Dear Santa: Our ultimate gift wish list
Help! I'm falling for an older fella
Get rich right now: What you need to know about mutual funds
Our 5 fave new music videos of the week
Your weekly horoscope
Found: The perfect snow day outfit
Beauty Spy: Get Hope R.’s luminous look
I have a cold sore. Do I have herpes?
How merry are you?
Heart or hate our Holiday Issue? Send us your thoughts!
Willow Shields on the set of GL's Dec/Jan '14 cover shoot
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Awesome ankle boots that won't break the bank: http://t.co/DoT0TWKkyd
1 HOURS AGO This cutie's a keeper, for sure: http://t.co/QIXlSlROJq
2 HOURS AGO 3 ways to style up on a snow day: http://t.co/xY7CeLVLyC
Check these out, too...
When you think brownies, you might automatically think chocolate, but check these out. Blondies, the “un-chocolate” brownie, are just as delicious as their darker counterpart, and a whole lot of fun to whip up in the kitchen. Try packing them in your lunch for a sweet afternoon pick-me-up.
¼ Cup Canola Oil (or any mild oil)
½ Cup Dark Brown Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla
¾ Cup Sifted Unbleached White Flour
½ tsp. Baking Powder
½ Cup Mini-Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly oil the bottom of an 8x8 square pan using a paper towel.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine oil, sugar, vanilla and egg. Beat until smooth.
4. Add flour and baking powder. Beat on low until mixed. Quickly scrape off the beaters and stir in chocolate chips.
5. Pour evenly into the pan.
6. Bake 25 to 30 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
7. Cool, and then put pan in freezer for 20 minutes or so.
8. Cut into squares and remove with a spatula.
POSTED ON 2/26/2010 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN sweet treats
Be a GL Buzz Babe!