Dear Santa: Our ultimate gift wish list
Help! I'm falling for an older fella
Get rich right now: What you need to know about mutual funds
Our 5 fave new music videos of the week
Your weekly horoscope
Found: The perfect snow day outfit
Beauty Spy: Get Hope R.’s luminous look
I have a cold sore. Do I have herpes?
Are you ready for a boyfriend?
Heart or hate our Holiday Issue? Send us your thoughts!
Willow Shields on the set of GL's Dec/Jan '14 cover shoot
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
9 HOURS AGO 10 ways to warm up to your boo this winter: http://t.co/aUInAiLx9x
11 HOURS AGO Which movie cutie would you rather snuggle up with while sipping on hot cocoa? http://t.co/vp7qIoTVzz http://t.co/gWsmXb0LeV
12 HOURS AGO Who else wouldn't mind snuggling up with @jacoblatimore aka Langston from #BlackNativity? 🙋http://t.co/vw3Rbo2CGVV
Check these out, too...
Give your pasta a fresh new spin with this light summer recipe. Whether it’s dinner for the fam or lunch with your friends, you’re sure to impress with this delish Italian dish.
1/2 Box of Pasta (we recommend farfelle, penne, or other small shapes that are easy to mix!)
Three leaves of basil (fresh or store-bought, more or less can be used for flavor)
1 cup of mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
Ground black pepper
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
2. Wash the basil leafs and get a parent’s help (or permission) to dice the basil into little pieces.
3. Clean your cutting board and chop both the tomatoes and mozzarella cheese into strips or bite-size pieces.
4. Combine the basil, tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese in a large bowl.
5. Drain the pasta and then add to the bowl. Drizzle olive oil on top (the cheese adds tons of flavor so you don’t need as much oil) and mix your ingredients together.
6. Add a little ground pepper on the top for an extra kick and then serve to the fam.
POSTED ON 7/10/2009 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN pasta, dinner, summer recipes
Be a GL Buzz Babe!