Luck o' the Irish shindig
My crush is so popular! Do I even have a chance?
15 spring odd jobs to get ya started
St. Paddy’s Day musts! 6 books that will put you in the Irish spirit
"Untold" - An original poem
6 tricks for looking cute over spring break
5 ways to get your shiny strands back
7 cinchy ways to get more from your workout
Which fictional school is made for you?
Sneak a peek at our April/May issue starring Becky G
GL Exclusive with Lea Michele
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
10 HOURS AGO Ever wish you could chat w/ @iambeckyg @MadisonElleBeer or @BeforeYouExit? Now YOU can: http://t.co/5ces4WppYn (http://t.co/9Nsq6MiXv6)
11 HOURS AGO The season of the sundress is finally upon us & we’re psyched. You NEED these 4 styles in your closet for spring: http://t.co/gMyP0pQwnQ
11 HOURS AGO Retweet this post to win swag signed by @msleamichele! Plus, more on @WMSoundcheck here: http://t.co/nAzkuNnhC8 #GLsoundcheck #leamichele
Check these out, too...
Give your pasta a fresh new spin with this light summer recipe. Whether it’s dinner for the fam or lunch with your friends, you’re sure to impress with this delish Italian dish.
1/2 Box of Pasta (we recommend farfelle, penne, or other small shapes that are easy to mix!)
Three leaves of basil (fresh or store-bought, more or less can be used for flavor)
1 cup of mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
Ground black pepper
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
2. Wash the basil leafs and get a parent’s help (or permission) to dice the basil into little pieces.
3. Clean your cutting board and chop both the tomatoes and mozzarella cheese into strips or bite-size pieces.
4. Combine the basil, tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese in a large bowl.
5. Drain the pasta and then add to the bowl. Drizzle olive oil on top (the cheese adds tons of flavor so you don’t need as much oil) and mix your ingredients together.
6. Add a little ground pepper on the top for an extra kick and then serve to the fam.
POSTED ON 7/10/2009 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN pasta, dinner, summer recipes
Love Lea Michele? Win signed albums, iPods and more!
Want to win awesome swag—like signed albums, iPods and more—just for being a
music lover? CLICK HERE to check out
Lea Michele's exclusive video for GL girls...
and start racking up points to win.