22 things you can do to save the world
This BGF got out of the friend zone in the sweetest way
How to find your hidden talent when you feel like you don't have one
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel Good Friday: NJ middle school creates one-of-a-kind pie for a major pizza chain!
Style crush: How to wear white denim (the right way)
Create your own all-natural eyeshadow in just 3 easy steps!
Get those gams: 3 moves to totally toned legs
Share your story on how ya got in shape for a chance to be in the mag!
GL + Radio Disney Present: Alli Simpson Styling with Sammi Sanchez
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
8 HOURS AGO #OOTD goals: http://t.co/P4SwNHieLy
9 HOURS AGO It's official. If you need us, we'll be curled up in a ball on the couch. 😫 😭 #ByeAustinAndAllylhttp://t.co/ekscaH0rJZrJZ
10 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 tame their tresses with a Shine, Squirt and Pastel set from Wet Brush. Enter here: http://t.co/Pipv1GTUTV
Check these out, too...
Are you looking for a fun treat to make with the kids the next time you're babysitting?! This recipe is fun to make at any age and even more fun to eat! Sneak in some bananas (or other fruit!) to make it a li'l healthy.
1. Toast wheat bread in toaster.
2. Toast marshmallows in toaster oven on aluminum foil until they are just lightly browned. (You can also use the microwave but be careful...putting marshmallows in for too long will make 'em explode! Eek!).
3. Spread peanut butter on toasted bread.
4. Put toasted marshmallows on top of spread peanut butter.
5. Add banana slices as desired.
6. But 1/2 chocolate bar on top of marshmallow.
7. Place other half of bread on top and put back in toaster oven until chocolate is slightly melted.
POSTED ON 9/1/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN easy babysitting recipes
Come see what girls are saying about Echo!
Listen up, bookworm babes. Loved Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan? Check out her newest novel, Echo, in our second-ever book club! We're talking music, magic and more all month. CLICK HERE to check it out.