4 ways to spice up your spring break
Ask Cliff: How to tell your crush you like him
#BlackOutDay: A selfie with a cause
Score big with our Spectacular Spring Reads giveaway!
Feel Good Friday: This 13-year-old proves the true meaning of puppy love
Win it! Rock your life this season with our Fresh Spring Picks giveaway
Pretty up your pony with embellished accessories
How to heal a pesky (and painful) underarm rash
Sneak a peek at our April/May issue starring Rydel Lynch!
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast Character Voices
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Taylor Swift went the extra mile for one fan with a terminal illness: http://t.co/ycJLVPT0mA
3 HOURS AGO .@rydelR5 you have no idea--you made our day at the office! when we realized they were your dresses...zomg! and so yummy. we love you :)
3 HOURS AGO Thank you, @rydelR5 😻 Sending you so much love on this awesome day!#glrydell#glmusicissueepic.twitter.com/dBDRCty7Tgg
Check these out, too...
2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
1 cup sugar
¾ cup brown sugar
½ stick melted butter
24 oz. softened cream cheese
16 oz. canned pumpkin
2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
¼ cup heavy cream
6 tbsp butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup of your favorite nuts, chopped (pecans or walnuts are the best)
1. Blend graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and 6 tablespoons melted butter.
2. Press mixture firmly over bottom and up sides of a lightly buttered 9-inch springform pan.
3. Let chill. Beat cream cheese until very smooth. Add 1 cup sugar and ¾ cup brown sugar.
4. Beat until well-mixed. Mix in the eggs one at a time until light and fluffy.
5. Beat in pumpkin spice and heavy cream at low speed.
6. Mix in pumpkin.
7. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
8. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 35 minutes.
9. Mix topping ingredients (the butter and brown sugar).
10. After the time is up, remove pie from oven.
11. Spread your mixture on top and crumble the nuts over mixture.
12. Put back into the oven for 10 minutes.
13. Remove, and cool on a wire rack.
14. Refrigerate overnight.
POSTED ON 10/30/2009 12:58:00 PM
POSTED IN sweet treats, fall recipes
*Shine* this season with the Fresh Spring Picks giveaway
Have your best spring yet with our amazing bounty of books and beauty products.
CLICK HERE for your chance to win it!