5 reasons we're thankful for Bella Thorne
My BF broke up with me and has ignored me ever since. Why?
Be a pro pet sitter!
7 (other) awesome dystopian books to read right now
Christmas crafts for the entire fam under $10
GL's Friends Gift Guide: Exactly what to get your besties for under $20
Mani roundup: Too-cute Thanksgiving nail ideas
Flu shots: myths uncovered
Which celeb should be at your dinner table this Thanksgiving?
What do you think of our Dec/Jan issue? We wanna know!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
18 MINUTES AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW
AN HOUR AGO In Both of Me, a total stranger changes Clara's life 4ever. Win this mind blowing book from @BlinkPublishing today: http://t.co/ueozMpeV4p
2 HOURS AGO Who wants to get paid to play with puppies? 🙋 :http://t.co/yTJ71zaS1nn
Check these out, too...
Do the kiddies you baby-sit love to jot down little notes? What’s a better way to keep those cute memories than with a journal? Even better they can have tonsa fun making it themselves!
Have a blast being creative by helping the little ones to make their own hand-sewn journal; they’ll use it for years to come!
White and/or colored paper
Yarn or twine
1. Decide the size of your book and cut poster board and paper to fit. Add 1” to the width to use for binding. (For a 6”x10” book, cut 7”x10” sheets.)
2. With a pencil, mark a row of dots about 1/2” in from binding edge.
3. Place paper between the poster boards and punch holes in all sheets.
4. Cut a piece of yarn about four times the length of your book.
5. Loop the yarn through the holes and tie up tight into a double-knotted bow.
6. Decorate with cut-outs, photos, whatever. Apply two coats of decoupage.
POSTED ON 6/22/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Teenage girl...and assassin nun? Meet Annith in Mortal Heart
Mortal Heart—the third and final chapter in the His Fair Assassin trilogy—follows a trio of teen girls trained in the dark arts of spying and murder. CLICK HERE to catch up on the first two books...and get a sneak peek at the gripping conclusion in Mortal Heart.