5 cute treats that just might top your chocolate Easter bunny
What to do if you don't click with your BF's clique
Watch one GL girl's amazing journey to "space"
Who’s keeping us in the spring spirit? American Authors, Rixton and many more!
10 ways to rock your holiday weekend!
Hop on down the fashion trail! What to wear on Easter
10 makeup rules you didn’t already know
I shaved my arm hair. Will it grow back darker?
What kind of winner are you?
#ThrowbackThursday: Flip through GL’s covers from 2000
Behind the scenes at the RDMA
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO These outfits totally making us miss summer: http://t.co/u8rBfa0cUc
2 HOURS AGO Who else is tired of their makeup fading after like one hour? We've got the beauty fix: http://t.co/Mm69I8dA4Z
3 HOURS AGO The Radio Disney Music Awards are next week! Get ready with @olivia_holt, @PeytonList & @SpencerBoldman: http://t.co/XT42Ztqijs
Check these out, too...
Banana bread is definitely one of our faves here at GL. Bake it up and serve at your fam's BBQ, or cut the bread into bite-sized pieces and serve it up at a summery sleepover. Yum!
1/3 cup butter
1 1/2 cup banana (3-4 bananas)
1/3 cup water
1 1/3 cup flour
1 cup sugar
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp baking powder
½ cup nuts (your choice! We recommend walnuts, but you can mix it up with almonds, peanuts or hazelnuts, too!)
1. Mix the first five ingredients together thoroughly. The bananas should be crushed and smashed.
2. In a separate bowl mix the next four ingredients together.
3. Once every ingredient has been mixed well in each bowl, mix parts one and two together.
4. Pour the mixture into any size pan.
5. Place in an oven that is preheated to 350 degrees.
6. Bake for approx. 20-30 minutes. (To check if well-baked, use a toothpick and stick it in the bread for a second. If there is a lot of the mixture on the toothpick, bake more in three minute intervals).
POSTED ON 6/26/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN recipes, sweet treats, breads
Free fashion and beauty faves!
Want to score a stash of sweet spring essentials? CLICK HERE to enter GL's Fresh Spring Picks Guide 2014!