5 cute treats that just might top your chocolate Easter bunny
Make a dash from this dirtbag
I'm not a ho! How do I change my rep?
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
10 ways to rock your holiday weekend!
Shop the cutest sandals under $20
Change at your fingertips! Try this color-changing nail polish
PMS cravings? 4 snacks to eat (and 4 to avoid) to kick cramps to the curb
What kind of winner are you?
#ThrowbackThursday: Flip through GL’s covers from 2000
Space Camp Video Diary
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
9 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp
12 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7
13 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX
Check these out, too...
Want something warm for breakfast this winter? If you’re tired of eating oatmeal and want something fun to cook (especially on weekends when you have more time), then why not try having morning pastina...the pasta that’s for breakfast!;
1 ½ cups water
½ cup pastina (or “ancini de pepe”)
½ cup lowfat milk
1 tablespoon butter
Topping: 1 tablespoon sugar, ½ teaspoon cinnamon
1. Bring the water to a boil in pan.
2. Add the pastina and lower the heat to medium high.
3. Cook for about 8 minutes until the pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
4. Mix the topping together in a separate bowl.
6. Add milk and butter to the pastina; lower the heat to medium.
7. Simmer for 2 minutes until the mixture is creamy.
10. Pour into a bowl and sprinkle on the topping.
POSTED ON 1/22/2010 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN pasta, breakfast
Score Splat Hair Chalk!
Calling all beauty babes: Want to score a sweet stash of Splat Hair Chalk, then show us your style for a chance to be featured in an upcoming beauty story? CLICK HERE to enter!