Fun ways to stay active this fall
Why does my BGF act too cool around me at school?
Who run the world? Girls (and tampons)!
5 books that get us excited for fall sports and activities
Your weekly horoscope!
Safari style: these animal-print shoes will take your outfit to the next-level
Match your pen to your polish: it’s a thing!
5 ways to make your water taste better
Where will you meet your next crush?
Chat with Peyton List (and win a signed issue) this Thursday!
Disney Channel's Make Your Mark: Mallory Kievman
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
6 HOURS AGO How to rock runway hair IRL—see how this amazing teen athlete did it! http://t.co/mPo0TquIk9 #GLBeauty
7 HOURS AGO Sporty style goes chic! Tell us your fave outfit to win!: @OfficialNFLShop http://t.co/sJQuKtqiBw
8 HOURS AGO Does playing hard to get really work out? We have the scoop: http://t.co/aDqcgy19Dr
Check these out, too...
Want something warm for breakfast this winter? If you’re tired of eating oatmeal and want something fun to cook (especially on weekends when you have more time), then why not try having morning pastina...the pasta that’s for breakfast!;
1 ½ cups water
½ cup pastina (or “ancini de pepe”)
½ cup lowfat milk
1 tablespoon butter
Topping: 1 tablespoon sugar, ½ teaspoon cinnamon
1. Bring the water to a boil in pan.
2. Add the pastina and lower the heat to medium high.
3. Cook for about 8 minutes until the pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
4. Mix the topping together in a separate bowl.
6. Add milk and butter to the pastina; lower the heat to medium.
7. Simmer for 2 minutes until the mixture is creamy.
10. Pour into a bowl and sprinkle on the topping.
POSTED ON 1/22/2010 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN pasta, breakfast
Win new reads...
Hey, lit lovers: It's our annual Teen Read Week giveaway! CLICK HERE to check out all the titles and enter to win a bevy of new books.