5 tricks for making Thanksgiving dinner healthier
My BF broke up with me and has ignored me ever since. Why?
Be a pro pet sitter!
7 (other) awesome dystopian books to read right now
Your weekly horoscope!
What to wear to Thanksgiving Dinner
Mani roundup: Too-cute Thanksgiving nail ideas
5 yummy holiday smoothies to make now
Which celeb should be at your dinner table this Thanksgiving?
What do you think of our Dec/Jan issue? We wanna know!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
28 MINUTES AGO 5 ways to get your Turkey Day workout in: http://t.co/4KxjLoxUvI
12 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP
15 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR
Check these out, too...
Love the cinnamony taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch? Wanna make your own sweet li'l snack with the kids. Here's a super easy treat. So easy to make that even the little ones can play top chef.
Butter or margarine
1. Toast bread in oven, until slightly browned.
2. Spread butter lightly until it melts in.
3. Mix cinnamon and sugar together in a bowl, then sprinkle on to toast.
4. Add as many raisins as you like.
5. Put back in toaster oven for one minute.
6. Fold bread in half and enjoy! For smaller kids, cut up into bite-sized pieces.
POSTED ON 8/11/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN easy babysitting recipes
Red-hot read alert: Soar through Talon by Julie Kagawa
Dragons? Check. Drama? Check.
Our favorite fierce and fiery new series
kicks off with Talon... CLICK HERE
for a scorching sneak peek!