9 spring-y things to enjoy way past break
Ask Cliff: What do boys actually like doing on dates?
13-year-old girl named the best rock climber in the world
Exclusive: A Girl Like Her's Hunter King dishes on the new movie, the problem with bullying and how to stop it
March Spectacular Shoe Giveaway: Week 4 winners
The only spring sandal you'll want to wear this season
Trend alert! These gorgeous highlights will have you sprinting to the salon
7 ways to feel better when you have your period
Share your thoughts on our April/May 2015 music issue! What did YOU love?
Nfinity Champions League 2: The Biggest Night in Cheerleading
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
6 HOURS AGO You're invited! Don't miss #GLrockyourlife in Baltimore on April 17 🙌 cc:@InternQueennpic.twitter.com/2sW2jEfnsll
9 HOURS AGO #QUIZ — what kind of friend are you? http://t.co/88Ewz73zdB
12 HOURS AGO Ouch! Could all that texting seriously harm ya? http://t.co/zsfm6dak7K
Check these out, too...
1. Design your signature onto tracing paper.
2. Place the paper face down on the Styrofoam. (A clean Styrofoam meat try can be used).
3. Press firmly and trace over the design with a pen to leave an impression.
4. Cut around the design and leave a narrow border. Glue it into a piece of cardboard cut to the same size.
5. Glue a cardboard tube to the back and let dry. (Hint: tubes can be made out of sturdy paper).
POSTED ON 3/8/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Got cheer? Win it here!
Calling all cheery chicas: "Nfinity Champions League 2" is coming to a big screen near you! CLICK HERE to snag a sneak peek and enter to win tix for your entire crew.