How to keep a steady convo with your new BF
Plan your most productive day yet
Watch The Duff's new trailer
Fun football-inspired noms...just in time for the Super Bowl!
5 celeb-inspired ways to style your leggings
Best date hair ever? Exactly how to nail the bouncy blowout this V-Day
Yummy and easy vegan meals to make ASAP
What’s your alter ego?
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Barbizon Passport to Discovery 2014: Meet Taylor!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
25 MINUTES AGO These #Vday gifts will basically turn you into @taylorswift13—errrrybody will wanna be your bestie: http://t.co/PRFZswzWSb
AN HOUR AGO LOL, no. Vegan food actually isn't super gross: http://t.co/HHTJqEIY25
2 HOURS AGO .@justinbieber #WeDontJudgeYouJustin #TBT✨ pic.twitter.com/LbCVdx8V3S
Check these out, too...
Time to start gearing up for the day of L-O-V-E! Sick of the same old Valentine’s Day cards and envelopes? Are you a bit short on cash? Homemade Valentine’s gifts are a great idea for anybody, and of course they’re totally adorable—not to mention heartfelt! These crafts are a great idea for any sleepover, or even when you’re just hanging out at home!
Corrugated or regular cardboard
Twine or ribbon
Buttons, dried flowers or beads
Paper or fabric cutouts
1. Cut the cardboard into 8 ½-by-11-inch pieces.
2. Fold cardboard up 4 inches from the bottom and 3 inches from the top, overlapping the top flap over the bottom part.
3. Glue the 4-inch sides together. Let dry completely.
4. Put your gift or letter inside the envelope and close shut. Secure with twine or ribbon.
5. Add buttons, dried flowers or beads to decorate. Glue cutouts to surface.
POSTED ON 1/21/2010 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN valentine's day, diy, card
Get ready for V-Day with our "Things We Heart" giveaway!
Win some sweet new swag and share the love!
CLICK HERE to get your giveaway on.