Deck the holidays with a cookie swap
Dear Carol: I fake-dumped my BF
How to deal with a super-strict dad
We cruised with Cody Simpson...and he's as awesome as you'd think
Perfect potato pancakes
The prettiest plus-size dresses for the holiday season
Easy, pretty holiday hairstyles: All you need are bobby pins
Turn a water bottle into a sporty stocking
What classic Christmas flick are you?
Can we talk about guys for a sec?
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
6 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo
9 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l
10 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR
Check these out, too...
Want something warm for breakfast this winter? If you’re tired of eating oatmeal and want something fun to cook (especially on weekends when you have more time), then why not try having morning pastina...the pasta that’s for breakfast!;
1 ½ cups water
½ cup pastina (or “ancini de pepe”)
½ cup lowfat milk
1 tablespoon butter
Topping: 1 tablespoon sugar, ½ teaspoon cinnamon
1. Bring the water to a boil in pan.
2. Add the pastina and lower the heat to medium high.
3. Cook for about 8 minutes until the pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
4. Mix the topping together in a separate bowl.
6. Add milk and butter to the pastina; lower the heat to medium.
7. Simmer for 2 minutes until the mixture is creamy.
10. Pour into a bowl and sprinkle on the topping.
POSTED ON 1/22/2010 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN pasta, breakfast
#CyborgMonday is here...
Burning for the latest
from the Lunar Chronicles?
CLICK HERE for free excerpts, exclusive new content and insider secrets from the series.
+ Win a Sephora "Glamour Yourself" gift card!