What is Memorial Day, anyway?
Is a long-distance relationship worth it?
Meet the girl who ditched prom to help the homeless
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel Good Friday: These special dolls are helping kids celebrate their differences
How to make cut off denim shorts
The best self tanners for a natural looking glow
The sugar-free French toast recipe you need to try
Hit the beach this summer with the PBteen towel from our June/July swim fashion shoot!
GL's Behind-the-Scenes of Strange Magic
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 HOURS AGO The one cardio workout you never knew you needed: http://t.co/jyIA2OswSX
8 HOURS AGO Current needs: a kitten and a fabulous new sundress. 🐱�#GLgirlrl
9 HOURS AGO Yes, you CAN ask him out. Here's how: http://t.co/XcrD13YSL5 pic.twitter.com/WsI0A7aoAv
Check these out, too...
Love the cinnamony taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch? Wanna make your own sweet li'l snack with the kids. Here's a super easy treat. So easy to make that even the little ones can play top chef.
Butter or margarine
1. Toast bread in oven, until slightly browned.
2. Spread butter lightly until it melts in.
3. Mix cinnamon and sugar together in a bowl, then sprinkle on to toast.
4. Add as many raisins as you like.
5. Put back in toaster oven for one minute.
6. Fold bread in half and enjoy! For smaller kids, cut up into bite-sized pieces.
POSTED ON 8/11/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN easy babysitting recipes
QUIZ: Are *you* secretly magical?
Find out if you've got what it takes to save the world (or at least your town)!
CLICK HERE to take the quiz.