Deck the holidays with a cookie swap
Dear Carol: I fake-dumped my BF
How to deal with a super-strict dad
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Perfect potato pancakes
The prettiest plus-size dresses for the holiday season
Easy, pretty holiday hairstyles: All you need are bobby pins
Turn a water bottle into a sporty stocking
What classic Christmas flick are you?
Can we talk about guys for a sec?
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Easy, pretty holiday hairstyles: All you need are bobby pins: http://t.co/r9VsDstcLU
12 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo
15 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l
Check these out, too...
Time to start gearing up for the day of L-O-V-E! Sick of the same old Valentine’s Day cards and envelopes? Are you a bit short on cash? Homemade Valentine’s gifts are a great idea for anybody, and of course they’re totally adorable—not to mention heartfelt! These crafts are a great idea for any sleepover, or even when you’re just hanging out at home!
Corrugated or regular cardboard
Twine or ribbon
Buttons, dried flowers or beads
Paper or fabric cutouts
1. Cut the cardboard into 8 ½-by-11-inch pieces.
2. Fold cardboard up 4 inches from the bottom and 3 inches from the top, overlapping the top flap over the bottom part.
3. Glue the 4-inch sides together. Let dry completely.
4. Put your gift or letter inside the envelope and close shut. Secure with twine or ribbon.
5. Add buttons, dried flowers or beads to decorate. Glue cutouts to surface.
POSTED ON 1/21/2010 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN valentine's day, diy, card
#CyborgMonday is here...
Burning for the latest
from the Lunar Chronicles?
CLICK HERE for free excerpts, exclusive new content and insider secrets from the series.
+ Win a Sephora "Glamour Yourself" gift card!