9 crafty presents to make this Mother's Day
How to say "NO" when someone asks you out
BF vs. BFF: The one time you should be sticking up for your bestie
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Keep pushing through, ladies! The stars say you're on your way to sunnier skies
The cutest arm candy you can DIY with your crew!
How to get your tired footsies sandal-ready ASAP
Running shoes: What you absolutely need to know before buying a new pair
Share your story on how ya got in shape for a chance to be in the mag!
GL + Radio Disney Present: Alli Simpson Styling with Sabrina Carpenter
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
5 HOURS AGO Hey #GLgirls, all ready for Monday tomorrow? Yeah, neither are we. 😝#PetitionForALongerWeekendd
6 HOURS AGO #Poll: Where's your dream weekend getaway? 😎 Tweet us back!
7 HOURS AGO Still working on that homework? 📚📝 Here's how to stop procrastinating—nowhttp://t.co/0Ur9J29VwZwZ
Check these out, too...
Give your pasta a fresh new spin with this light summer recipe. Whether it’s dinner for the fam or lunch with your friends, you’re sure to impress with this delish Italian dish.
1/2 Box of Pasta (we recommend farfelle, penne, or other small shapes that are easy to mix!)
Three leaves of basil (fresh or store-bought, more or less can be used for flavor)
1 cup of mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
Ground black pepper
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
2. Wash the basil leafs and get a parent’s help (or permission) to dice the basil into little pieces.
3. Clean your cutting board and chop both the tomatoes and mozzarella cheese into strips or bite-size pieces.
4. Combine the basil, tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese in a large bowl.
5. Drain the pasta and then add to the bowl. Drizzle olive oil on top (the cheese adds tons of flavor so you don’t need as much oil) and mix your ingredients together.
6. Add a little ground pepper on the top for an extra kick and then serve to the fam.
POSTED ON 7/10/2009 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN pasta, dinner, summer recipes
Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000
Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.