Smooching secrets from real guys
Wisconsin teen wins Doodle 4 Google contest!
10-minute DIYs to dress up your bedroom
Book series you’ve gotta start this summer
Exactly what to wear to your summer job interview
5 safest sunscreen picks of the season (and serious dos and don'ts)
Who's your celeb style clone?
Show some #GLcrew love, babes!
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
13 HOURS AGO #EdObsession: Primp out your keyboard for under $20: Click Here!
14 HOURS AGO Wanna go to college? Start saving your pennies now: Click Here!
14 HOURS AGO Why do you love your @Lip_Smacker? Share with #LipSmackerLove to get the gift of gloss today.
30 Comments | Add Yours
Check these out, too...
When you think brownies, you might automatically think chocolate, but check these out. Blondies, the “un-chocolate” brownie, are just as delicious as their darker counterpart, and a whole lot of fun to whip up in the kitchen. Try packing them in your lunch for a sweet afternoon pick-me-up.
¼ Cup Canola Oil (or any mild oil)
½ Cup Dark Brown Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla
¾ Cup Sifted Unbleached White Flour
½ tsp. Baking Powder
½ Cup Mini-Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly oil the bottom of an 8x8 square pan using a paper towel.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine oil, sugar, vanilla and egg. Beat until smooth.
4. Add flour and baking powder. Beat on low until mixed. Quickly scrape off the beaters and stir in chocolate chips.
5. Pour evenly into the pan.
6. Bake 25 to 30 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
7. Cool, and then put pan in freezer for 20 minutes or so.
8. Cut into squares and remove with a spatula.
POSTED ON 2/26/2010 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN sweet treats
Looks sooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to try it sometime!!!!!!
by Kenziemonkey on 12/8/2010 10:51:09 PM
Yum sleepover snack!
by greathairday1 on 11/25/2010 2:50:08 PM
this looks really cool!!!mmmmmmmmmmmmm... i will definetly try it!!! cant wait hope they are fast and easy 2 make!!!
by softballgirl123 on 11/20/2010 10:15:54 AM
OMG!!!! Those look so so so good. I'm going to make those!!!!!!!!!!!
by tomboy369258 on 5/10/2010 3:35:51 PM
my friend's mom make these and they're DELICIOUS!!!!!!!
by rupertgrint014 on 3/26/2010 12:50:42 PM
Flavor: Rich, sweet chocolate cake smothered with creamy icing. Mmmm!
Fab Fact: Indulge in this new 2013 flavor inspired by the popular cupcake.
Be a GL Buzz Babe!