5 awesome pie pairings to try now!
I’m 14 and I haven’t crushed on anyone, guys or girls. Is something wrong with me?
To keep or to share? How to know when to tell an adult a secret
Were obsessing over Jacquie Lee's Broken Ones EP
Your weekly horoscope!
Stay cozy with these cute vests for under $40
5 cute ways to rock a beanie
Cold-weather workout gear we heart
Are you the go-to girl?
Ever feel a little jealous? Spill for an upcoming issue of the mag!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
3 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc
7 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL
8 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q
Check these out, too...
Do the kiddies you baby-sit love to jot down little notes? What’s a better way to keep those cute memories than with a journal? Even better they can have tonsa fun making it themselves!
Have a blast being creative by helping the little ones to make their own hand-sewn journal; they’ll use it for years to come!
White and/or colored paper
Yarn or twine
1. Decide the size of your book and cut poster board and paper to fit. Add 1” to the width to use for binding. (For a 6”x10” book, cut 7”x10” sheets.)
2. With a pencil, mark a row of dots about 1/2” in from binding edge.
3. Place paper between the poster boards and punch holes in all sheets.
4. Cut a piece of yarn about four times the length of your book.
5. Loop the yarn through the holes and tie up tight into a double-knotted bow.
6. Decorate with cut-outs, photos, whatever. Apply two coats of decoupage.
POSTED ON 6/22/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
To get your
Instagram peeps in the mood for fall, you post a photo of…
6 books to curl up with this season...
It'll be one fierce fall when you pick up our six picks from the bold new batch of Fierce Reads. CLICK HERE to check out the titles, score free chapters and more!