Deck the holidays with a cookie swap
Dear Carol: I fake-dumped my BF
How to deal with a super-strict dad
We cruised with Cody Simpson...and he's as awesome as you'd think
Perfect potato pancakes
The prettiest plus-size dresses for the holiday season
Easy, pretty holiday hairstyles: All you need are bobby pins
Turn a water bottle into a sporty stocking
What classic Christmas flick are you?
Can we talk about guys for a sec?
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
10 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo
13 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l
14 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR
Check these out, too...
Are you looking for a fun treat to make with the kids the next time you're babysitting?! This recipe is fun to make at any age and even more fun to eat! Sneak in some bananas (or other fruit!) to make it a li'l healthy.
1. Toast wheat bread in toaster.
2. Toast marshmallows in toaster oven on aluminum foil until they are just lightly browned. (You can also use the microwave but be careful...putting marshmallows in for too long will make 'em explode! Eek!).
3. Spread peanut butter on toasted bread.
4. Put toasted marshmallows on top of spread peanut butter.
5. Add banana slices as desired.
6. But 1/2 chocolate bar on top of marshmallow.
7. Place other half of bread on top and put back in toaster oven until chocolate is slightly melted.
POSTED ON 9/1/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN easy babysitting recipes
#CyborgMonday is here...
Burning for the latest
from the Lunar Chronicles?
CLICK HERE for free excerpts, exclusive new content and insider secrets from the series.
+ Win a Sephora "Glamour Yourself" gift card!