Rock a killer look: Try this sugar skull makeup tutorial
Is it weird for girls to ask out guys?
I love my BFF, but she never wants to do anything!
Were obsessing over Jacquie Lee's Broken Ones EP
Your weekly horoscope!
Brighten up your room with adorbs plants
Spooky Halloween-inspired manis
Is your cereal causing you to have a bad day? Breakfast myth=busted!
Are you the go-to girl?
Ever feel a little jealous? Spill for an upcoming issue of the mag!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO Haute 'n' haunted #HalloweenNails: http://t.co/wibxKc4jOc
2 HOURS AGO #Unraveled by @GenniferAlbin is finally in stores! Still need to catch up? Read the first book in the series, #Crewel, on @wattpad for free!
3 HOURS AGO What does your horoscope say this week (dun dun dunnn!): http://t.co/0fOq0gESZ6
Check these out, too...
Want something warm for breakfast this winter? If you’re tired of eating oatmeal and want something fun to cook (especially on weekends when you have more time), then why not try having morning pastina...the pasta that’s for breakfast!;
1 ½ cups water
½ cup pastina (or “ancini de pepe”)
½ cup lowfat milk
1 tablespoon butter
Topping: 1 tablespoon sugar, ½ teaspoon cinnamon
1. Bring the water to a boil in pan.
2. Add the pastina and lower the heat to medium high.
3. Cook for about 8 minutes until the pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
4. Mix the topping together in a separate bowl.
6. Add milk and butter to the pastina; lower the heat to medium.
7. Simmer for 2 minutes until the mixture is creamy.
10. Pour into a bowl and sprinkle on the topping.
POSTED ON 1/22/2010 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN pasta, breakfast
6 books to curl up with this season...
It'll be one fierce fall when you pick up our six picks from the bold new batch of Fierce Reads. CLICK HERE to check out the titles, score free chapters and more!