How to dye the perfect Easter egg—no kit required!
Why your BF doesn't notice your new 'do
Dear Carol: How can I turn my attitude around?
The Mortal Instruments series is coming to TV
April Fools' Day: Jokes on You!
How to make a pretty (and inspiring) mason jar terrarium
#WeTriedIt: Caress touch-activated scented body wash
10 foolproof ways to make yourself a morning person
Share your thoughts on our April/May 2015 music issue! What did YOU love?
R5: All Day, All Night: Exclusive one-night event!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO Adorable photo series helps shelter dogs get adopted: http://t.co/O5svpPaxIA
3 HOURS AGO We've got a surprise & it ain't no #AprilFools - we're talking w/ @kelliberglund TODAY at 6:30 EST/3:30 PST so tweet your Qs with #GLkelli!
13 HOURS AGO 7 ways to not feel like you're dying on your period: http://t.co/oUolsvMQdC
Check these out, too...
1/4 cup parsley
1 tbsp basil
2 grounded garlic buds
2 tbsp lime or lemon juice
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp hot sauce
2 tbsp sun-dried tomato paste
Round brie cheese (19.6 oz)
1. Mix the first seven ingredients together.
2. Cut the round cheese horizontally in half.
3. Spread the mixture from Step 1 onto one side of the cheese.
4. Place the other half of the cheese on top (like a sandwich).
5. Place the cheese in a bowl that is big enough to fit the cheese with some extra space. (The bowl should be wither either glass or metal to be placed in a oven).
6. Set oven to 350 degrees and the time to 20-25 minutes.
7. Heat until all the cheese melts (the cheese should start to melt out).
8. When done, let it cool off for 5 minutes before enjoying.
POSTED ON 8/14/2009 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN dip, snack
Score a bouquet of books with our Spectacular Spring Reads giveaway
Looking for some amazing new titles to start your spring off right? Check out our guide to the best books of the season and you could win!
CLICK HERE to enter.