!
Calling all beauty babes: Want to score a sweet stash of Splat Hair Chalk, then show us your style for a chance to be featured in an upcoming beauty story? CLICK HERE to enter!