Is there a way to flirt without being obvious?
Jessie makes fun of...food allergies? Hmm.
6 ways to make sure your next party rocks
Book series you’ve gotta start this summer
Exactly what to wear to your summer job interview
Train yourself to do the splits
Who's your celeb style clone?
Show some #GLcrew love, babes!
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
11 HOURS AGO 10 things you can ALWAYS tell your mom: Click Here!
12 HOURS AGO 3 ways to work your way out of an awkward sitch with your crush: Click Here!
12 HOURS AGO @Lip_Smacker’s sharing the #LipSmackerLove! Just tweet your stash to win: Click Here!
26 Comments | Add Yours
1 box of store brand macaroni and cheese with yellow cheddar powder
2 slices of Swiss cheese
1 mozzarella string cheese
1 cup of Parmesan flakes
1 cup of crumbled blue cheese
1 cup of milk (your choice if it's skim, 1%, whole, whatevs!)
1. Prepare the boxed mac n cheese by boiling the water, adding the pasta, and waiting till it's cooked.
2. Strain the pasta but place it back into the cooking pot.
3. Pour in the cup of milk- be careful, the pot will make the milk hot!
4. Cut up the string cheese and Swiss slices into tiny pieces and mix it in.
5. Mix in the powder and keep turning with a spoon to melt the large chunks of powder and the other cheeses.
6. When these are mostly mixed in, sprinkle in parmesan flakes and blue cheese crumbles. Put as much or little as you like!
POSTED ON 4/24/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN recipes, pasta, dinner
by fired up on 7/25/2010 1:56:28 PM
I LOVE cheese but the only kind of cheese I hate is BLUE CHEESE!!!!)))))
by FuninTheSun40 on 11/13/2009 9:44:17 PM
Cool idea! A family friend gave my dad a recipe for mac and cheese and it's delish! I love it!
by Imagg100 on 11/7/2009 6:20:44 PM
omg it sounds so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wuv cheese!
Check out my pro and comment
by beaner64 on 6/23/2009 12:09:08 PM
yum i love mac n cheez!my fav..
by josie.boom on 6/12/2009 8:24:40 AM
Flavor: Pop the top for this electrifying, citrus-flavored gloss.
Fab Fact: This soda goodness has been slicking lips with a yummy fizz since 1976.
Be a GL Buzz Babe!