What is Memorial Day, anyway?
How to get your ex to like you again
Meet the girl who ditched prom to help the homeless
Little Mix's new single teaser is basically magic
Summer is coming! The stars know exactly what you need to do
How to make cut off denim shorts
GL’s A-to-Z guide to clear skin
The sugar-free French toast recipe you need to try
Hit the beach this summer with the PBteen towel from our June/July swim fashion shoot!
GL's Behind-the-Scenes of Strange Magic
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO IT'S REAL! LOVE IS REAL. #ReunitedAndItFeelsSoGood Congrats, @lilycollins & @Jamiebower! 😍💏 pic.twitter.com/LeR0jF1u3lu3l
1 HOURS AGO RT @alexsandr4: First, Laura. Then, Rydel. And now, Grace 😱😍😍 I li@girlslifemagmag@lauramaranor@rydelR5e@grace_phippsipic.twitter.com/73Q9SM1S3L9SM…
2 HOURS AGO Have you seen the teaser for @LittleMix's #BlackMagicVideo? It's got us like 😻📚✨ Can it be the 29th yet??pic.twitter.com/vVdyJqA6UZUZ
Check these out, too...
2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
1 cup sugar
¾ cup brown sugar
½ stick melted butter
24 oz. softened cream cheese
16 oz. canned pumpkin
2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
¼ cup heavy cream
6 tbsp butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup of your favorite nuts, chopped (pecans or walnuts are the best)
1. Blend graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and 6 tablespoons melted butter.
2. Press mixture firmly over bottom and up sides of a lightly buttered 9-inch springform pan.
3. Let chill. Beat cream cheese until very smooth. Add 1 cup sugar and ¾ cup brown sugar.
4. Beat until well-mixed. Mix in the eggs one at a time until light and fluffy.
5. Beat in pumpkin spice and heavy cream at low speed.
6. Mix in pumpkin.
7. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
8. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 35 minutes.
9. Mix topping ingredients (the butter and brown sugar).
10. After the time is up, remove pie from oven.
11. Spread your mixture on top and crumble the nuts over mixture.
12. Put back into the oven for 10 minutes.
13. Remove, and cool on a wire rack.
14. Refrigerate overnight.
POSTED ON 10/30/2009 12:58:00 PM
POSTED IN sweet treats, fall recipes
Quiz: Are you the best BFF ever? Grab your bestie and CLICK HERE to test your friendship IQ!
QUIZ: Are *you* secretly magical?
Find out if you've got what it takes to save the world (or at least your town)!
CLICK HERE to take the quiz.