What is Memorial Day, anyway?
How to get your ex to like you again
Iraqi girl reunites with the soldier who helped her get to America
Exclusive: Babes before boys? We've got your first look at tonight's K.C. Undercover
Feel Good Friday: Having a ruff day? Read *this*
How to rock the white-on-white trend
How to protect your strands from the summer sun
What you need to know about cracking your knuckles
Have you ever been bullied? Share your story to help other girls!
GL's Behind-the-Scenes of Strange Magic
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO ARE YOU READY? @officialR5 is teasing something *HUGE*: http://t.co/PS12bucGBv http://t.co/iilCsX0U78 pic.twitter.com/N3zaiMqUoT
2 HOURS AGO Hey sweaty sistahs! Beat the dreaded summer makeup melt with these amazing products: http://t.co/E9XSGdhCIn pic.twitter.com/z1SA5COiPG
3 HOURS AGO Have you ever been bullied? Share your story & you could be featured in the next issue of GL: http://t.co/dkIXj4ucLe pic.twitter.com/1N5nxBARja
Check these out, too...
Are you looking for a fun treat to make with the kids the next time you're babysitting?! This recipe is fun to make at any age and even more fun to eat! Sneak in some bananas (or other fruit!) to make it a li'l healthy.
1. Toast wheat bread in toaster.
2. Toast marshmallows in toaster oven on aluminum foil until they are just lightly browned. (You can also use the microwave but be careful...putting marshmallows in for too long will make 'em explode! Eek!).
3. Spread peanut butter on toasted bread.
4. Put toasted marshmallows on top of spread peanut butter.
5. Add banana slices as desired.
6. But 1/2 chocolate bar on top of marshmallow.
7. Place other half of bread on top and put back in toaster oven until chocolate is slightly melted.
POSTED ON 9/1/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN easy babysitting recipes
Do you have any plans on getting a summer job?
QUIZ: Are you the best bestie?
How well do you *really* know your BFF?
Grab your best bud and CLICK HERE to take the ultimate friendship test!