5 eco-friendly beauty products you can’t live without
My crush is so flirty, but he has a GF. What should I do?
The next time your parents start talking about how you grew up so fast, consider this
We saw 5 Seconds of Summer live and here’s what happened!
Your weekly horoscope
Glam up your getaway: What to wear on the plane
Beauty Spy: Copy Chloe’s natural beauty
10 reasons we're smiling this spring--yes, even with April showers!
Are you the real you?
Crush confused? Take our guy survey...and you could be in GL mag!
Behind the scenes at the RDMA
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO Try this GLgirl's all-natch beauty look: http://t.co/CSBmtk5DVx
13 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm
16 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI
Check these out, too...
Do the kiddies you baby-sit love to jot down little notes? What’s a better way to keep those cute memories than with a journal? Even better they can have tonsa fun making it themselves!
Have a blast being creative by helping the little ones to make their own hand-sewn journal; they’ll use it for years to come!
White and/or colored paper
Yarn or twine
1. Decide the size of your book and cut poster board and paper to fit. Add 1” to the width to use for binding. (For a 6”x10” book, cut 7”x10” sheets.)
2. With a pencil, mark a row of dots about 1/2” in from binding edge.
3. Place paper between the poster boards and punch holes in all sheets.
4. Cut a piece of yarn about four times the length of your book.
5. Loop the yarn through the holes and tie up tight into a double-knotted bow.
6. Decorate with cut-outs, photos, whatever. Apply two coats of decoupage.
POSTED ON 6/22/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
How to plan the perfect party
Decoration DIYs, delish recipes, party pointers and more—Planning Perfect Parties is your complete guide to hosting fun, festive fêtes. CLICK HERE for a sneak peek inside.