Woohoo! 25 things you gotta do this spring break
My BGF completely ignores me in school. What happened?
15 spring odd jobs to get ya started
It’s a White House adventure in When Audrey Met Alice
"Untold" - An original poem
Be beach-ready: Our fave swimsuit and cover-up combos
Coconut oil: 6 ways to use this skin-saving beauty secret
4 ways to add more veg to your meals (without even noticing)
Which fictional school is made for you?
Sneak a peek at our April/May issue starring Becky G
GL Exclusive with Lea Michele
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO #SpringBreak is the perf time to try out some new fashion & beauty tricks! Test out some of these styles now: http://t.co/6000k7yprk
2 HOURS AGO No Algebra homework, no soccer practice - we're talkin' #SpringBreak! 25 things you gotta do before it's all over: http://t.co/PhJMf2NmY8
3 HOURS AGO Hunk alert! 18 things you NEED to know about the hotties of #Divergent: http://t.co/5Lw8z1l0ye (http://t.co/sOmzYjzmEy)
Check these out, too...
When you think brownies, you might automatically think chocolate, but check these out. Blondies, the “un-chocolate” brownie, are just as delicious as their darker counterpart, and a whole lot of fun to whip up in the kitchen. Try packing them in your lunch for a sweet afternoon pick-me-up.
¼ Cup Canola Oil (or any mild oil)
½ Cup Dark Brown Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla
¾ Cup Sifted Unbleached White Flour
½ tsp. Baking Powder
½ Cup Mini-Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly oil the bottom of an 8x8 square pan using a paper towel.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine oil, sugar, vanilla and egg. Beat until smooth.
4. Add flour and baking powder. Beat on low until mixed. Quickly scrape off the beaters and stir in chocolate chips.
5. Pour evenly into the pan.
6. Bake 25 to 30 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
7. Cool, and then put pan in freezer for 20 minutes or so.
8. Cut into squares and remove with a spatula.
POSTED ON 2/26/2010 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN sweet treats
Be a GL Buzz Babe!