10 reasons why Halloween is the absolute best holiday
I don't have a BF yet. Is something wrong with me?
My room is a disaster...HELP!
Exclusive: The Invisible Sister cast rocked sight-seeing on set in NOLA
October Boots 'n' Jackets Giveaway: Week 1 winners
We found the *perfect* sweater weather outfit
A polka dot mani you can actually DIY
GL's tasty tea guide is here to get you through fall
Sneak a peek at our awesome October/November issue starring Bea Miller!
GL's Exclusive Look at GMW's "Girl Meets World of Terror 2"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
11 HOURS AGO Hey, West Coast! @rowblanchard + @parisberelc's #InvisibleSister on @DisneyChannel debuts in just 30mins! Who's watching? 👯👤✨💞
12 HOURS AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall: http://t.co/cNmr79i98A pic.twitter.com/QWh5sARKMy
14 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it: http://t.co/ayJeNgNHfd pic.twitter.com/pJQtnyguvk
Check these out, too...
Banana bread is definitely one of our faves here at GL. Bake it up and serve at your fam's BBQ, or cut the bread into bite-sized pieces and serve it up at a summery sleepover. Yum!
1/3 cup butter
1 1/2 cup banana (3-4 bananas)
1/3 cup water
1 1/3 cup flour
1 cup sugar
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp baking powder
½ cup nuts (your choice! We recommend walnuts, but you can mix it up with almonds, peanuts or hazelnuts, too!)
1. Mix the first five ingredients together thoroughly. The bananas should be crushed and smashed.
2. In a separate bowl mix the next four ingredients together.
3. Once every ingredient has been mixed well in each bowl, mix parts one and two together.
4. Pour the mixture into any size pan.
5. Place in an oven that is preheated to 350 degrees.
6. Bake for approx. 20-30 minutes. (To check if well-baked, use a toothpick and stick it in the bread for a second. If there is a lot of the mixture on the toothpick, bake more in three minute intervals).
POSTED ON 6/26/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN recipes, sweet treats, breads
*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!
Want to rock your life this year? Check out Rydel's new guide to fashion, fitness, friends, fun (and everything else!) and CLICK HERE for your chance to meet her.