The best vlogger Halloween makeup tutorials
I’m really uncomfortable about my chest and I feel like boys only like me for one reason
PhotoMath app: Super helpful math tutor or a tricky new way to cheat?
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel-Good Friday: This cute pup gets all dressed up!
5 ways to wear flannel this fall
We're breaking down the best bangs for your face
All the deets you need to know about discharge
Who’s your celeb BFF?
We wanna know! Whats your biggest bra prob?
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d
2 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs
2 HOURS AGO Tired of your mom nagging you for relaxing in your free time? http://t.co/UoPmqT3cfV
Check these out, too...
Want something warm for breakfast this winter? If you’re tired of eating oatmeal and want something fun to cook (especially on weekends when you have more time), then why not try having morning pastina...the pasta that’s for breakfast!;
1 ½ cups water
½ cup pastina (or “ancini de pepe”)
½ cup lowfat milk
1 tablespoon butter
Topping: 1 tablespoon sugar, ½ teaspoon cinnamon
1. Bring the water to a boil in pan.
2. Add the pastina and lower the heat to medium high.
3. Cook for about 8 minutes until the pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
4. Mix the topping together in a separate bowl.
6. Add milk and butter to the pastina; lower the heat to medium.
7. Simmer for 2 minutes until the mixture is creamy.
10. Pour into a bowl and sprinkle on the topping.
POSTED ON 1/22/2010 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN pasta, breakfast
Red-hot read alert: Soar through Talon by Julie Kagawa
Dragons? Check. Drama? Check.
Our favorite fierce and fiery new series
kicks off with Talon... CLICK HERE
for a scorching sneak peek!