Dear Santa: Our ultimate gift wish list
Help! I'm falling for an older fella
Get rich right now: What you need to know about mutual funds
Our 5 fave new music videos of the week
Your weekly horoscope
Found: The perfect snow day outfit
Beauty Spy: Get Hope R.’s luminous look
I have a cold sore. Do I have herpes?
How merry are you?
Heart or hate our Holiday Issue? Send us your thoughts!
Willow Shields on the set of GL's Dec/Jan '14 cover shoot
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
21 MINUTES AGO Awesome ankle boots that won't break the bank: http://t.co/DoT0TWKkyd
AN HOUR AGO This cutie's a keeper, for sure: http://t.co/QIXlSlROJq
2 HOURS AGO 3 ways to style up on a snow day: http://t.co/xY7CeLVLyC
Check these out, too...
Time to start gearing up for the day of L-O-V-E! Sick of the same old Valentine’s Day cards and envelopes? Are you a bit short on cash? Homemade Valentine’s gifts are a great idea for anybody, and of course they’re totally adorable—not to mention heartfelt! These crafts are a great idea for any sleepover, or even when you’re just hanging out at home!
Corrugated or regular cardboard
Twine or ribbon
Buttons, dried flowers or beads
Paper or fabric cutouts
1. Cut the cardboard into 8 ½-by-11-inch pieces.
2. Fold cardboard up 4 inches from the bottom and 3 inches from the top, overlapping the top flap over the bottom part.
3. Glue the 4-inch sides together. Let dry completely.
4. Put your gift or letter inside the envelope and close shut. Secure with twine or ribbon.
5. Add buttons, dried flowers or beads to decorate. Glue cutouts to surface.
POSTED ON 1/21/2010 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN valentine's day, diy, card
Be a GL Buzz Babe!