The best vlogger Halloween makeup tutorials
I’m really uncomfortable about my chest and I feel like boys only like me for one reason
PhotoMath app: Super helpful math tutor or a tricky new way to cheat?
We're feeling a li'l rebellious with Cimorelli's new Renegade EP
5 ways to get crafty with leaves
Last-minute Halloween costumes from your closet
We're breaking down the best bangs for your face
Cold curing teas to try now
Are you too demanding?
Survey: Do you feel bad about being too busy—or relaxing when you're not?
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO 10 last minute costumes straight from your closet: http://t.co/PUCimvKw1G
2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 block the cold with tough @UrbanOGcom ankle booties: http://t.co/Q1Z32YfVEN
3 HOURS AGO 3 teas to make you feel flawless: http://t.co/YOHoHTs1XQ
Check these out, too...
Are you looking for a fun treat to make with the kids the next time you're babysitting?! This recipe is fun to make at any age and even more fun to eat! Sneak in some bananas (or other fruit!) to make it a li'l healthy.
1. Toast wheat bread in toaster.
2. Toast marshmallows in toaster oven on aluminum foil until they are just lightly browned. (You can also use the microwave but be careful...putting marshmallows in for too long will make 'em explode! Eek!).
3. Spread peanut butter on toasted bread.
4. Put toasted marshmallows on top of spread peanut butter.
5. Add banana slices as desired.
6. But 1/2 chocolate bar on top of marshmallow.
7. Place other half of bread on top and put back in toaster oven until chocolate is slightly melted.
POSTED ON 9/1/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN easy babysitting recipes
Red-hot read alert: Soar through Talon by Julie Kagawa
Dragons? Check. Drama? Check.
Our favorite fierce and fiery new series
kicks off with Talon... CLICK HERE
for a scorching sneak peek!