10 reasons why Halloween is the absolute best holiday
I don't have a BF yet. Is something wrong with me?
Think your classwork can't change your life? Think again
Exclusive: The Invisible Sister cast rocked sight-seeing on set in NOLA
October Boots 'n' Jackets Giveaway: Week 1 winners
We found the *perfect* sweater weather outfit
A polka dot mani you can actually DIY
GL's tasty tea guide is here to get you through fall
Sneak a peek at our awesome October/November issue starring Bea Miller!
GL's Exclusive Look at GMW's "Girl Meets World of Terror 2"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
5 HOURS AGO Hey, West Coast! @rowblanchard + @parisberelc's #InvisibleSister on @DisneyChannel debuts in just 30mins! Who's watching? 👯👤✨💞
7 HOURS AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall: http://t.co/cNmr79i98A pic.twitter.com/QWh5sARKMy
9 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it: http://t.co/ayJeNgNHfd pic.twitter.com/pJQtnyguvk
Check these out, too...
2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
1 cup sugar
¾ cup brown sugar
½ stick melted butter
24 oz. softened cream cheese
16 oz. canned pumpkin
2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
¼ cup heavy cream
6 tbsp butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup of your favorite nuts, chopped (pecans or walnuts are the best)
1. Blend graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and 6 tablespoons melted butter.
2. Press mixture firmly over bottom and up sides of a lightly buttered 9-inch springform pan.
3. Let chill. Beat cream cheese until very smooth. Add 1 cup sugar and ¾ cup brown sugar.
4. Beat until well-mixed. Mix in the eggs one at a time until light and fluffy.
5. Beat in pumpkin spice and heavy cream at low speed.
6. Mix in pumpkin.
7. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
8. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 35 minutes.
9. Mix topping ingredients (the butter and brown sugar).
10. After the time is up, remove pie from oven.
11. Spread your mixture on top and crumble the nuts over mixture.
12. Put back into the oven for 10 minutes.
13. Remove, and cool on a wire rack.
14. Refrigerate overnight.
POSTED ON 10/30/2009 12:58:00 PM
POSTED IN sweet treats, fall recipes
Get super spooked with our Bone-Chilling Books giveaway!
Want to score some seriously scary stories this season? CLICK HERE for your chance to win three *terrifying* tomes from Harlequin—just in time for Halloween. Eek!