The perfect guide to conquering Black Friday
This meanie wanted to keep dating on the DL
5 ways to deal when you're feeling depressed
Exclusive: Peek into the future to tonight's Best Friends Whenever
November Totally Tech Giveaway: Week 4 winners
Ski bunny honey: The cutest swag for the slopes
What type of hairbrush should you *really* be using?
Believe it or not, you *can* stay fit this Thanksgiving
#ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag!
GL's Exclusive Look at Best Friends Whenever's "Cyd and Shelby Strike Back"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
9 HOURS AGO 🎧�https://t.co/C7OhqeZA3e3e
10 HOURS AGO 😂�https://t.co/MIGC2zPfMqMq
10 HOURS AGO 👏👏https://t.co/q6EFci4vDbvDb
Check these out, too...
Banana bread is definitely one of our faves here at GL. Bake it up and serve at your fam's BBQ, or cut the bread into bite-sized pieces and serve it up at a summery sleepover. Yum!
1/3 cup butter
1 1/2 cup banana (3-4 bananas)
1/3 cup water
1 1/3 cup flour
1 cup sugar
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp baking powder
½ cup nuts (your choice! We recommend walnuts, but you can mix it up with almonds, peanuts or hazelnuts, too!)
1. Mix the first five ingredients together thoroughly. The bananas should be crushed and smashed.
2. In a separate bowl mix the next four ingredients together.
3. Once every ingredient has been mixed well in each bowl, mix parts one and two together.
4. Pour the mixture into any size pan.
5. Place in an oven that is preheated to 350 degrees.
6. Bake for approx. 20-30 minutes. (To check if well-baked, use a toothpick and stick it in the bread for a second. If there is a lot of the mixture on the toothpick, bake more in three minute intervals).
POSTED ON 6/26/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN recipes, sweet treats, breads
Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!
'Tis the season for holiday crafting—and these are seriously cute! CLICK HERE to get the how-to for our five festive favorites.