When's the right time to spill your feelings?
How to get closer with a girl you kinda sorta know
May's Summer Fun Giveway week 3 winners
DNA Mix Up: Little Mix’s new album
Get perfect beach waves without setting foot on the sand
5 safest sunscreen picks of the season (and serious dos and don'ts)
Are you the ultimate Bellarina?
The secret to finding a li'l L-O-V-E this summer
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
30 Comments | Add Yours
Check these out, too...
Give your pasta a fresh new spin with this light summer recipe. Whether it’s dinner for the fam or lunch with your friends, you’re sure to impress with this delish Italian dish.
1/2 Box of Pasta (we recommend farfelle, penne, or other small shapes that are easy to mix!)
Three leaves of basil (fresh or store-bought, more or less can be used for flavor)
1 cup of mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
Ground black pepper
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
2. Wash the basil leafs and get a parent’s help (or permission) to dice the basil into little pieces.
3. Clean your cutting board and chop both the tomatoes and mozzarella cheese into strips or bite-size pieces.
4. Combine the basil, tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese in a large bowl.
5. Drain the pasta and then add to the bowl. Drizzle olive oil on top (the cheese adds tons of flavor so you don’t need as much oil) and mix your ingredients together.
6. Add a little ground pepper on the top for an extra kick and then serve to the fam.
POSTED ON 7/10/2009 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN pasta, dinner, summer recipes
i have never tried caprese pasta but it looks really good. however i have had caprese salad and it is delicious
by twistedup on 9/3/2010 3:00:28 PM
i made it and it was sooo incredibly good!!
by BlondiH72 on 8/15/2010 7:50:20 PM
Sounds like something I would eat!!! Check out my profile and comment!
by Jessicamustang on 9/3/2009 9:55:42 PM
already tried it and it was delicios!!! yum!!
by igotdgiggles3567 on 8/13/2009 11:48:24 PM
Hey girls! Do you love to cook? Do you love cooking shows? Then join Club Chef, a new club where girls can post their favorite recipes and blog about their favorite cooking shows! Come check out my profile and leave me a comment if you have any questions!
by *Club Chef* on 8/11/2009 2:55:48 PM
Flavor: Delicious candy flavor in a yummy gloss.
Fab Fact: Treat yourself anytime with this 2004 Lip Smacker.
Be a GL Buzz Babe!