Woohoo! 25 things you gotta do this spring break
My BGF completely ignores me in school. What happened?
15 spring odd jobs to get ya started
What freaks Divergent stars out the most?
Bored with breakfast? Kick-start your day with sweet smoothies
Be beach-ready: Our fave swimsuit and cover-up combos
Coconut oil: 6 ways to use this skin-saving beauty secret
4 ways to add more veg to your meals (without even noticing)
Which fictional school is made for you?
Sneak a peek at our April/May issue starring Becky G
GL Exclusive with Lea Michele
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 HOURS AGO #SaintPattys: Gearin' up to chase some rainbows? Prep with this interval workout: http://t.co/lhlCNHpvfh
10 HOURS AGO Hallelujah! Skirt season is finally here, & we’ve got the right picks for every style: http://t.co/HC6zrKZABF (http://t.co/XJPXlYaXtn)
10 HOURS AGO Just overheard in the office: "I love @BeforeYouExit so much I can't even stand it." - Kelsey // #thingswesayatGL #beforeyouexit
Check these out, too...
Are you looking for a fun treat to make with the kids the next time you're babysitting?! This recipe is fun to make at any age and even more fun to eat! Sneak in some bananas (or other fruit!) to make it a li'l healthy.
1. Toast wheat bread in toaster.
2. Toast marshmallows in toaster oven on aluminum foil until they are just lightly browned. (You can also use the microwave but be careful...putting marshmallows in for too long will make 'em explode! Eek!).
3. Spread peanut butter on toasted bread.
4. Put toasted marshmallows on top of spread peanut butter.
5. Add banana slices as desired.
6. But 1/2 chocolate bar on top of marshmallow.
7. Place other half of bread on top and put back in toaster oven until chocolate is slightly melted.
POSTED ON 9/1/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN easy babysitting recipes
Love Lea Michele? Win signed albums, iPods and more!
Want to win awesome swag—like signed albums, iPods and more—just for being a
music lover? CLICK HERE to check out
Lea Michele's exclusive video for GL girls...
and start racking up points to win.