Four wicked ways to transform your home from ordinary to out of this world
Why does my BGF act too cool around me at school?
I can't stop tearing my hair out...help!
5 books that get us excited for fall sports and activities
Your weekly horoscope!
Your ultimate shopping guide: when to save and when to splurge
Match your pen to your polish: it’s a thing!
5 fall inspired smoothies to try now
Where will you meet your next crush?
Sneak a peek at our October/November issue starring Peyton List!
Disney Channel's Make Your Mark: Mallory Kievman
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
10 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz
11 HOURS AGO Because taking notes is infinitely more chic when your polish matches your pen: http://t.co/BePRfRcK6M #manimonday
12 HOURS AGO We feel *exactly* the same way! RT @PeytonatorWorld: @girlslifemag @PeytonList OMGOMGOMGOMG
Check these out, too...
Are you looking for a fun treat to make with the kids the next time you're babysitting?! This recipe is fun to make at any age and even more fun to eat! Sneak in some bananas (or other fruit!) to make it a li'l healthy.
1. Toast wheat bread in toaster.
2. Toast marshmallows in toaster oven on aluminum foil until they are just lightly browned. (You can also use the microwave but be careful...putting marshmallows in for too long will make 'em explode! Eek!).
3. Spread peanut butter on toasted bread.
4. Put toasted marshmallows on top of spread peanut butter.
5. Add banana slices as desired.
6. But 1/2 chocolate bar on top of marshmallow.
7. Place other half of bread on top and put back in toaster oven until chocolate is slightly melted.
POSTED ON 9/1/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN easy babysitting recipes
Quiz: What kind of sister are you?
Are you the sassy sister, the shy sister or the supportive sister? Take this quiz—inspired by the new graphic novel Sisters by Raina Telgemeier—to find out!