This Thanksgiving, we're thankful for all these awesome celebs
My BF never wants to do anything fun...should I dump him?
This 7-year-old boy learned all about the power of helping others
The first Captain America: Civil War trailer is here!
How cute are these DIY turkey pops?
Ditch the dress: How to shimmer and shine in bold bottoms
This is *exactly* how you should do your makeup this Thanksgiving
Believe it or not, you *can* stay fit this Thanksgiving
#ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag!
GL's Exclusive Look at Liv and Maddie's "Ask-Her-More-A-Rooney"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
6 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush? https://t.co/Io3HmH9oA2 pic.twitter.com/9KlyPcw32X
8 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help: https://t.co/RGUP6ru8QH
10 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist: https://t.co/BCoBeCayYF pic.twitter.com/8Ar15BtC93
Check these out, too...
Love nachos? Need a new way to eat 'em? Try them with Doritos instead of regular chips for a li'l added zing. This is a super-easy and fun snack that the kids can help ya with. Just make sure that you do all the chopping. They can layer, microwave and enjoy.
Doritos (your choice of flavor!)
1 can refried beans
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Grilled Chicken Strips *optional
1. Put Doritos on a large plate.
2. Cover chips with salsa to taste.
3. Layer with tspns of refried beans as desired.
4. Add sliced tomatoes.
5. Put 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese on top of chips.
6. Dice the grilled chicken strips and put them on top of the chips and cheese
7. Add salt and pepper to taste
8. Put in the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes (until cheese is melted).
9. Take out of microwave and put a Tbspn of sour cream on top of nachos. You can also add store-bought guac if desired.
POSTED ON 10/13/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN easy babysitting recipes
WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?
Dive into the weird, wonderful world of Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head! CLICK HERE for your chance to win it—and to explore Dumfrey's Dime Museum of Freaks, Oddities and Wonders.