How to keep a steady convo with your new BF
Wanna know if you're really gonna have a snow day?
Exclusive: Get to know Gotham's Clare Foley
Ready to shake things up, stargazers? Check out what this week promises to deliver…
Instant Pinspiration: DIY V-Day gifties for all the peeps you love
What your nail polish says about you
Lovely fruit kebabs...just in time for V-Day!
What’s your alter ego?
Sneak a peek at our Feb/March issue starring Laura Marano!
Barbizon Passport to Discovery 2014: Meet Taylor!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
5 HOURS AGO #MomentOfTruth: Can you lose weight too fast? http://t.co/Co1TdPSRIE
8 HOURS AGO "A guy paid my BF $50 to kiss me" http://t.co/QkmMI6Dh7z
9 HOURS AGO 3 ways to have fun and break a sweat on your treadmill: http://t.co/oDbzujI87L
Check these out, too...
Time to start gearing up for the day of L-O-V-E! Sick of the same old Valentine’s Day cards and envelopes? Are you a bit short on cash? Homemade Valentine’s gifts are a great idea for anybody, and of course they’re totally adorable—not to mention heartfelt! These crafts are a great idea for any sleepover, or even when you’re just hanging out at home!
Corrugated or regular cardboard
Twine or ribbon
Buttons, dried flowers or beads
Paper or fabric cutouts
1. Cut the cardboard into 8 ½-by-11-inch pieces.
2. Fold cardboard up 4 inches from the bottom and 3 inches from the top, overlapping the top flap over the bottom part.
3. Glue the 4-inch sides together. Let dry completely.
4. Put your gift or letter inside the envelope and close shut. Secure with twine or ribbon.
5. Add buttons, dried flowers or beads to decorate. Glue cutouts to surface.
POSTED ON 1/21/2010 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN valentine's day, diy, card
QUIZ: Could *you* be a QB?
In the game of life, are you the star player...
or just sitting pretty on the bench?
CLICK HERE to take the quiz,
*plus* meet QB Bella from
Bella and the Bulldogs.