My crush caught me staring at him
Dear Carol: Can you lose weight too fast?
Exclusive: The Thundermans' star Kira Kosarin shares the second half of season two's wacky adventures
How a simple compliment could change your mood
Instant Pinspiration: DIY V-Day gifties for all the peeps you love
Pucker up! Check out our step-by-step guide to bold lips
Treadmill workouts that won't bore you to death
What’s your alter ego?
Sneak a peek at our Feb/March issue starring Laura Marano!
Nickelodeon's Bella and the Bulldogs Premieres TONIGHT at 9 PM!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 HOURS AGO The Vamps just started a war with Fifth Harmony: http://t.co/6djSXGGqpA
10 HOURS AGO Exciting new for @ShawnMendes fans: http://t.co/o8tNHMmSBX
11 HOURS AGO .@Meghan_Trainor covered @5SOS's "Don't Stop," and it was amazing: http://t.co/BwuteeHODC
Check these out, too...
Love nachos? Need a new way to eat 'em? Try them with Doritos instead of regular chips for a li'l added zing. This is a super-easy and fun snack that the kids can help ya with. Just make sure that you do all the chopping. They can layer, microwave and enjoy.
Doritos (your choice of flavor!)
1 can refried beans
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Grilled Chicken Strips *optional
1. Put Doritos on a large plate.
2. Cover chips with salsa to taste.
3. Layer with tspns of refried beans as desired.
4. Add sliced tomatoes.
5. Put 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese on top of chips.
6. Dice the grilled chicken strips and put them on top of the chips and cheese
7. Add salt and pepper to taste
8. Put in the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes (until cheese is melted).
9. Take out of microwave and put a Tbspn of sour cream on top of nachos. You can also add store-bought guac if desired.
POSTED ON 10/13/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN easy babysitting recipes
Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...
In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.