I have blackheads in my ear and I don't know how to get rid of them!
What are some ways to help them just disappear?
I can totally understand what you’re going through. Blackheads can be a total pain. But don’t sweat it because with a few easy steps, you’ll be blackhead-free in a blink!
Before I tell you the oh-so easy method though, you should know that clogging your pores is what causes these zits. After you get rid of your current blackheads, make sure you take the time to prevent them from showing up in the first place! Wash your face and ears with a cleanser daily and make sure it’s the right product for your skin.
Presenting...super-easy steps for blackhead-free ears!
1. Use a mild scrub to remove any dead cells. It’ll help your blackheads show up more clearly.
2. Dry your ears by patting down gently.
3. Using a warm/hot cloth, exfoliate your pores in the blackhead area. Simply place the cloth on 'em and wait about 10 minutes. This will really help later.
4. Repeat step two.
5. Wrap the tip of your fingers with tissues. You don’t want any germs from your finger moving to your face or your fingers to slip!
6. Apply some pressure to both sides of the exposed blackhead by pushing down, then up. You're applying pressure from underneath the blackhead so the oil that’s clogged in comes out. If it doesn’t pop out, your black head might not be ready to come out yet. You should try the warm cloth again so that you’re not irritating your skin constantly.
Keep up the good habits
With these easy steps, your ears will be smooth and clear in no time! Of course, you may be wondering: “why can’t I just use nose strips?” Well, nose strips are strictly for the nose and can actually peel off your healthy skin cells, too (what a waste!). So, choose a good amount of time to attack your blackheads one at a time and you’ll feel and look great for sure!
THINK YOU'VE GOT A BODY BLUNDER? CLICK HERE to submit your own problem to be answered on Girl Talk!
POSTED ON 10/18/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN skin problems