This guy sure knows how to send a sweet text
Dear Carol: I need to be the best at everything
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
January New Year, New You Giveaway: Week 5 Winners!
5 celeb-inspired ways to style your leggings
Get sun-kissed skin this winter for under $15
8 easy ways to add more exercise to your day
Are you an impulsive shopper or a penny pincher?
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
GL + Barbizon present: Meet our 2014 PTD model search winner, Taylor!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Watch out! Taylor Swift might sue ya if you say, "this sick beat" http://t.co/wlEWgKgsBY
1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 lucky grand prize winner will score the Roadster Classic in Cream from @linusbike: http://t.co/96nf6mdCqd
2 HOURS AGO .@VictoriaJustice clears up the @ArianaGrande feud rumors once and for all: http://t.co/R3Eg8vfy0S
Check these out, too...
1/4 cup parsley
1 tbsp basil
2 grounded garlic buds
2 tbsp lime or lemon juice
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp hot sauce
2 tbsp sun-dried tomato paste
Round brie cheese (19.6 oz)
1. Mix the first seven ingredients together.
2. Cut the round cheese horizontally in half.
3. Spread the mixture from Step 1 onto one side of the cheese.
4. Place the other half of the cheese on top (like a sandwich).
5. Place the cheese in a bowl that is big enough to fit the cheese with some extra space. (The bowl should be wither either glass or metal to be placed in a oven).
6. Set oven to 350 degrees and the time to 20-25 minutes.
7. Heat until all the cheese melts (the cheese should start to melt out).
8. When done, let it cool off for 5 minutes before enjoying.
POSTED ON 8/14/2009 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN dip, snack
Win $100 in sporty-chic NFL gear (it's *so* easy!)
Ready to score? Just post an Instagram snap of yourself rocking your cutest gameday gear and tag #NFLglgirl for a chance to win a $100
NFLShop.com gift card! CLICK HERE for more.
No purchase necessary. For official contest rules,