#Mmmonday: These spooky snacks are almost too cute to eat
Why do all my crushes end up liking my BFF?
My room is a disaster...HELP!
Have you ever witnessed something horrible...and not known what to do? This book is a must-read
Everything will work itself out, Gemini!
Sock it to 'em in these so-cute ensembles
#GLBeautySchool: Makeup brushes 101
GL's tasty tea guide is here to get you through fall
Sneak a peek at our awesome October/November issue starring Bea Miller!
GL's Exclusive Look at GMW's "Girl Meets World of Terror 2"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Happy #BookBirthday to #DarkTide, the newest installment of the edge-of-your-seat #WaterfireSaga from @HyperionTeens! pic.twitter.com/piATYQA0je
2 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY! 3 stay dry in Emma Matte Magenta @roma_boots rain boots: http://t.co/QmYk0sUMFY
3 HOURS AGO Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in @NFL's next teen fashion campaign: http://t.co/qdN6s4RwIR pic.twitter.com/kHfYsSZy3k
Check these out, too...
Give your pasta a fresh new spin with this light summer recipe. Whether it’s dinner for the fam or lunch with your friends, you’re sure to impress with this delish Italian dish.
1/2 Box of Pasta (we recommend farfelle, penne, or other small shapes that are easy to mix!)
Three leaves of basil (fresh or store-bought, more or less can be used for flavor)
1 cup of mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
Ground black pepper
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
2. Wash the basil leafs and get a parent’s help (or permission) to dice the basil into little pieces.
3. Clean your cutting board and chop both the tomatoes and mozzarella cheese into strips or bite-size pieces.
4. Combine the basil, tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese in a large bowl.
5. Drain the pasta and then add to the bowl. Drizzle olive oil on top (the cheese adds tons of flavor so you don’t need as much oil) and mix your ingredients together.
6. Add a little ground pepper on the top for an extra kick and then serve to the fam.
POSTED ON 7/10/2009 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN pasta, dinner, summer recipes
Get super spooked with our Bone-Chilling Books giveaway!
Want to score some seriously scary stories this season? CLICK HERE for your chance to win three *terrifying* tomes from Harlequin—just in time for Halloween. Eek!