Sleepovers are a fun way to get together with your friends, eat and catch up on the latest gossip, fashion, and celebrity news.
While topics and food change from sleepover to sleepover, you ALWAYS need great tunes.
Here are some of our old and new faves!
Oh, and don't forget to tell us what YOURS are!
1. "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" by Cyndi Lauper. The title speaks for itself. Sure, it's an '80s jam, but this song has ALWAYS been a hit for sleepovers because it's the ultimate all-girls party pump-up.
2. "Circus" by Britney Spears. She’s been playing at sleepovers since '98 when her first hit “Baby One More Time” came out; now she’s back with bigger, better songs that are sure to be slammin' for many sleepovers to come.
3."The Climb" by Miley Cyrus. In between all the giggles and dancing at overnighters, there's always time for an inspirational, confidence-booster by your girl Miley.
4. "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift. It wouldn't be a slumber party without one hardcore Taylor tune. After your girlies are done giggling about their crushes, this is a fun song to pump up.
5. "Burnin' Up" by the Jonas Brothers. Swoon over pics of the three hottest brother EVER while you blast this perfect pick-me-up.
6. "One Time" by Justin Beiber. If you don’t know who the cutest addition to the music scene is, check out this song by Justin Beiber. He’s sure to melt your heart with his voice AND his great lyrics.
7. "I Gotta Feeling" by The Black Eyed Peas. Jumpstart your slumber party with this upbeat, catchy jam about how “tonight’s gonna be a good night”?
8. "Fire Burning" by Sean Kingston. This fast paced song is sure to get everyone involved in a major dance-off (one of our fave all-nighter activities)!
9. "Evacuate the Dancefloor" by Cascada. Another fast-paced hit by the German group has flooded the U.S. and is making everyone get up and dance till they drop.
10. "Rock Your Body" by Justin Timberlake. No sleepover is complete without at least one Justin song!
BLOG IT OUT
, sleepover sistahs! What are your top sleepover tunes? Do you have a dance party at your overnighters? What are some of YOUR moves?
BY GL ON 9/11/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN sleepover