4 dance moves to master before the spring fling
Backstabbing boys: How to deal with a gossiping crush
Dear Carol: Help! I'm the annoying friend
Check out Cody Simpson's music video for "New Problems"
Things are looking up, stargazers! Get a sneak peek at what Venus has in store for ya this week...
Insta upgrade: Five free apps to perfect your pics
Fab up your beauty routine with a grain of salt
Here's why Chipotle is *so* not worth it
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast Character Voices
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
20 MINUTES AGO What's this week got in store for ya? Peep your #horoscope to find out: http://t.co/bL77yHP6ZX
AN HOUR AGO We cannot confirm (or deny) that @rydelR5 loves pistachio + honey graham icecream—and might be on the new cover of GL coming out this Fri :)
2 HOURS AGO #BeautyTip —how to use salt to spice up more than just your food: http://t.co/eQfEIc8uPQ
Check these out, too...
Do the kiddies you baby-sit love to jot down little notes? What’s a better way to keep those cute memories than with a journal? Even better they can have tonsa fun making it themselves!
Have a blast being creative by helping the little ones to make their own hand-sewn journal; they’ll use it for years to come!
White and/or colored paper
Yarn or twine
1. Decide the size of your book and cut poster board and paper to fit. Add 1” to the width to use for binding. (For a 6”x10” book, cut 7”x10” sheets.)
2. With a pencil, mark a row of dots about 1/2” in from binding edge.
3. Place paper between the poster boards and punch holes in all sheets.
4. Cut a piece of yarn about four times the length of your book.
5. Loop the yarn through the holes and tie up tight into a double-knotted bow.
6. Decorate with cut-outs, photos, whatever. Apply two coats of decoupage.
POSTED ON 6/22/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!
Ruby's back–and this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!