Get patriotic with a stars ‘n’ stripes sleepover
Is he flirting with you or just a friendly dude?
All the deets on the new Snapchat update
Naughty Boy dishes on Zayn Malik's new direction
Love is in the air, Aquarius!
Perfect patriotic ensembles to sport this Fourth of July
This fruit offers some *serious* skin benefits
The hidden reasons you should read more this summer
Have you ever been bullied? Share your story to help other girls!
GL + Disney take a look at the Teen Beach 2 premiere
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
8 HOURS AGO You asked, we answered: All of your period problems explained: http://t.co/m2z8rSRDk4 pic.twitter.com/uDc7ZhRphV
9 HOURS AGO Now we know our A-B-Cs...and AAs and Ds and DDs! : http://t.co/2x8U6KXZE0 pic.twitter.com/MUU78ifVQZ
10 HOURS AGO *Nail* your mani this summer with these swoon-worthy shades: http://t.co/9SZQnQpniY pic.twitter.com/U05xIS5hWD
Check these out, too...
Do the kiddies you baby-sit love to jot down little notes? What’s a better way to keep those cute memories than with a journal? Even better they can have tonsa fun making it themselves!
Have a blast being creative by helping the little ones to make their own hand-sewn journal; they’ll use it for years to come!
White and/or colored paper
Yarn or twine
1. Decide the size of your book and cut poster board and paper to fit. Add 1” to the width to use for binding. (For a 6”x10” book, cut 7”x10” sheets.)
2. With a pencil, mark a row of dots about 1/2” in from binding edge.
3. Place paper between the poster boards and punch holes in all sheets.
4. Cut a piece of yarn about four times the length of your book.
5. Loop the yarn through the holes and tie up tight into a double-knotted bow.
6. Decorate with cut-outs, photos, whatever. Apply two coats of decoupage.
POSTED ON 6/22/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Win it: Visit all your favorite villains in The Isle of the Lost!
Ever wonder what happened to all of your excellently evil Disney faves? Enter for a chance to check out the new generation of bad guys (and girls) in The Isle of the Lost, a prequel to Disney Channel's Descendants!
CLICK HERE for your chance to win.