This cuh-razy good dirt dessert will fulfill all your sweet tooth dreams
The 10 worst things guys say to girls
What to do if you're feeling extra emotional
Exclusive: We've got your first look at Disney's "What the What?!?" weekend!
Feel Good Friday: Students try to get teacher's job back after he got fired for being gay
5 earth-friendly ways to recycle your tee
Celeb-inspired prom makeup for every skin tone!
What your exercise cramps are *really* trying to tell ya
Share your thoughts on our April/May 2015 music issue! What did YOU love?
GL + Radio Disney Present: Alli Simpson Styling with Sammi Sanchez
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
21 HOURS AGO Happy #Caturday, kittens 🐱pic.twitter.com/Q5yJu4yxB33
YESTERDAY Soft, smooth and sleek. What more can a girl ask for?: http://t.co/JHczlGm7hG
YESTERDAY Re-invent your spring outfits with this #DIY: http://t.co/a5BH2rC5Zf
Check these out, too...
Love nachos? Need a new way to eat 'em? Try them with Doritos instead of regular chips for a li'l added zing. This is a super-easy and fun snack that the kids can help ya with. Just make sure that you do all the chopping. They can layer, microwave and enjoy.
Doritos (your choice of flavor!)
1 can refried beans
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Grilled Chicken Strips *optional
1. Put Doritos on a large plate.
2. Cover chips with salsa to taste.
3. Layer with tspns of refried beans as desired.
4. Add sliced tomatoes.
5. Put 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese on top of chips.
6. Dice the grilled chicken strips and put them on top of the chips and cheese
7. Add salt and pepper to taste
8. Put in the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes (until cheese is melted).
9. Take out of microwave and put a Tbspn of sour cream on top of nachos. You can also add store-bought guac if desired.
POSTED ON 10/13/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN easy babysitting recipes
Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000
Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.