Sugar skull makeup
Is it weird for girls to ask out guys?
I love my BFF, but she never wants to do anything!
Were obsessing over Jacquie Lee's Broken Ones EP
Your weekly horoscope!
Brighten up your room with adorbs plants
Spooky Halloween-inspired manis
Is your cereal causing you to have a bad day? Breakfast myth=busted!
Are you the go-to girl?
Ever feel a little jealous? Spill for an upcoming issue of the mag!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
11 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8
14 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX
15 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy
Check these out, too...
Love nachos? Need a new way to eat 'em? Try them with Doritos instead of regular chips for a li'l added zing. This is a super-easy and fun snack that the kids can help ya with. Just make sure that you do all the chopping. They can layer, microwave and enjoy.
Doritos (your choice of flavor!)
1 can refried beans
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Grilled Chicken Strips *optional
1. Put Doritos on a large plate.
2. Cover chips with salsa to taste.
3. Layer with tspns of refried beans as desired.
4. Add sliced tomatoes.
5. Put 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese on top of chips.
6. Dice the grilled chicken strips and put them on top of the chips and cheese
7. Add salt and pepper to taste
8. Put in the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes (until cheese is melted).
9. Take out of microwave and put a Tbspn of sour cream on top of nachos. You can also add store-bought guac if desired.
POSTED ON 10/13/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN easy babysitting recipes
Win fall faves...
Attention, fashionistas: It's our annual
Fab Fall Finds giveaway! CLICK HERE to check
out the gear...and enter to grab it for yourself!