Play a round of holiday light bingo! Download your free board
I 'fessed my feelings to my crush—now he won't talk to me!
5 ways to get involved in extracurrics--nope, it's not too late!
Our 5 favorite new Christmas music videos of the moment
Soups to slurp right this second
Found! The best holiday sweaters for under $35
Beauty Spy: Jill B.’s tips for flawless skin
Jingle bell rock your workout with this festive playlist
Are you ready for a boyfriend?
Heart or hate our Holiday Issue? Send us your thoughts!
Willow Shields on the set of GL's Dec/Jan '14 cover shoot
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
2 HOURS AGO I'm gonna be a brace-face. OH NO: http://t.co/EnsmJGNmBz
4 HOURS AGO @WillowShields__ We can deliver issues to Singapore, just for you! Just click here to subscribe https://t.co/qHmQUc0LUj
4 HOURS AGO @ViolinLynn817 Yay! Tell us how it goes :)
Check these out, too...
Banana bread is definitely one of our faves here at GL. Bake it up and serve at your fam's BBQ, or cut the bread into bite-sized pieces and serve it up at a summery sleepover. Yum!
1/3 cup butter
1 1/2 cup banana (3-4 bananas)
1/3 cup water
1 1/3 cup flour
1 cup sugar
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp baking powder
½ cup nuts (your choice! We recommend walnuts, but you can mix it up with almonds, peanuts or hazelnuts, too!)
1. Mix the first five ingredients together thoroughly. The bananas should be crushed and smashed.
2. In a separate bowl mix the next four ingredients together.
3. Once every ingredient has been mixed well in each bowl, mix parts one and two together.
4. Pour the mixture into any size pan.
5. Place in an oven that is preheated to 350 degrees.
6. Bake for approx. 20-30 minutes. (To check if well-baked, use a toothpick and stick it in the bread for a second. If there is a lot of the mixture on the toothpick, bake more in three minute intervals).
POSTED ON 6/26/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN recipes, sweet treats, breads
When it comes to scratching off your holiday gift list, you...
Be a GL Buzz Babe!