Stick or treat! Cute and creepy crafts for a haute Halloween
Do guys like girls that wear makeup?
Fem-men-ism: ‘HeForShe’ invites boys to fight like a girl
Check out these Disney stars' big girls day out (that included dress up and Star Wars)
Your weekly horoscope!
The shoe were loving for fall: loafers!
Your ultimate fall nail polish guide
5 fierce apps to get your fit on
What type of Halloween costume should you try this year?
Ever feel a little jealous? Spill for an upcoming issue of the mag!
Disney Channel "Choose Kindness" Campaign
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
15 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ
16 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs
17 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM
Check these out, too...
1/4 cup parsley
1 tbsp basil
2 grounded garlic buds
2 tbsp lime or lemon juice
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp hot sauce
2 tbsp sun-dried tomato paste
Round brie cheese (19.6 oz)
1. Mix the first seven ingredients together.
2. Cut the round cheese horizontally in half.
3. Spread the mixture from Step 1 onto one side of the cheese.
4. Place the other half of the cheese on top (like a sandwich).
5. Place the cheese in a bowl that is big enough to fit the cheese with some extra space. (The bowl should be wither either glass or metal to be placed in a oven).
6. Set oven to 350 degrees and the time to 20-25 minutes.
7. Heat until all the cheese melts (the cheese should start to melt out).
8. When done, let it cool off for 5 minutes before enjoying.
POSTED ON 8/14/2009 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN dip, snack
What’s your fave fall pumpkin candle scent?
Ten awesome outfit ideas...
Win your favorite look!
CLICK HERE to meet the pretty playmakers that'll be MVP in your cutest fall outfits...and tell us your fave to win stylish NFL gear.