How to bust your tomboy image around guys
This company helps you look great while making the world even better
Exclusive: Sixx Orange dishes on her new Amazon show The Kicks
10 girl struggles guys will never understand
Talk about tasteful: These fun foodie pieces will make your wardrobe delicious
#WeTriedIt: These Mixed Chicks products are a curly-haired girl's dream
Go from clumsy cutie to balanced babe in two moves
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO Shaving secrets every girl *needs* to know: http://t.co/MM6QBGetgR pic.twitter.com/a5PoOcXszt
2 HOURS AGO Our *ridiculous* #glfashbash lineup includes the amaze @haleygeorgia! RSVP for 8/8 in MD at http://t.co/VkaofLj0SY 💋pic.twitter.com/2zykaNNIiAA
2 HOURS AGO The #GirlStruggle is real: http://t.co/bAntxDJVO9 pic.twitter.com/WkxxvQVCpC
Check these out, too...
Give your pasta a fresh new spin with this light summer recipe. Whether it’s dinner for the fam or lunch with your friends, you’re sure to impress with this delish Italian dish.
1/2 Box of Pasta (we recommend farfelle, penne, or other small shapes that are easy to mix!)
Three leaves of basil (fresh or store-bought, more or less can be used for flavor)
1 cup of mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
Ground black pepper
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
2. Wash the basil leafs and get a parent’s help (or permission) to dice the basil into little pieces.
3. Clean your cutting board and chop both the tomatoes and mozzarella cheese into strips or bite-size pieces.
4. Combine the basil, tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese in a large bowl.
5. Drain the pasta and then add to the bowl. Drizzle olive oil on top (the cheese adds tons of flavor so you don’t need as much oil) and mix your ingredients together.
6. Add a little ground pepper on the top for an extra kick and then serve to the fam.
POSTED ON 7/10/2009 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN pasta, dinner, summer recipes
*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!
Want to rock your life this year? Check out Rydel's new guide to fashion, fitness, friends, fun (and everything else!) and CLICK HERE for your chance to meet her.