Fun 'n' healthy Halloween treats
Secret ways to let your crush know your true feelings
#Being13: Inside the secret world of teens
Tonight: Every Witch Way's Andi is back in Nick's new WITS Academy
It's all about limits this week, Virgo
Wear *this* to boost your mood
Nail polish expires? The *real* shelf-life of your fave beauty products
#Mmmonday: The all-time best after-school snacks
Sneak a peek at our awesome October/November issue starring Bea Miller!
GL's Exclusive Look at GMW's "Girl Meets World of Terror 2"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO We're still obsessed with this so-fresh fishtail mani from @hannahroxit: http://t.co/x7UIDp19tM pic.twitter.com/GskKPhFl0N
3 HOURS AGO It's never too early to start prepping for college—seriously!: http://t.co/1Mn8rLOwyA pic.twitter.com/ydSiAgOPNp
6 HOURS AGO 8 things all runners know to be true (#3 it TOO real...): http://t.co/QSxcivwEZG pic.twitter.com/9v9RquEQZa
Check these out, too...
Are you looking for a fun treat to make with the kids the next time you're babysitting?! This recipe is fun to make at any age and even more fun to eat! Sneak in some bananas (or other fruit!) to make it a li'l healthy.
1. Toast wheat bread in toaster.
2. Toast marshmallows in toaster oven on aluminum foil until they are just lightly browned. (You can also use the microwave but be careful...putting marshmallows in for too long will make 'em explode! Eek!).
3. Spread peanut butter on toasted bread.
4. Put toasted marshmallows on top of spread peanut butter.
5. Add banana slices as desired.
6. But 1/2 chocolate bar on top of marshmallow.
7. Place other half of bread on top and put back in toaster oven until chocolate is slightly melted.
POSTED ON 9/1/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN easy babysitting recipes
Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!
CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,
details and official rules).