Stick or treat! Cute and creepy crafts for a haute Halloween
How to turn him down (without crushing his heart)
Fem-men-ism: ‘HeForShe’ invites boys to fight like a girl
Check out these Disney stars' big girls day out (that included dress up and Star Wars)
Your weekly horoscope!
The shoe were loving for fall: loafers!
20 hair ideas we love
5 fierce apps to help you get your fit on
What type of Halloween costume should you try this year?
Ever feel a little jealous? Spill for an upcoming issue of the mag!
Disney Channel "Choose Kindness" Campaign
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 kick it back in @Nina_Shoes’ Talia boots in black http://t.co/c5ApQPO4rY
1 HOURS AGO 20 hair ideas we love! http://t.co/9tHTbYrlyx
16 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa
Check these out, too...
Do the kiddies you baby-sit love to jot down little notes? What’s a better way to keep those cute memories than with a journal? Even better they can have tonsa fun making it themselves!
Have a blast being creative by helping the little ones to make their own hand-sewn journal; they’ll use it for years to come!
White and/or colored paper
Yarn or twine
1. Decide the size of your book and cut poster board and paper to fit. Add 1” to the width to use for binding. (For a 6”x10” book, cut 7”x10” sheets.)
2. With a pencil, mark a row of dots about 1/2” in from binding edge.
3. Place paper between the poster boards and punch holes in all sheets.
4. Cut a piece of yarn about four times the length of your book.
5. Loop the yarn through the holes and tie up tight into a double-knotted bow.
6. Decorate with cut-outs, photos, whatever. Apply two coats of decoupage.
POSTED ON 6/22/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Stand up to bullies...and win!
In Unfriended, Truly deals with digital drama. Will she save her friendships...or block her new besties for good? CLICK HERE to share how you stand up to bullies for a chance to win!