Strictly summer love?
DEAR CAROL: I'm nervous to start high-school (where grades really count)
7 celeb-inspired ways to cure summer boredom
Your weekly horoscope
20 "what were we thinking" fashion moments
Nail news: Glam up with pretty polishes inspired by The Giver
5 new ways to beat your salad boredom
What sport is for you this summer?
We wanna know! How do you feel about smoking?
Disney's Girl Meets World: Exclusive message to GL readers!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
3 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD
4 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S
5 HOURS AGO 5 fab beauty uses for tea tree oil: http://t.co/IFbME5OIxt
Check these out, too...
1 old bulletin board
Staple gun or duct tape
1. Lay the fabric face down and cover it with a layer of batting.
2. Center the bulletin board on the batting and use a staple gun (or strong duct tape) to attach the fabric to the back. Staple one side then pull it tight and staple the opposite side.
3. Cut off excess fabric with a pair of scissors.
4. Turn the board over and arrange pieces of ribbon in a crisscross pattern across the board.
5. Insert flat thumb tacks at the intersections to keep it in place.
BY ALLIE SIMMONS ON 7/9/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN crafts, room decor, diy, photo holder, diy gifts, room redo
It's a DIY delivery!
CLICK HERE to snag a cute craft box filled with dazzling DIY materials, cinchy step-by-step instructions, awesome inspo and more—all delivered right to your door!
It's FINALLY our 20th birthday! To celebrate, we've rounded up our all time fave (and all time best) fashion and beauty tips 'n' tricks, amazing boy/bestie/life advice plus room DIYs, amazing recipes and top 20 lists exclusively for you right here on girlslife.com.
To join the fun,