3 things to do before you send out your party invites
Chilly outside? 10 H-O-T dates for winter
A lesson in grief: Celebrating the life of a great person
Movie cuties we wanna have hot cocoa with
Clever ways to change up your room for less than $20
Infi-knit possibilities: 15 gloves, scarves and hats under $25
Cover up dark circles like they’re not even there
4 moves to get ya buff for that bodycon dress
Are you ready for a boyfriend?
Heart or hate our Holiday Issue? Send us your thoughts!
Willow Shields on the set of GL's Dec/Jan '14 cover shoot
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
19 MINUTES AGO Who do you wanna see on the cover of GL? Take the quiz and win big: http://t.co/zIiQ4kIrcb
AN HOUR AGO It’s the gift that keeps on sticking! Win your @theduckbrand duct tape gift pack here: http://t.co/XEih5qPhjt
2 HOURS AGO He likes me, but I heard he said some pretty inappro things about me. Should I date 'em or ditch 'em? http://t.co/MdcG7dSq71
Check these out, too...
Love nachos? Need a new way to eat 'em? Try them with Doritos instead of regular chips for a li'l added zing. This is a super-easy and fun snack that the kids can help ya with. Just make sure that you do all the chopping. They can layer, microwave and enjoy.
Doritos (your choice of flavor!)
1 can refried beans
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Grilled Chicken Strips *optional
1. Put Doritos on a large plate.
2. Cover chips with salsa to taste.
3. Layer with tspns of refried beans as desired.
4. Add sliced tomatoes.
5. Put 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese on top of chips.
6. Dice the grilled chicken strips and put them on top of the chips and cheese
7. Add salt and pepper to taste
8. Put in the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes (until cheese is melted).
9. Take out of microwave and put a Tbspn of sour cream on top of nachos. You can also add store-bought guac if desired.
POSTED ON 10/13/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN easy babysitting recipes
Be a GL Buzz Babe!