9 spring-y things to enjoy way past break
This sweetie sure knows how to make a girl feel special
Dear Carol: How can I turn my attitude around?
GL is hitting up the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards
Feel Good Friday: Adorable photo series helps local dogs from a Utah shelter get adopted
How to make a pretty (and inspiring) mason jar terrarium
4 steps to perfectly thick 'n' long lashes
5 strappy sports bras you need in your life
Share your thoughts on our April/May 2015 music issue! What did YOU love?
Nfinity Champions League 2: The Biggest Night in Cheerleading
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
1 frozen banana (Freeze it the night before)
6 frozen strawberries
2 scoops Dannon All Natural Vanilla Yogurt
2 scoops sherbet or sorbet (flavor of your choice)
½ cup Orange Juice
1. Freeze the fruit you decide you want to put in your smoothie the night before
2. Add the ingredients into a blender
3. Blend the ingredients until there’s no clumps
4. You may have to add more juice depending on the thickness of the smoothie
5. Pour into glass and serve!
POSTED ON 4/3/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN recipes, snack, drink
Got cheer? Win it here!
Calling all cheery chicas: "Nfinity Champions League 2" is coming to a big screen near you! CLICK HERE to snag a sneak peek and enter to win tix for your entire crew.