10 fun things to do for Earth Day (and beyond)
Make a move! Why being obvious can get you the guy
Texas HS football player gives the cutest promposal to his special needs friend
Zayn Malik thanks his 1D boys in a touching acceptance speech
Change is in the air, ladies! Find out what your week has in store for ya here...
See what your fave celebs wore to Coachella!
Eco-chic beauty picks you need, stat
What your exercise cramps are *really* trying to tell ya
Share your story on how ya got in shape for a chance to be in the mag!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
12 HOURS AGO "Be a voice, not an echo." (The incredible @aijamayrock speaking at #GLRockYourLife last week) #MotivationMonday 🙌🏾
13 HOURS AGO RT @aijamayrock: Something I talked about at the @girlslifemag #GLRockYourLife event...💕 So I made this little design…https://t.co/hWiswgslge…
13 HOURS AGO "Are you on your period or something?" + more dumb things that dumb guys say to girls: http://t.co/PtxKGMSkP0 👎🏽
Check these out, too...
Are you looking for a fun treat to make with the kids the next time you're babysitting?! This recipe is fun to make at any age and even more fun to eat! Sneak in some bananas (or other fruit!) to make it a li'l healthy.
1. Toast wheat bread in toaster.
2. Toast marshmallows in toaster oven on aluminum foil until they are just lightly browned. (You can also use the microwave but be careful...putting marshmallows in for too long will make 'em explode! Eek!).
3. Spread peanut butter on toasted bread.
4. Put toasted marshmallows on top of spread peanut butter.
5. Add banana slices as desired.
6. But 1/2 chocolate bar on top of marshmallow.
7. Place other half of bread on top and put back in toaster oven until chocolate is slightly melted.
POSTED ON 9/1/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN easy babysitting recipes
Want to know what your dreams *really* mean?
Find out what your crazy dreams could be telling you with our dream decoder, inspired by the magical new novel Dream a Little Dream!
CLICK HERE to check it out.