So you went on a date last night. Today too soon to text?
The NFL has officially hired its first female coach
Demi Lovato thanks her fans for all their support during a tough time
Mmmmmonday: Try these amazing Asian-inspired dishes
Amp up your August with these sweet end-of-summer ensembles
ALERT: Forget everything you thought you knew about washing your hair
Pulled a muscle? Get some relief with these five fixes
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
4 HOURS AGO Mmm mmm monday! Try these ah-mazing Asian-inspired dishes for dins!: http://t.co/ctAqA4boAN pic.twitter.com/yeIbfWUaWY
5 HOURS AGO Check out how this 12 year old's science fair project is changing the medical game: http://t.co/Hs0oytAv42 pic.twitter.com/EJdq5sqUvP
6 HOURS AGO Your weekly horoscopes are in ladies and it's looks like it's time for a change: http://t.co/fHodb4ULWc pic.twitter.com/4Sy08hNKp7
Check these out, too...
1/4 cup parsley
1 tbsp basil
2 grounded garlic buds
2 tbsp lime or lemon juice
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp hot sauce
2 tbsp sun-dried tomato paste
Round brie cheese (19.6 oz)
1. Mix the first seven ingredients together.
2. Cut the round cheese horizontally in half.
3. Spread the mixture from Step 1 onto one side of the cheese.
4. Place the other half of the cheese on top (like a sandwich).
5. Place the cheese in a bowl that is big enough to fit the cheese with some extra space. (The bowl should be wither either glass or metal to be placed in a oven).
6. Set oven to 350 degrees and the time to 20-25 minutes.
7. Heat until all the cheese melts (the cheese should start to melt out).
8. When done, let it cool off for 5 minutes before enjoying.
POSTED ON 8/14/2009 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN dip, snack
Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!
We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.