Insta-worthy festive fall foods
6 places to avoid on a first date
I love my BFF, but she never wants to do anything!
7 spooky movies that won't make you sleep with the lights on
Your weekly horoscope!
Brighten up your room with adorbs plants
Spooky Halloween-inspired manis
5 reasons to start meditating this second
What season are you?
Ever feel a little jealous? Spill for an upcoming issue of the mag!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
12 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn
15 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6
16 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE
Check these out, too...
Banana bread is definitely one of our faves here at GL. Bake it up and serve at your fam's BBQ, or cut the bread into bite-sized pieces and serve it up at a summery sleepover. Yum!
1/3 cup butter
1 1/2 cup banana (3-4 bananas)
1/3 cup water
1 1/3 cup flour
1 cup sugar
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp baking powder
½ cup nuts (your choice! We recommend walnuts, but you can mix it up with almonds, peanuts or hazelnuts, too!)
1. Mix the first five ingredients together thoroughly. The bananas should be crushed and smashed.
2. In a separate bowl mix the next four ingredients together.
3. Once every ingredient has been mixed well in each bowl, mix parts one and two together.
4. Pour the mixture into any size pan.
5. Place in an oven that is preheated to 350 degrees.
6. Bake for approx. 20-30 minutes. (To check if well-baked, use a toothpick and stick it in the bread for a second. If there is a lot of the mixture on the toothpick, bake more in three minute intervals).
POSTED ON 6/26/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN recipes, sweet treats, breads
Read Crewel for *free* on Wattpad!
The Crewel World series is coming to a close with Unraveled (so exciting!)...and it's also the perfect time to start the saga for the first time. CLICK HERE to read the first book, Crewel, for free on Wattpad!