The perfect guide to conquering Black Friday
This meanie wanted to keep dating on the DL
5 ways to deal when you're feeling depressed
Exclusive: Peek into the future to tonight's Best Friends Whenever
November Totally Tech Giveaway: Week 4 winners
Ski bunny honey: The cutest swag for the slopes
What type of hairbrush should you *really* be using?
Believe it or not, you *can* stay fit this Thanksgiving
#ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag!
GL's Exclusive Look at Best Friends Whenever's "Cyd and Shelby Strike Back"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
5 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming? https://t.co/uD0ZzIUd46 pic.twitter.com/RDsYpbHAya
6 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing? https://t.co/919WA2s35k pic.twitter.com/GDTgwTazBv
8 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here: https://t.co/4487igj0PY pic.twitter.com/0mUPLX3anL
Check these out, too...
Do the kiddies you baby-sit love to jot down little notes? What’s a better way to keep those cute memories than with a journal? Even better they can have tonsa fun making it themselves!
Have a blast being creative by helping the little ones to make their own hand-sewn journal; they’ll use it for years to come!
White and/or colored paper
Yarn or twine
1. Decide the size of your book and cut poster board and paper to fit. Add 1” to the width to use for binding. (For a 6”x10” book, cut 7”x10” sheets.)
2. With a pencil, mark a row of dots about 1/2” in from binding edge.
3. Place paper between the poster boards and punch holes in all sheets.
4. Cut a piece of yarn about four times the length of your book.
5. Loop the yarn through the holes and tie up tight into a double-knotted bow.
6. Decorate with cut-outs, photos, whatever. Apply two coats of decoupage.
POSTED ON 6/22/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!
'Tis the season for holiday crafting—and these are seriously cute! CLICK HERE to get the how-to for our five festive favorites.