5 eco-friendly beauty products you can’t live without
My crush is so flirty, but he has a GF. What should I do?
The next time your parents start talking about how you grew up so fast, consider this
We saw 5 Seconds of Summer live and here’s what happened!
Your weekly horoscope
Glam up your getaway: What to wear on the plane
Beauty Spy: Copy Chloe’s natural beauty
10 reasons we're smiling this spring--yes, even with April showers!
Are you the real you?
Crush confused? Take our guy survey...and you could be in GL mag!
Behind the scenes at the RDMA
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm
10 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI
11 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4
Check these out, too...
Are you looking for a fun treat to make with the kids the next time you're babysitting?! This recipe is fun to make at any age and even more fun to eat! Sneak in some bananas (or other fruit!) to make it a li'l healthy.
1. Toast wheat bread in toaster.
2. Toast marshmallows in toaster oven on aluminum foil until they are just lightly browned. (You can also use the microwave but be careful...putting marshmallows in for too long will make 'em explode! Eek!).
3. Spread peanut butter on toasted bread.
4. Put toasted marshmallows on top of spread peanut butter.
5. Add banana slices as desired.
6. But 1/2 chocolate bar on top of marshmallow.
7. Place other half of bread on top and put back in toaster oven until chocolate is slightly melted.
POSTED ON 9/1/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN easy babysitting recipes
Free fashion and beauty faves!
Want to score a stash of sweet spring essentials? CLICK HERE to enter GL's Fresh Spring Picks Guide 2014!