5 eco-friendly beauty products you can’t live without
My crush is so flirty, but he has a GF. What should I do?
The next time your parents start talking about how you grew up so fast, consider this
We saw 5 Seconds of Summer live and here’s what happened!
Your weekly horoscope
Glam up your getaway: What to wear on the plane
Beauty Spy: Copy Chloe’s natural beauty
10 reasons we're smiling this spring--yes, even with April showers!
Are you the real you?
Crush confused? Take our guy survey...and you could be in GL mag!
Behind the scenes at the RDMA
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 3 dolls will win a Double Titanium Ceramic Flat Iron from @Conair_Hair: http://t.co/RYbR5bBhBN
2 HOURS AGO Try this GLgirl's all-natch beauty look: http://t.co/CSBmtk5DVx
14 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm
Check these out, too...
Want something warm for breakfast this winter? If you’re tired of eating oatmeal and want something fun to cook (especially on weekends when you have more time), then why not try having morning pastina...the pasta that’s for breakfast!;
1 ½ cups water
½ cup pastina (or “ancini de pepe”)
½ cup lowfat milk
1 tablespoon butter
Topping: 1 tablespoon sugar, ½ teaspoon cinnamon
1. Bring the water to a boil in pan.
2. Add the pastina and lower the heat to medium high.
3. Cook for about 8 minutes until the pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
4. Mix the topping together in a separate bowl.
6. Add milk and butter to the pastina; lower the heat to medium.
7. Simmer for 2 minutes until the mixture is creamy.
10. Pour into a bowl and sprinkle on the topping.
POSTED ON 1/22/2010 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN pasta, breakfast
Score sweet spring reads!
Want to win this incredible trio of titles? CLICK HERE for your chance to score GL's Spectacular Spring Books Guide 2014