Puppy love? Puh-lease
Wisconsin teen wins Doodle 4 Google contest!
10-minute DIYs to dress up your bedroom
Book series you’ve gotta start this summer
Exactly what to wear to your summer job interview
5 safest sunscreen picks of the season (and serious dos and don'ts)
Who's your celeb style clone?
Show some #GLcrew love, babes!
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
18 Comments | Add Yours
Check these out, too...
1/4 cup parsley
1 tbsp basil
2 grounded garlic buds
2 tbsp lime or lemon juice
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp hot sauce
2 tbsp sun-dried tomato paste
Round brie cheese (19.6 oz)
1. Mix the first seven ingredients together.
2. Cut the round cheese horizontally in half.
3. Spread the mixture from Step 1 onto one side of the cheese.
4. Place the other half of the cheese on top (like a sandwich).
5. Place the cheese in a bowl that is big enough to fit the cheese with some extra space. (The bowl should be wither either glass or metal to be placed in a oven).
6. Set oven to 350 degrees and the time to 20-25 minutes.
7. Heat until all the cheese melts (the cheese should start to melt out).
8. When done, let it cool off for 5 minutes before enjoying.
POSTED ON 8/14/2009 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN dip, snack
by grey_ocean on 8/24/2009 3:05:15 PM
I've had that at a restaurant and made it at home, and it's soooooooooooooooo good!!!
by turtles_in_africa on 8/22/2009 4:03:54 PM
oh, never had brie cheese before, but my mom loves it. i dont think ill try this, it doesnt look to appetizing in the picture! (:
by Becca13 on 8/21/2009 10:16:01 AM
by softballstar67 on 8/20/2009 11:20:03 AM
by Stephrika on 8/18/2009 4:07:07 PM
Flavor: Rich, sweet chocolate cake smothered with creamy icing. Mmmm!
Fab Fact: Indulge in this new 2013 flavor inspired by the popular cupcake.
Read it for free! Get a sneak peek at Julie Kagawa's thrilling series...