DIY Coasters: Our last minute gift for everyone on your list
How to cope with a breakup during the most wonderful time of the year
Dear Carol: I feel dumb in class
The 6 phases of becoming a Directioner
Your weekly horoscope!
Last-minute gifts: Adorbs accessories, all under $20!
The best makeup trends of 2014
Christmas inspired workout gear
What classic Christmas flick are you?
Tell us: What makes your BFF so awesome?
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
21 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 snow bunnies stomp in @Crocs Luxe Duck Boot: http://t.co/YesqOwkfmU
AN HOUR AGO 6 moments EVERY #directioner has been through: http://t.co/fixxTnhEyX
13 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF
Check these out, too...
Time to start gearing up for the day of L-O-V-E! Sick of the same old Valentine’s Day cards and envelopes? Are you a bit short on cash? Homemade Valentine’s gifts are a great idea for anybody, and of course they’re totally adorable—not to mention heartfelt! These crafts are a great idea for any sleepover, or even when you’re just hanging out at home!
Corrugated or regular cardboard
Twine or ribbon
Buttons, dried flowers or beads
Paper or fabric cutouts
1. Cut the cardboard into 8 ½-by-11-inch pieces.
2. Fold cardboard up 4 inches from the bottom and 3 inches from the top, overlapping the top flap over the bottom part.
3. Glue the 4-inch sides together. Let dry completely.
4. Put your gift or letter inside the envelope and close shut. Secure with twine or ribbon.
5. Add buttons, dried flowers or beads to decorate. Glue cutouts to surface.
POSTED ON 1/21/2010 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN valentine's day, diy, card
#CyborgMonday is here...
Burning for the latest
from the Lunar Chronicles?
CLICK HERE for free excerpts, exclusive new content and insider secrets from the series.
+ Win a Sephora "Glamour Yourself" gift card!