Stick or treat! Cute and creepy crafts for a haute Halloween
Do guys like girls that wear makeup?
My parents split up and I don't like talking about it...how do I deal?
Check out these Disney stars' big girls day out (that included dress up and Star Wars)
Your weekly horoscope!
The shoe were loving for fall: loafers!
Your ultimate fall nail polish guide
5 fierce apps to get your fit on
What type of Halloween costume should you try this year?
Ever feel a little jealous? Spill for an upcoming issue of the mag!
Disney Channel "Choose Kindness" Campaign
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ
8 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs
9 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM
Check these out, too...
White coffee mug
Enamel paints – any colors you want
1. Buy a new coffee mug, or use an old one – just make sure that it's clean and dry before you use it.
2. With the enamel paint, be creative and decorate the mug with all sorts of fun stuff. Write "I Love You, Dad," draw hearts, stars, and other patterns with all different colors. With a thinner paint brush, you can even do stick figures of you and your dad together, or write a longer message to him.
3. Once you're finished decorating, bake the mug in the oven at a low temp. See the directions on the enamel paint bottle for how long to bake it. You can also leave the mug out to dry, which can take a few days.
4. Once the mug is all dry, get ready to load the inside with all sorts of goodies for dear ol' Dad. Include funny pics, movie ticket stubs from your fave flicks, silly sayings that you two share and of course a little note about how much you love him! Another great idea? Slip in some coupons that entitle daddyo to some favors. Taking out the trash, doing dishes or making his fave dish will def put a smile on dad's face!
POSTED ON 6/14/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN father's day, crafts
What’s your fave fall pumpkin candle scent?
Score a copy of Cinder for GL's newest book club!
Love the Lunar Chronicles?
Want to start an incredible new series?
We're thrilled to announce our Lunar Chronicles Book Club...starting with Cinder by Marissa Meyer! Want to score a free copy—then lead other GL girls in our book club chat?
* CLICK HERE to enter and win! *