Stuck in a love triangle? Here's how to deal
8 secrets to building your biz
Exclusive: Meet the stars of Nickelodeon's game-changing new show about girls in biz
Understanding is an important part of friendship, Virgo...
Need some style inspo? Check out these teen fashion bloggers
The fatal flat iron mistake you've been making
What time should you *really* take a shower?
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Check out Skylar Stecker's *newest* gig!: http://t.co/F4pM2WNP9T pic.twitter.com/gRQV6koS7C
2 HOURS AGO It's time to make witch hazel your new bff: http://t.co/9XeAgyG1B1 pic.twitter.com/JtHSSNBLVx
3 HOURS AGO Sloppy sibling + sharing a room? Eek! Luckily, we've got you covered: http://t.co/3vHIymEkXM pic.twitter.com/IBaJ9BlnRi
Check these out, too...
Love nachos? Need a new way to eat 'em? Try them with Doritos instead of regular chips for a li'l added zing. This is a super-easy and fun snack that the kids can help ya with. Just make sure that you do all the chopping. They can layer, microwave and enjoy.
Doritos (your choice of flavor!)
1 can refried beans
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Grilled Chicken Strips *optional
1. Put Doritos on a large plate.
2. Cover chips with salsa to taste.
3. Layer with tspns of refried beans as desired.
4. Add sliced tomatoes.
5. Put 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese on top of chips.
6. Dice the grilled chicken strips and put them on top of the chips and cheese
7. Add salt and pepper to taste
8. Put in the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes (until cheese is melted).
9. Take out of microwave and put a Tbspn of sour cream on top of nachos. You can also add store-bought guac if desired.
POSTED ON 10/13/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN easy babysitting recipes
Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!
We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.