This Thanksgiving, we're thankful for all these awesome celebs
My BF never wants to do anything fun...should I dump him?
This 7-year-old boy learned all about the power of helping others
The first Captain America: Civil War trailer is here!
How cute are these DIY turkey pops?
Ditch the dress: How to shimmer and shine in bold bottoms
This is *exactly* how you should do your makeup this Thanksgiving
Believe it or not, you *can* stay fit this Thanksgiving
#ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag!
GL's Exclusive Look at Liv and Maddie's "Ask-Her-More-A-Rooney"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours: pic.twitter.com/LhRaQBsFli
8 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for? https://t.co/3dFALBC0GW pic.twitter.com/PJ8GFKizj3
9 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you? https://t.co/Bghb31GpVn pic.twitter.com/47eMyZxRkw
Check these out, too...
1/4 cup parsley
1 tbsp basil
2 grounded garlic buds
2 tbsp lime or lemon juice
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp hot sauce
2 tbsp sun-dried tomato paste
Round brie cheese (19.6 oz)
1. Mix the first seven ingredients together.
2. Cut the round cheese horizontally in half.
3. Spread the mixture from Step 1 onto one side of the cheese.
4. Place the other half of the cheese on top (like a sandwich).
5. Place the cheese in a bowl that is big enough to fit the cheese with some extra space. (The bowl should be wither either glass or metal to be placed in a oven).
6. Set oven to 350 degrees and the time to 20-25 minutes.
7. Heat until all the cheese melts (the cheese should start to melt out).
8. When done, let it cool off for 5 minutes before enjoying.
POSTED ON 8/14/2009 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN dip, snack
WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?
Dive into the weird, wonderful world of Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head! CLICK HERE for your chance to win it—and to explore Dumfrey's Dime Museum of Freaks, Oddities and Wonders.