4 dance moves to master before the spring fling
Ask Cliff: Here's what guys *really* hate
You won't believe how this teen makes more than $480,000 a year
Shawn Mendes's "Never Be Alone" music video is out
20 affirmations that will totally change your outlook on life
How to wear 2015's hottest spring colors
Trend to try: Soft waves, straight from the runway
An apple (chip) a day keeps the doctor away
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast Character Voices
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
3 HOURS AGO How to master the half moon mani 💅http://t.co/me1lXQP4855
6 HOURS AGO Prim AKA @WillowShields just joined the Dancing with the Stars cast: http://t.co/GXY88ro771
7 HOURS AGO Yup, someone got suspended for trying to lose a basketball game on purpose: http://t.co/4sVOQLuwc9
Check these out, too...
Time to start gearing up for the day of L-O-V-E! Sick of the same old Valentine’s Day cards and envelopes? Are you a bit short on cash? Homemade Valentine’s gifts are a great idea for anybody, and of course they’re totally adorable—not to mention heartfelt! These crafts are a great idea for any sleepover, or even when you’re just hanging out at home!
Corrugated or regular cardboard
Twine or ribbon
Buttons, dried flowers or beads
Paper or fabric cutouts
1. Cut the cardboard into 8 ½-by-11-inch pieces.
2. Fold cardboard up 4 inches from the bottom and 3 inches from the top, overlapping the top flap over the bottom part.
3. Glue the 4-inch sides together. Let dry completely.
4. Put your gift or letter inside the envelope and close shut. Secure with twine or ribbon.
5. Add buttons, dried flowers or beads to decorate. Glue cutouts to surface.
POSTED ON 1/21/2010 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN valentine's day, diy, card
Score some swoon-worthy reads!
Win a cute new collection in our
Books We're Crushing On giveaway!
CLICK HERE to enter...