Rock a killer look: Try this sugar skull makeup tutorial
Is it weird for girls to ask out guys?
To keep or to share? How to know when to tell an adult a secret
Were obsessing over Jacquie Lee's Broken Ones EP
Your weekly horoscope!
Stay cozy with these cute vests for under $40
Spooky Halloween-inspired manis
Cold-weather workout gear we heart
Are you the go-to girl?
Ever feel a little jealous? Spill for an upcoming issue of the mag!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
5 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?
5 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv
8 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL
Check these out, too...
Want something warm for breakfast this winter? If you’re tired of eating oatmeal and want something fun to cook (especially on weekends when you have more time), then why not try having morning pastina...the pasta that’s for breakfast!;
1 ½ cups water
½ cup pastina (or “ancini de pepe”)
½ cup lowfat milk
1 tablespoon butter
Topping: 1 tablespoon sugar, ½ teaspoon cinnamon
1. Bring the water to a boil in pan.
2. Add the pastina and lower the heat to medium high.
3. Cook for about 8 minutes until the pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
4. Mix the topping together in a separate bowl.
6. Add milk and butter to the pastina; lower the heat to medium.
7. Simmer for 2 minutes until the mixture is creamy.
10. Pour into a bowl and sprinkle on the topping.
POSTED ON 1/22/2010 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN pasta, breakfast
Win fall faves...
Attention, fashionistas: It's our annual
Fab Fall Finds giveaway! CLICK HERE to check
out the gear...and enter to grab it for yourself!