Rock a killer look: Try this sugar skull makeup tutorial
Is it weird for girls to ask out guys?
To keep or to share? How to know when to tell an adult a secret
Were obsessing over Jacquie Lee's Broken Ones EP
Your weekly horoscope!
Stay cozy with these cute vests for under $40
Spooky Halloween-inspired manis
Cold-weather workout gear we heart
Are you the go-to girl?
Ever feel a little jealous? Spill for an upcoming issue of the mag!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
3 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?
3 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv
6 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL
Check these out, too...
Give your pasta a fresh new spin with this light summer recipe. Whether it’s dinner for the fam or lunch with your friends, you’re sure to impress with this delish Italian dish.
1/2 Box of Pasta (we recommend farfelle, penne, or other small shapes that are easy to mix!)
Three leaves of basil (fresh or store-bought, more or less can be used for flavor)
1 cup of mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
Ground black pepper
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
2. Wash the basil leafs and get a parent’s help (or permission) to dice the basil into little pieces.
3. Clean your cutting board and chop both the tomatoes and mozzarella cheese into strips or bite-size pieces.
4. Combine the basil, tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese in a large bowl.
5. Drain the pasta and then add to the bowl. Drizzle olive oil on top (the cheese adds tons of flavor so you don’t need as much oil) and mix your ingredients together.
6. Add a little ground pepper on the top for an extra kick and then serve to the fam.
POSTED ON 7/10/2009 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN pasta, dinner, summer recipes
Win fall faves...
Attention, fashionistas: It's our annual
Fab Fall Finds giveaway! CLICK HERE to check
out the gear...and enter to grab it for yourself!