How to keep a steady convo with your new BF
Plan your most productive day yet
Austin Mahone explains the delay on his debut album
Snowed in? Here are some quick tips to survive the cold (and the boredom)
5 celeb-inspired ways to style your leggings
What your nail polish says about you
Yummy and easy vegan meals to make ASAP
What’s your alter ego?
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Barbizon Passport to Discovery 2014: Meet Taylor!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Your PJs might be causing you serious health probz: http://t.co/ki7ToXOWna
4 HOURS AGO Do you have an alter ego? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/zDm5pg6Swj
5 HOURS AGO How to keep a steady convo with your new boo: http://t.co/x8aKQWd1kL
Check these out, too...
Want something warm for breakfast this winter? If you’re tired of eating oatmeal and want something fun to cook (especially on weekends when you have more time), then why not try having morning pastina...the pasta that’s for breakfast!;
1 ½ cups water
½ cup pastina (or “ancini de pepe”)
½ cup lowfat milk
1 tablespoon butter
Topping: 1 tablespoon sugar, ½ teaspoon cinnamon
1. Bring the water to a boil in pan.
2. Add the pastina and lower the heat to medium high.
3. Cook for about 8 minutes until the pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
4. Mix the topping together in a separate bowl.
6. Add milk and butter to the pastina; lower the heat to medium.
7. Simmer for 2 minutes until the mixture is creamy.
10. Pour into a bowl and sprinkle on the topping.
POSTED ON 1/22/2010 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN pasta, breakfast
Get ready for V-Day with our "Things We Heart" giveaway!
Win some sweet new swag and share the love!
CLICK HERE to get your giveaway on.