Woohoo! 25 things you gotta do this spring break
My BGF completely ignores me in school. What happened?
15 spring odd jobs to get ya started
It’s a White House adventure in When Audrey Met Alice
"Untold" - An original poem
Be beach-ready: Our fave swimsuit and cover-up combos
Coconut oil: 6 ways to use this skin-saving beauty secret
4 ways to add more veg to your meals (without even noticing)
Which fictional school is made for you?
Sneak a peek at our April/May issue starring Becky G
GL Exclusive with Lea Michele
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO #SaintPattys: Gearin' up to chase some rainbows? Prep with this interval workout: http://t.co/lhlCNHpvfh
4 HOURS AGO Hallelujah! Skirt season is finally here, & we’ve got the right picks for every style: http://t.co/HC6zrKZABF (http://t.co/XJPXlYaXtn)
4 HOURS AGO Just overheard in the office: "I love @BeforeYouExit so much I can't even stand it." - Kelsey // #thingswesayatGL #beforeyouexit
Check these out, too...
2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
1 cup sugar
¾ cup brown sugar
½ stick melted butter
24 oz. softened cream cheese
16 oz. canned pumpkin
2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
¼ cup heavy cream
6 tbsp butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup of your favorite nuts, chopped (pecans or walnuts are the best)
1. Blend graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and 6 tablespoons melted butter.
2. Press mixture firmly over bottom and up sides of a lightly buttered 9-inch springform pan.
3. Let chill. Beat cream cheese until very smooth. Add 1 cup sugar and ¾ cup brown sugar.
4. Beat until well-mixed. Mix in the eggs one at a time until light and fluffy.
5. Beat in pumpkin spice and heavy cream at low speed.
6. Mix in pumpkin.
7. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
8. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 35 minutes.
9. Mix topping ingredients (the butter and brown sugar).
10. After the time is up, remove pie from oven.
11. Spread your mixture on top and crumble the nuts over mixture.
12. Put back into the oven for 10 minutes.
13. Remove, and cool on a wire rack.
14. Refrigerate overnight.
POSTED ON 10/30/2009 12:58:00 PM
POSTED IN sweet treats, fall recipes
Score Splat Hair Chalk!
Calling all beauty babes: Want to score a sweet stash of Splat Hair Chalk, then show us your style for a chance to be featured in an upcoming beauty story? CLICK HERE to enter!