Rock a killer look: Try this sugar skull makeup tutorial
Is it weird for girls to ask out guys?
I love my BFF, but she never wants to do anything!
Were obsessing over Jacquie Lee's Broken Ones EP
Your weekly horoscope!
Brighten up your room with adorbs plants
Spooky Halloween-inspired manis
Is your cereal causing you to have a bad day? Breakfast myth=busted!
Are you the go-to girl?
Ever feel a little jealous? Spill for an upcoming issue of the mag!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO The perfect plant pottery for your room: http://t.co/FX60QuPXsc
2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 pretties purr loudly in a @childrensplace Leopard Jacket: http://t.co/HBx5wc0N56
3 HOURS AGO 6 first date no-nos: http://t.co/AspBhgB7FF
Check these out, too...
Love the cinnamony taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch? Wanna make your own sweet li'l snack with the kids. Here's a super easy treat. So easy to make that even the little ones can play top chef.
Butter or margarine
1. Toast bread in oven, until slightly browned.
2. Spread butter lightly until it melts in.
3. Mix cinnamon and sugar together in a bowl, then sprinkle on to toast.
4. Add as many raisins as you like.
5. Put back in toaster oven for one minute.
6. Fold bread in half and enjoy! For smaller kids, cut up into bite-sized pieces.
POSTED ON 8/11/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN easy babysitting recipes
6 books to curl up with this season...
It'll be one fierce fall when you pick up our six picks from the bold new batch of Fierce Reads. CLICK HERE to check out the titles, score free chapters and more!