9 spring-y things to enjoy way past break
This sweetie sure knows how to make a girl feel special
Dear Carol: How can I turn my attitude around?
GL is hitting up the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards
Feel Good Friday: Adorable photo series helps local dogs from a Utah shelter get adopted
How to make a pretty (and inspiring) mason jar terrarium
4 steps to perfectly thick 'n' long lashes
5 strappy sports bras you need in your life
Share your thoughts on our April/May 2015 music issue! What did YOU love?
Nfinity Champions League 2: The Biggest Night in Cheerleading
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
Check these out, too...
Do the kiddies you baby-sit love to jot down little notes? What’s a better way to keep those cute memories than with a journal? Even better they can have tonsa fun making it themselves!
Have a blast being creative by helping the little ones to make their own hand-sewn journal; they’ll use it for years to come!
White and/or colored paper
Yarn or twine
1. Decide the size of your book and cut poster board and paper to fit. Add 1” to the width to use for binding. (For a 6”x10” book, cut 7”x10” sheets.)
2. With a pencil, mark a row of dots about 1/2” in from binding edge.
3. Place paper between the poster boards and punch holes in all sheets.
4. Cut a piece of yarn about four times the length of your book.
5. Loop the yarn through the holes and tie up tight into a double-knotted bow.
6. Decorate with cut-outs, photos, whatever. Apply two coats of decoupage.
POSTED ON 6/22/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Got cheer? Win it here!
Calling all cheery chicas: "Nfinity Champions League 2" is coming to a big screen near you! CLICK HERE to snag a sneak peek and enter to win tix for your entire crew.