5 eco-friendly beauty products you can’t live without
This reader gave her BF a sweet gift. His reaction left us sour
The next time your parents start talking about how you grew up so fast, consider this
Say hello to Graceful rocker Lindsey Cohen
Your weekly horoscope
3 rockin’ rompers you should probably buy right now
The pastel mani you should master for spring
10 reasons we're smiling this spring--yes, even with April showers!
Are you the real you?
Wish GL a Happy 20th and you could be in our special issue!
Behind the scenes at the RDMA
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1
2 HOURS AGO Need a mood booster? Here's 10 to help you get your smile on: http://t.co/U5e6lYC5Rv
3 HOURS AGO Uhhh, why's he flirting if he's got a GF? http://t.co/IApynWgi9m http://t.co/1tMcgeQUg0
Check these out, too...
2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
1 cup sugar
¾ cup brown sugar
½ stick melted butter
24 oz. softened cream cheese
16 oz. canned pumpkin
2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
¼ cup heavy cream
6 tbsp butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup of your favorite nuts, chopped (pecans or walnuts are the best)
1. Blend graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and 6 tablespoons melted butter.
2. Press mixture firmly over bottom and up sides of a lightly buttered 9-inch springform pan.
3. Let chill. Beat cream cheese until very smooth. Add 1 cup sugar and ¾ cup brown sugar.
4. Beat until well-mixed. Mix in the eggs one at a time until light and fluffy.
5. Beat in pumpkin spice and heavy cream at low speed.
6. Mix in pumpkin.
7. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
8. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 35 minutes.
9. Mix topping ingredients (the butter and brown sugar).
10. After the time is up, remove pie from oven.
11. Spread your mixture on top and crumble the nuts over mixture.
12. Put back into the oven for 10 minutes.
13. Remove, and cool on a wire rack.
14. Refrigerate overnight.
POSTED ON 10/30/2009 12:58:00 PM
POSTED IN sweet treats, fall recipes
It's a DIY delivery!
CLICK HERE to snag a cute craft box filled with dazzling DIY materials, cinchy step-by-step instructions, awesome inspo and more—all delivered right to your door!