7 books to get you ready for spring break
Do guys notice if you don't wear makeup? Here's what this real guy says...
So...I was caught stuffing my bra
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Rock your sweet spring weekend!
Trend Alert: Look cute forever in chambray
A whole week of gorge spring hairstyles
Would you wear a "wearable"?
Which fictional school is made for you?
Sneak a peek at our April/May issue starring Becky G
GL Exclusive with Lea Michele
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
35 MINUTES AGO @MadisonElleBeer ha, you look GORGEOUS! xo
38 MINUTES AGO RT @MadisonElleBeer: sneak peek photo of the lovely @iambeckyg and i for @girlslifemag & @radiodisney!! i dunno why i look so serious lol hhttp://t.co/lCk9G20MLX
2 HOURS AGO #SpringFling: Could you imagine showing up w/some of Hollywood’s hottest in tow? Here's our celeb wishlist: http://t.co/9MViAo9ptM
Check these out, too...
Are you looking for a fun treat to make with the kids the next time you're babysitting?! This recipe is fun to make at any age and even more fun to eat! Sneak in some bananas (or other fruit!) to make it a li'l healthy.
1. Toast wheat bread in toaster.
2. Toast marshmallows in toaster oven on aluminum foil until they are just lightly browned. (You can also use the microwave but be careful...putting marshmallows in for too long will make 'em explode! Eek!).
3. Spread peanut butter on toasted bread.
4. Put toasted marshmallows on top of spread peanut butter.
5. Add banana slices as desired.
6. But 1/2 chocolate bar on top of marshmallow.
7. Place other half of bread on top and put back in toaster oven until chocolate is slightly melted.
POSTED ON 9/1/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN easy babysitting recipes
Score Splat Hair Chalk!
Calling all beauty babes: Want to score a sweet stash of Splat Hair Chalk, then show us your style for a chance to be featured in an upcoming beauty story? CLICK HERE to enter!