These Memorial Day popsicles are our new fave treat...
Is a long-distance relationship worth it?
Meet the girl who ditched prom to help the homeless
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel Good Friday: These special dolls are helping kids celebrate their differences
The hottest 2015 summer trends you gotta try
Get perfect beach waves without setting foot on the sand
How to get a fun bike ride to replace your cardio workout
Hit the beach this summer with the PBteen towel from our June/July swim fashion shoot!
GL's Behind-the-Scenes of Strange Magic
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Is it *really* love? http://t.co/6Q2PhHyW4c pic.twitter.com/jX9tfIzTro
2 HOURS AGO Love it! 😻 RT@ohnosmoo: made a much cuter summer bucket list using ideas from@girlslifemagg and an idea of my own!pic.twitter.com/vGqW0rkrNMM
3 HOURS AGO This bike workout is a total game changer: http://t.co/IJouH39J4M pic.twitter.com/enzZcDVwBt
Check these out, too...
Do the kiddies you baby-sit love to jot down little notes? What’s a better way to keep those cute memories than with a journal? Even better they can have tonsa fun making it themselves!
Have a blast being creative by helping the little ones to make their own hand-sewn journal; they’ll use it for years to come!
White and/or colored paper
Yarn or twine
1. Decide the size of your book and cut poster board and paper to fit. Add 1” to the width to use for binding. (For a 6”x10” book, cut 7”x10” sheets.)
2. With a pencil, mark a row of dots about 1/2” in from binding edge.
3. Place paper between the poster boards and punch holes in all sheets.
4. Cut a piece of yarn about four times the length of your book.
5. Loop the yarn through the holes and tie up tight into a double-knotted bow.
6. Decorate with cut-outs, photos, whatever. Apply two coats of decoupage.
POSTED ON 6/22/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!
So. Many. Reads. To. Win.
GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.