The perfect guide to conquering Black Friday
What to do if your BF wants to take things to the next level (but you're not ready)
5 ways to deal when you're feeling depressed
The 5 Sabrina Carpenter covers you *need* to hear
Mix things up, Virgo!
Ski bunny honey: The cutest swag for the slopes
Spray-on nail polish is officially a thing
Believe it or not, you *can* stay fit this Thanksgiving
#ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag!
GL's Exclusive Look at Best Friends Whenever's "Cyd and Shelby Strike Back"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
3 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats: https://t.co/4H64S3Sjvk pic.twitter.com/OMPDauZiRq
4 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuizhttps://t.co/pENbcXxDuADuA
5 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product: https://t.co/Ngf6cR6gKq pic.twitter.com/HTvJAIGhYX
Check these out, too...
Give your pasta a fresh new spin with this light summer recipe. Whether it’s dinner for the fam or lunch with your friends, you’re sure to impress with this delish Italian dish.
1/2 Box of Pasta (we recommend farfelle, penne, or other small shapes that are easy to mix!)
Three leaves of basil (fresh or store-bought, more or less can be used for flavor)
1 cup of mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
Ground black pepper
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
2. Wash the basil leafs and get a parent’s help (or permission) to dice the basil into little pieces.
3. Clean your cutting board and chop both the tomatoes and mozzarella cheese into strips or bite-size pieces.
4. Combine the basil, tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese in a large bowl.
5. Drain the pasta and then add to the bowl. Drizzle olive oil on top (the cheese adds tons of flavor so you don’t need as much oil) and mix your ingredients together.
6. Add a little ground pepper on the top for an extra kick and then serve to the fam.
POSTED ON 7/10/2009 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN pasta, dinner, summer recipes
WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?
Dive into the weird, wonderful world of Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head! CLICK HERE for your chance to win it—and to explore Dumfrey's Dime Museum of Freaks, Oddities and Wonders.