How to keep a steady convo with your new BF
Plan your most productive day yet
Austin Mahone explains the delay on his debut album
Fun football-inspired noms...just in time for the Super Bowl!
5 celeb-inspired ways to style your leggings
Best date hair ever? Exactly how to nail the bouncy blowout this V-Day
Yummy and easy vegan meals to make ASAP
What’s your alter ego?
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Barbizon Passport to Discovery 2014: Meet Taylor!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
5 HOURS AGO Late-night thought: A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor ⚓️
7 HOURS AGO RT @ImRapunzelx: @girlslifemag @PeytonList slayton! 👌
9 HOURS AGO Your PJs might be causing you serious health probz: http://t.co/ki7ToXOWna
Check these out, too...
Want something warm for breakfast this winter? If you’re tired of eating oatmeal and want something fun to cook (especially on weekends when you have more time), then why not try having morning pastina...the pasta that’s for breakfast!;
1 ½ cups water
½ cup pastina (or “ancini de pepe”)
½ cup lowfat milk
1 tablespoon butter
Topping: 1 tablespoon sugar, ½ teaspoon cinnamon
1. Bring the water to a boil in pan.
2. Add the pastina and lower the heat to medium high.
3. Cook for about 8 minutes until the pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
4. Mix the topping together in a separate bowl.
6. Add milk and butter to the pastina; lower the heat to medium.
7. Simmer for 2 minutes until the mixture is creamy.
10. Pour into a bowl and sprinkle on the topping.
POSTED ON 1/22/2010 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN pasta, breakfast
Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...
In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.