Saved the best for last day
How to live every day like it's your last: A lesson from Zach Sobiech
25 things to do before school lets out
Fash face off: Selena vs. Taylor
6 handbags every girl should own
3 bikini blaster Blogilates workouts + chat live with Cassey tonight!
Who's your celeb style clone?
Show some #GLcrew love, babes!
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
2 HOURS AGO Check out this awesome self-potriat from a #GLgirl: Click Here!
3 HOURS AGO Want to help Oklahoma City? Here's how: Click Here!
3 HOURS AGO Do you match your mood to your @Lip_Smacker gloss? Share your #LipSmackerLove to win every day this month.
16 Comments | Add Yours
Check these out, too...
1. Design your signature onto tracing paper.
2. Place the paper face down on the Styrofoam. (A clean Styrofoam meat try can be used).
3. Press firmly and trace over the design with a pen to leave an impression.
4. Cut around the design and leave a narrow border. Glue it into a piece of cardboard cut to the same size.
5. Glue a cardboard tube to the back and let dry. (Hint: tubes can be made out of sturdy paper).
POSTED ON 3/8/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
First comment! thats an awesome idea
by mgirl216 on 3/31/2009 6:46:20 PM
Flavor: Hit the beach without leaving your house with this candi-licious, tropical flavor.
Fab Fact: Two fun and fabulous brands teamed up in 2004, allowing girls to get a candy fix anytime.
Win like Gabrielle Douglas!