Deck the holidays with a cookie swap
How to cope with a breakup during the most wonderful time of the year
Dear Carol: I feel dumb in class
The 6 phases of becoming a Directioner
Feel-Good Friday: This girl got the ultimate Christmas surprise
Last-minute gifts: Adorbs accessories, all under $20!
Follow these steps to get gorge winter skin
Turn a water bottle into a sporty stocking
What classic Christmas flick are you?
Tell us: What makes your BFF so awesome?
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
9 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu
12 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy
13 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ
Check these out, too...
Give your pasta a fresh new spin with this light summer recipe. Whether it’s dinner for the fam or lunch with your friends, you’re sure to impress with this delish Italian dish.
1/2 Box of Pasta (we recommend farfelle, penne, or other small shapes that are easy to mix!)
Three leaves of basil (fresh or store-bought, more or less can be used for flavor)
1 cup of mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
Ground black pepper
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
2. Wash the basil leafs and get a parent’s help (or permission) to dice the basil into little pieces.
3. Clean your cutting board and chop both the tomatoes and mozzarella cheese into strips or bite-size pieces.
4. Combine the basil, tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese in a large bowl.
5. Drain the pasta and then add to the bowl. Drizzle olive oil on top (the cheese adds tons of flavor so you don’t need as much oil) and mix your ingredients together.
6. Add a little ground pepper on the top for an extra kick and then serve to the fam.
POSTED ON 7/10/2009 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN pasta, dinner, summer recipes
#CyborgMonday is here...
Burning for the latest
from the Lunar Chronicles?
CLICK HERE for free excerpts, exclusive new content and insider secrets from the series.
+ Win a Sephora "Glamour Yourself" gift card!