4 dance moves to master before the spring fling
Ask Cliff: Here's what guys *really* hate
This dress is blowing up the internet
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
February Sleepover Giveaway: Week 4 winners!
How to wear 2015's hottest spring colors
Trend to try: Soft waves, straight from the runway
What your bad breath could really mean
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast Character Voices
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
34 MINUTES AGO 10 signs you're basicallllly Squidward Tenticles 😑http://t.co/zAcDxzkk9TT
1 HOURS AGO Super exciting news for #Jessie fans: http://t.co/wfO1CXlJyg
2 HOURS AGO Here's a BIG clue about GL's next cover girl (premiering next Fri!). Any guesses who *loves* this ice cream combo? pic.twitter.com/4vGeTaFTqq
Check these out, too...
Want something warm for breakfast this winter? If you’re tired of eating oatmeal and want something fun to cook (especially on weekends when you have more time), then why not try having morning pastina...the pasta that’s for breakfast!;
1 ½ cups water
½ cup pastina (or “ancini de pepe”)
½ cup lowfat milk
1 tablespoon butter
Topping: 1 tablespoon sugar, ½ teaspoon cinnamon
1. Bring the water to a boil in pan.
2. Add the pastina and lower the heat to medium high.
3. Cook for about 8 minutes until the pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
4. Mix the topping together in a separate bowl.
6. Add milk and butter to the pastina; lower the heat to medium.
7. Simmer for 2 minutes until the mixture is creamy.
10. Pour into a bowl and sprinkle on the topping.
POSTED ON 1/22/2010 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN pasta, breakfast
Get ready for V-Day with our "Things We Heart" giveaway!
Win some sweet new swag and share the love!
CLICK HERE to get your giveaway on.