4 dance moves to master before the spring fling
The dos and don'ts of adding your crush on FB
Dear Carol: Help! I'm the annoying friend
Carly Rae Jepsen shares her new song "I Really Like You"
Things are looking up, stargazers! Get a sneak peek at what Venus has in store for ya this week...
Insta upgrade: Five free apps to perfect your pics
Fab up your beauty routine with a grain of salt
Here's why Chipotle is *so* not worth it
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast Character Voices
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
22 MINUTES AGO This is what *realllly* ticks guys off: http://t.co/cTHvUxlMC4
3 HOURS AGO OMG Ariana Grande's life was at risk during this show: http://t.co/M6sWWlLYk2
4 HOURS AGO Yasss @5SOS is nominated for an #RDMA: http://t.co/jfmyWcp5sf
Check these out, too...
Time to start gearing up for the day of L-O-V-E! Sick of the same old Valentine’s Day cards and envelopes? Are you a bit short on cash? Homemade Valentine’s gifts are a great idea for anybody, and of course they’re totally adorable—not to mention heartfelt! These crafts are a great idea for any sleepover, or even when you’re just hanging out at home!
Corrugated or regular cardboard
Twine or ribbon
Buttons, dried flowers or beads
Paper or fabric cutouts
1. Cut the cardboard into 8 ½-by-11-inch pieces.
2. Fold cardboard up 4 inches from the bottom and 3 inches from the top, overlapping the top flap over the bottom part.
3. Glue the 4-inch sides together. Let dry completely.
4. Put your gift or letter inside the envelope and close shut. Secure with twine or ribbon.
5. Add buttons, dried flowers or beads to decorate. Glue cutouts to surface.
POSTED ON 1/21/2010 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN valentine's day, diy, card
Score some swoon-worthy reads!
Win a cute new collection in our
Books We're Crushing On giveaway!
CLICK HERE to enter...