Smooching secrets from real guys
My best gal is branching out...and I'm not OK with it
May's Summer Fun Giveway week 3 winners
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Ed. Obsession: INTERN TAKEOVER: Muscle Tees Under $20
5 safest sunscreen picks of the season (and serious dos and don'ts)
Are you the ultimate Bellarina?
The secret to finding a li'l L-O-V-E this summer
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Get your booty beach ready with these 10 butt busters: Click Here!
1 HOURS AGO Don’t miss this chance to show off your @Lip_Smacker obsession: Use #LipSmackerLove to score major swag: Click Here!
2 HOURS AGO Enter to win a Singer Sewing Machine and more. Find out the deets: Click Here!
44 Comments | Add Yours
Check these out, too...
1 old bulletin board
Staple gun or duct tape
1. Lay the fabric face down and cover it with a layer of batting.
2. Center the bulletin board on the batting and use a staple gun (or strong duct tape) to attach the fabric to the back. Staple one side then pull it tight and staple the opposite side.
3. Cut off excess fabric with a pair of scissors.
4. Turn the board over and arrange pieces of ribbon in a crisscross pattern across the board.
5. Insert flat thumb tacks at the intersections to keep it in place.
BY ALLIE SIMMONS ON 7/9/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN crafts, room decor, diy, photo holder, diy gifts, room redo
by blossomzzz13 on 7/30/2009 8:48:43 AM
I plan on doing this tomorrow.
by Twilight_Love_Fanpire01 on 7/25/2009 11:23:47 AM
thats cool!!! but i'm not very good at crafts! lol does anyone know what the heck batting is??????
by coexist95 on 7/23/2009 2:34:59 PM
i'm writing a book check out my profile and tell me what you think
by TheJournal on 7/21/2009 7:50:57 PM
i wanna do this with my whole wall in my room.
Comment on my profile!
by maxnotsam on 7/21/2009 1:47:40 AM
Flavor: Rich, sweet chocolate cake smothered with creamy icing. Mmmm!
Fab Fact: Indulge in this new 2013 flavor inspired by the popular cupcake.
Win like Gabrielle Douglas!