Fun ways to stay active this fall
How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors
Who run the world? Girls (and tampons)!
5 books that get us excited for fall sports and activities
Bring on the new month with a DIY calendar!
Safari style: these animal-print shoes will take your outfit to the next-level
Cute hair for school: rock the crown
5 ways to make your water taste better
Where will you meet your next crush?
Chat with Peyton List (and win a signed issue) this Thursday!
Disney Channel's Make Your Mark: Mallory Kievman
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Sporty style goes chic! Spy these 9 stylish outfits from @OfficialNFLShop + tell us your fave to win: http://t.co/fHbN6y7YNM #GLfashion
2 HOURS AGO Yay, good idea :) RT @amandacb__: I'm about to get subscribed to @girlslifemag 💛💙💜💚❤️
2 HOURS AGO #BookClub: These fab fall reads are guaranteed to get you psyched for autumn activities (hello, Friday night football games!):...
Check these out, too...
1/4 cup parsley
1 tbsp basil
2 grounded garlic buds
2 tbsp lime or lemon juice
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp hot sauce
2 tbsp sun-dried tomato paste
Round brie cheese (19.6 oz)
1. Mix the first seven ingredients together.
2. Cut the round cheese horizontally in half.
3. Spread the mixture from Step 1 onto one side of the cheese.
4. Place the other half of the cheese on top (like a sandwich).
5. Place the cheese in a bowl that is big enough to fit the cheese with some extra space. (The bowl should be wither either glass or metal to be placed in a oven).
6. Set oven to 350 degrees and the time to 20-25 minutes.
7. Heat until all the cheese melts (the cheese should start to melt out).
8. When done, let it cool off for 5 minutes before enjoying.
POSTED ON 8/14/2009 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN dip, snack
Win fall faves...
Attention, fashionistas: It's our annual
Fab Fall Finds giveaway! CLICK HERE to check
out the gear...and enter to grab it for yourself!