The Real Deal: Why guys hate shopping
My dad is sexually abusing me. How can I tell my mom?
25 things to do before school lets out
Fash face off: Selena vs. Taylor
Trends we heart: Americana
Short shorts-approved moves for toned legs
Who's your celeb style clone?
Show some #GLcrew love, babes!
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
5 HOURS AGO Stay strong #OKC. The entire country stands with you.
5 HOURS AGO How to ace your tests and not have to pull all-nighters: Click Here!
6 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Who's your celeb style clone?: Click Here!
1 Comments | Add Yours
Check these out, too...
Love nachos? Need a new way to eat 'em? Try them with Doritos instead of regular chips for a li'l added zing. This is a super-easy and fun snack that the kids can help ya with. Just make sure that you do all the chopping. They can layer, microwave and enjoy.
Doritos (your choice of flavor!)
1 can refried beans
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Grilled Chicken Strips *optional
1. Put Doritos on a large plate.
2. Cover chips with salsa to taste.
3. Layer with tspns of refried beans as desired.
4. Add sliced tomatoes.
5. Put 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese on top of chips.
6. Dice the grilled chicken strips and put them on top of the chips and cheese
7. Add salt and pepper to taste
8. Put in the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes (until cheese is melted).
9. Take out of microwave and put a Tbspn of sour cream on top of nachos. You can also add store-bought guac if desired.
POSTED ON 10/13/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN easy babysitting recipes
how many people can it feed? can u tell me
by missusa12345678910 on 10/15/2009 1:09:03 PM
Flavor: Hit the beach without leaving your house with this candi-licious, tropical flavor.
Fab Fact: Two fun and fabulous brands teamed up in 2004, allowing girls to get a candy fix anytime.
Read it for free! Get a sneak peek at Julie Kagawa's thrilling series...