Rock a killer look: Try this sugar skull makeup tutorial
Is it weird for girls to ask out guys?
I love my BFF, but she never wants to do anything!
Were obsessing over Jacquie Lee's Broken Ones EP
Your weekly horoscope!
Brighten up your room with adorbs plants
Spooky Halloween-inspired manis
Is your cereal causing you to have a bad day? Breakfast myth=busted!
Are you the go-to girl?
Ever feel a little jealous? Spill for an upcoming issue of the mag!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO #Unraveled by @GenniferAlbin is finally in stores! Still need to catch up? Read the first book in the series, #Crewel, on @wattpad for free!
AN HOUR AGO What does your horoscope say this week (dun dun dunnn!): http://t.co/0fOq0gESZ6
2 HOURS AGO The perfect plant pottery for your room: http://t.co/FX60QuPXsc
Check these out, too...
Are you looking for a fun treat to make with the kids the next time you're babysitting?! This recipe is fun to make at any age and even more fun to eat! Sneak in some bananas (or other fruit!) to make it a li'l healthy.
1. Toast wheat bread in toaster.
2. Toast marshmallows in toaster oven on aluminum foil until they are just lightly browned. (You can also use the microwave but be careful...putting marshmallows in for too long will make 'em explode! Eek!).
3. Spread peanut butter on toasted bread.
4. Put toasted marshmallows on top of spread peanut butter.
5. Add banana slices as desired.
6. But 1/2 chocolate bar on top of marshmallow.
7. Place other half of bread on top and put back in toaster oven until chocolate is slightly melted.
POSTED ON 9/1/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN easy babysitting recipes
Win fall faves...
Attention, fashionistas: It's our annual
Fab Fall Finds giveaway! CLICK HERE to check
out the gear...and enter to grab it for yourself!