7 books to get you ready for spring break
This jerk was looking for a reaction
Feeling less than awesome about yourself? 3 ways to boost your self-esteem
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Spa day! Homemade coconut lavender sugar scrub
4 sundresses you should have in your closet this spring
3-free: What you need to know about nail polish
Would you wear a "wearable"?
Are you a shopaholic?
Sneak a peek at our April/May issue starring Becky G
Behind the Scenes of our April/May cover shoot with Becky G
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
5 HOURS AGO Oh, baby! It's finally #SpringBreak & we hope you're indulging in some sun....and these relaxing reads, of course: http://t.co/b88XKJ1jej
8 HOURS AGO Do you shop 'til you drop? If so, you may be a shopaholic! Take this #quiz to find out: http://t.co/YoMIGJWeeh
9 HOURS AGO Here we go! Chat live with #DearCarol *RIGHT NOW* at http://t.co/QpXlc5flr2! Plus win a signed copy of the newest book from @carol_weston
Check these out, too...
Give your pasta a fresh new spin with this light summer recipe. Whether it’s dinner for the fam or lunch with your friends, you’re sure to impress with this delish Italian dish.
1/2 Box of Pasta (we recommend farfelle, penne, or other small shapes that are easy to mix!)
Three leaves of basil (fresh or store-bought, more or less can be used for flavor)
1 cup of mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
Ground black pepper
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
2. Wash the basil leafs and get a parent’s help (or permission) to dice the basil into little pieces.
3. Clean your cutting board and chop both the tomatoes and mozzarella cheese into strips or bite-size pieces.
4. Combine the basil, tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese in a large bowl.
5. Drain the pasta and then add to the bowl. Drizzle olive oil on top (the cheese adds tons of flavor so you don’t need as much oil) and mix your ingredients together.
6. Add a little ground pepper on the top for an extra kick and then serve to the fam.
POSTED ON 7/10/2009 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN pasta, dinner, summer recipes
Score Splat Hair Chalk!
Calling all beauty babes: Want to score a sweet stash of Splat Hair Chalk, then show us your style for a chance to be featured in an upcoming beauty story? CLICK HERE to enter!