This cutie had our hearts running a mile a minute
Do you have social anxiety? This surprising solution can help
This 17-year-old is standing up against unfair dress code policies
Happy National Friendship Day! Here's how to celebrate it in style
Amp up your August with these sweet end-of-summer ensembles
The DIY facial mistakes you're making
Pulled a muscle? Get some relief with these five fixes
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Is your friend wayyyyy too invested in your love life?: http://t.co/Iut00kWaiz pic.twitter.com/ZgmxbzApI2
1 HOURS AGO Happy #FriendshipDay! RT to show your besties where to find cute back-to-school clothes (under $20): @GraysonOnline! pic.twitter.com/HGxXcIWTxx
3 HOURS AGO Got the hots for someone special? Peep our ways to get him to ask you out: http://t.co/sijurWgJni pic.twitter.com/bgD4guvYiA
Check these out, too...
Are you looking for a fun treat to make with the kids the next time you're babysitting?! This recipe is fun to make at any age and even more fun to eat! Sneak in some bananas (or other fruit!) to make it a li'l healthy.
1. Toast wheat bread in toaster.
2. Toast marshmallows in toaster oven on aluminum foil until they are just lightly browned. (You can also use the microwave but be careful...putting marshmallows in for too long will make 'em explode! Eek!).
3. Spread peanut butter on toasted bread.
4. Put toasted marshmallows on top of spread peanut butter.
5. Add banana slices as desired.
6. But 1/2 chocolate bar on top of marshmallow.
7. Place other half of bread on top and put back in toaster oven until chocolate is slightly melted.
POSTED ON 9/1/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN easy babysitting recipes
*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!
Want to rock your life this year? Check out Rydel's new guide to fashion, fitness, friends, fun (and everything else!) and CLICK HERE for your chance to meet her.