How to keep a steady convo with your new BF
Wanna know if you're really gonna have a snow day?
Michael Clifford didn't appreciate Abigail Breslin's break up song
Snowed in? Here are some quick tips to survive the cold (and the boredom)
Pocket friendly V-Day gifts for your gal pals
What your nail polish says about you
Lovely fruit kebabs...just in time for V-Day!
What’s your alter ego?
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Barbizon Passport to Discovery 2014: Meet Taylor!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
1 frozen banana (Freeze it the night before)
6 frozen strawberries
2 scoops Dannon All Natural Vanilla Yogurt
2 scoops sherbet or sorbet (flavor of your choice)
½ cup Orange Juice
1. Freeze the fruit you decide you want to put in your smoothie the night before
2. Add the ingredients into a blender
3. Blend the ingredients until there’s no clumps
4. You may have to add more juice depending on the thickness of the smoothie
5. Pour into glass and serve!
POSTED ON 4/3/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN recipes, snack, drink
Get ready for V-Day with our "Things We Heart" giveaway!
Win some sweet new swag and share the love!
CLICK HERE to get your giveaway on.