3 things to do before you send out your party invites
My crush supposedly said inappro things about me. Should I give him a chance anyway?
A lesson in grief: Celebrating the life of a great person
6 books to put you in the holiday spirit
Clever ways to change up your room for less than $20
Infi-knit possibilities: 15 gloves, scarves and hats under $25
Ed. obsession: “Get gorgeous” tea—can I sip my way to clear skin? Let’s see!
Yum! The best way to stay healthy this winter is in your grocery store
Are you ready for a boyfriend?
Heart or hate our Holiday Issue? Send us your thoughts!
Willow Shields on the set of GL's Dec/Jan '14 cover shoot
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
11 MINUTES AGO Wanna smell amazeballs this holiday? Check out 5 of our fave perfumes: http://t.co/TmQyx6hbW4
AN HOUR AGO I think my parents are headed to Splitsville: http://t.co/bFujwmJ0yj
2 HOURS AGO Hey #Mixers! Are you pumped for @LittleMixOffic's "Little Me?" We are: http://t.co/S8zgFY1YdT
Check these out, too...
When you think brownies, you might automatically think chocolate, but check these out. Blondies, the “un-chocolate” brownie, are just as delicious as their darker counterpart, and a whole lot of fun to whip up in the kitchen. Try packing them in your lunch for a sweet afternoon pick-me-up.
¼ Cup Canola Oil (or any mild oil)
½ Cup Dark Brown Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla
¾ Cup Sifted Unbleached White Flour
½ tsp. Baking Powder
½ Cup Mini-Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly oil the bottom of an 8x8 square pan using a paper towel.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine oil, sugar, vanilla and egg. Beat until smooth.
4. Add flour and baking powder. Beat on low until mixed. Quickly scrape off the beaters and stir in chocolate chips.
5. Pour evenly into the pan.
6. Bake 25 to 30 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
7. Cool, and then put pan in freezer for 20 minutes or so.
8. Cut into squares and remove with a spatula.
POSTED ON 2/26/2010 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN sweet treats
It's a DIY delivery!
CLICK HERE to snag a cute craft box filled with dazzling DIY materials, cinchy step-by-step instructions, awesome inspo and more—all delivered right to your door!