Black Friday shopping tips
This meanie called her the wrong name
Totally dissed by your ex BFF? Here's what you should do...
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel-Good Friday: An unlikely friendship between a cute baby and a cute baby sloth
GL's Friends Gift Guide: Exactly what to get your besties for under $20
High-end makeup dupes: Get the look for cheap!
How to ditch that embarrassing dandruff sitch
Can your bud truly count on you?
What do you think of our Dec/Jan issue? We wanna know!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
2 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb
6 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC
7 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers
Check these out, too...
1/4 cup parsley
1 tbsp basil
2 grounded garlic buds
2 tbsp lime or lemon juice
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp hot sauce
2 tbsp sun-dried tomato paste
Round brie cheese (19.6 oz)
1. Mix the first seven ingredients together.
2. Cut the round cheese horizontally in half.
3. Spread the mixture from Step 1 onto one side of the cheese.
4. Place the other half of the cheese on top (like a sandwich).
5. Place the cheese in a bowl that is big enough to fit the cheese with some extra space. (The bowl should be wither either glass or metal to be placed in a oven).
6. Set oven to 350 degrees and the time to 20-25 minutes.
7. Heat until all the cheese melts (the cheese should start to melt out).
8. When done, let it cool off for 5 minutes before enjoying.
POSTED ON 8/14/2009 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN dip, snack
You spot your fav celebrity walking down the street. You’re
most likely to…
Love reading? Want to start an awesomely edgy new series?
We're kicking off our Lunar Chronicles Book Club with Cinder, the first story in this futuristic series with a fairytale twist.
CLICK HERE to join the club...and you could win your pick from the Chronicles—including Fairest, the newest novel to hit shelves.