5 awesome pie pairings to try now!
I’m 14 and I haven’t crushed on anyone, guys or girls. Is something wrong with me?
To keep or to share? How to know when to tell an adult a secret
Were obsessing over Jacquie Lee's Broken Ones EP
The best thing to ever hit your taste buds: Caramel pudding
Stay cozy with these cute vests for under $40
5 cute ways to rock a beanie
Cold-weather workout gear we heart
Are you the go-to girl?
Ever feel a little jealous? Spill for an upcoming issue of the mag!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO "I'm not into guys...what's wrong with me?!" http://t.co/sG0oX60xAU
2 HOURS AGO 8 adorbs vests under 40 bucks (you're welcome): http://t.co/t9WgBdLGSb
3 HOURS AGO Want a killer look for Halloween? Try our #sugarskull makeup tutorial: http://t.co/sa8MTfklr5
Check these out, too...
Do the kiddies you baby-sit love to jot down little notes? What’s a better way to keep those cute memories than with a journal? Even better they can have tonsa fun making it themselves!
Have a blast being creative by helping the little ones to make their own hand-sewn journal; they’ll use it for years to come!
White and/or colored paper
Yarn or twine
1. Decide the size of your book and cut poster board and paper to fit. Add 1” to the width to use for binding. (For a 6”x10” book, cut 7”x10” sheets.)
2. With a pencil, mark a row of dots about 1/2” in from binding edge.
3. Place paper between the poster boards and punch holes in all sheets.
4. Cut a piece of yarn about four times the length of your book.
5. Loop the yarn through the holes and tie up tight into a double-knotted bow.
6. Decorate with cut-outs, photos, whatever. Apply two coats of decoupage.
POSTED ON 6/22/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
To get your
Instagram peeps in the mood for fall, you post a photo of…
Win fall faves...
Attention, fashionistas: It's our annual
Fab Fall Finds giveaway! CLICK HERE to check
out the gear...and enter to grab it for yourself!