Luck o' the Irish shindig
Do guys notice if you don't wear makeup? Here's what this real guy says...
6 signs your friend is lying to you--and what to do next
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
4 ways to give your Saturday sleepovers a makeover
Trend Alert: Look cute forever in chambray
A whole week of gorge spring hairstyles
Go you! Kids are grabbing more fruits and veg in school cafeterias
Which fictional school is made for you?
Sneak a peek at our April/May issue starring Becky G
GL Exclusive with Lea Michele
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
4 HOURS AGO Calling all babysitters! Take our super survey for your chance to be in the mag: http://t.co/G9VyQg4fQ5 (http://t.co/RHp8M8rtv0)
6 HOURS AGO @MadisonElleBeer ha, you look GORGEOUS! xo
6 HOURS AGO RT @MadisonElleBeer: sneak peek photo of the lovely @iambeckyg and i for @girlslifemag & @radiodisney!! i dunno why i look so serious lol hhttp://t.co/lCk9G20MLX
Check these out, too...
2 boxes chocolate cake mix and the ingredients indicated on the box
1 box (5.1 ounce) instant vanilla pudding mix
1 quart heavy whipping cream
8 or more bananas
Orange food coloring
1 pack candy corn or any other decorative candy
1. Prepare both chocolate cake mixes according to the directions on the box.
2. Let the cakes thoroughly cool.
3. Pour the pudding mix and heavy whipping cream into a mixing bowl.
4. Using electric beaters, whip the mixture and add the orange food coloring until the mixture forms stiff peaks and is a pretty shade of orange.
5. Cut the cake into bit size cubes.
6. Slice the bananas thinly.
7. In a large serving dish (a big glass one looks prettiest), begin layering the ingredients. Start with a small layer of cake (you might have to pack it down lightly), then a layer of pudding cream, and finally a layer of bananas.
8. Repeat step 7 until you fill the dish.
9. Cover the top with a layer of the pudding cream
10. Use candy corn and bananas to decorate the top.
POSTED ON 10/23/2009 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN sweet treats, fall recipes, halloween
Today is International Women’s Day. Let’s hear ya roar! Your fave female role model is...
It Takes Two: Win, read and review!
Win, read and review an exclusive, advanced reading copy of It Takes Two: A Whole New Ball Game by Belle Payton...and you might be featured by GL! CLICK HERE to enter