3 things to do before you send out your party invites
Chilly outside? 10 H-O-T dates for winter
A lesson in grief: Celebrating the life of a great person
Movie cuties we wanna have hot cocoa with
Clever ways to change up your room for less than $20
Infi-knit possibilities: 15 gloves, scarves and hats under $25
Cover up dark circles like they’re not even there
4 moves to get ya buff for that bodycon dress
Are you ready for a boyfriend?
Heart or hate our Holiday Issue? Send us your thoughts!
Willow Shields on the set of GL's Dec/Jan '14 cover shoot
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO These Christmas stories will get you in the holiday spirit: http://t.co/ajGTNSJujz
3 HOURS AGO It's freezing outside, and the knit is nonstop: http://t.co/JVnjAFZCqr
4 HOURS AGO Pump pazazz into your room with less than 20 bucks: http://t.co/xGy0ogsHvg
Check these out, too...
2 boxes chocolate cake mix and the ingredients indicated on the box
1 box (5.1 ounce) instant vanilla pudding mix
1 quart heavy whipping cream
8 or more bananas
Orange food coloring
1 pack candy corn or any other decorative candy
1. Prepare both chocolate cake mixes according to the directions on the box.
2. Let the cakes thoroughly cool.
3. Pour the pudding mix and heavy whipping cream into a mixing bowl.
4. Using electric beaters, whip the mixture and add the orange food coloring until the mixture forms stiff peaks and is a pretty shade of orange.
5. Cut the cake into bit size cubes.
6. Slice the bananas thinly.
7. In a large serving dish (a big glass one looks prettiest), begin layering the ingredients. Start with a small layer of cake (you might have to pack it down lightly), then a layer of pudding cream, and finally a layer of bananas.
8. Repeat step 7 until you fill the dish.
9. Cover the top with a layer of the pudding cream
10. Use candy corn and bananas to decorate the top.
POSTED ON 10/23/2009 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN sweet treats, fall recipes, halloween
It's a DIY delivery!
CLICK HERE to snag a cute craft box filled with dazzling DIY materials, cinchy step-by-step instructions, awesome inspo and more—all delivered right to your door!