7 books to get you ready for spring break
Do guys notice if you don't wear makeup? Here's what this real guy says...
So...I was caught stuffing my bra
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel Good Friday: The sweetest story of how this unlikely duo became BFFs
Trend Alert: Look cute forever in chambray
3-free: What you need to know about nail polish
Would you wear a "wearable"?
Are you a shopaholic?
Sneak a peek at our April/May issue starring Becky G
GL Exclusive with Lea Michele
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
6 MINUTES AGO Transform your skin from dry to glowing with this #DIY coconut lavender sugar scrub: http://t.co/8IqZbkwrn3 (http://t.co/vDOA7ggmVh)
AN HOUR AGO Calling all college-bound chicas! The new SAT is here, and here's what's changing: http://t.co/EFZh53eJpK (http://t.co/8XqwoQaPgT)
2 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy: Steal Morgan S.'s tips for making your look a li'l bolder: http://t.co/HIHsIzRNcE (http://t.co/sQ6ovUb0aL)
Check these out, too...
1/4 cup parsley
1 tbsp basil
2 grounded garlic buds
2 tbsp lime or lemon juice
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp hot sauce
2 tbsp sun-dried tomato paste
Round brie cheese (19.6 oz)
1. Mix the first seven ingredients together.
2. Cut the round cheese horizontally in half.
3. Spread the mixture from Step 1 onto one side of the cheese.
4. Place the other half of the cheese on top (like a sandwich).
5. Place the cheese in a bowl that is big enough to fit the cheese with some extra space. (The bowl should be wither either glass or metal to be placed in a oven).
6. Set oven to 350 degrees and the time to 20-25 minutes.
7. Heat until all the cheese melts (the cheese should start to melt out).
8. When done, let it cool off for 5 minutes before enjoying.
POSTED ON 8/14/2009 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN dip, snack
Score Splat Hair Chalk!
Calling all beauty babes: Want to score a sweet stash of Splat Hair Chalk, then show us your style for a chance to be featured in an upcoming beauty story? CLICK HERE to enter!