9 crafty presents to make this Mother's Day
How to deal with an overprotective BF
Wanna ride in style? This luxe dealership is offering free driving school for teens!
Sammi Sanchez's new "Talk" music video is here, and it's awesome
Delicioso! The Cinco de Mayo recipe you have to try
The cutest arm candy you can DIY with your crew!
How to get your tired footsies sandal-ready ASAP
Yummy foods that'll help get you through finals
Share your story on how ya got in shape for a chance to be in the mag!
GL + Radio Disney Present: Alli Simpson Styling with Sabrina Carpenter
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
3 HOURS AGO Driving school...in a BMW? #yesplease #beepbeep http://t.co/imuddGcV3g
4 HOURS AGO Everyone obvs looked amazing at the #MetGala. But who'll take home the #GL fash face-off crown? You decide! http://t.co/uBWljL4Ytl
6 HOURS AGO RT @grace_phipps: @girlslifemag 🍉🍉🍉🍉😍
Check these out, too...
1/4 cup parsley
1 tbsp basil
2 grounded garlic buds
2 tbsp lime or lemon juice
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp hot sauce
2 tbsp sun-dried tomato paste
Round brie cheese (19.6 oz)
1. Mix the first seven ingredients together.
2. Cut the round cheese horizontally in half.
3. Spread the mixture from Step 1 onto one side of the cheese.
4. Place the other half of the cheese on top (like a sandwich).
5. Place the cheese in a bowl that is big enough to fit the cheese with some extra space. (The bowl should be wither either glass or metal to be placed in a oven).
6. Set oven to 350 degrees and the time to 20-25 minutes.
7. Heat until all the cheese melts (the cheese should start to melt out).
8. When done, let it cool off for 5 minutes before enjoying.
POSTED ON 8/14/2009 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN dip, snack
QUIZ: Are *you* secretly magical?
Find out if you've got what it takes to save the world (or at least your town)!
CLICK HERE to take the quiz.