Puppy love? Puh-lease
Wisconsin teen wins Doodle 4 Google contest!
10-minute DIYs to dress up your bedroom
Book series you’ve gotta start this summer
Exactly what to wear to your summer job interview
5 safest sunscreen picks of the season (and serious dos and don'ts)
Who's your celeb style clone?
Show some #GLcrew love, babes!
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
4 HOURS AGO #EdObsession: Primp out your keyboard for under $20: Click Here!
5 HOURS AGO Wanna go to college? Start saving your pennies now: Click Here!
5 HOURS AGO Why do you love your @Lip_Smacker? Share with #LipSmackerLove to get the gift of gloss today.
18 Comments | Add Yours
Check these out, too...
Trade in your boring, greasy mac 'n' cheese for this healthier pasta. Not only is it yummy, but its nutritional ingredients make it a great way to get a jump start on a healthier body for spring break!
What You'll Need:
1 pound linguini
1-10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach, defrosted
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 large cloves garlic
1/4 cup white flour
1 cups 1% or 2% milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon each: cayenne pepper and nutmeg
Freshly ground pepper
1 cup freshly grated Parmesan or Romano Cheese
What You'll Do:
1. Put water in large pot on to boil for the pasta.
2. Put thawed spinach in a colander to drain.
3. Peel the garlic and chop into tiny pieces.
4. In a large skillet, heat the butter and olive oil over medium high heat until melted.
5. Stir in garlic for about 30 seconds until soft, then whisk in the flour for a few seconds until bubbly.
6. Pour in the milk, add the spices, and lower the heat to mdeium.
7. Stir the sauce occasionally until thickened (about three minutes), then remove from heat.
8. Put the pasta in the boiling water and cook for 10 minutes.
9. While pasta is cooking, stir the spinach and cheese into the sauce and simmer for not more than two minutes or the spinach will be overcooked.
10. Drain the pasta well in a colander.
11. Put into a large bowl and pour on the sauce.
POSTED ON 3/5/2010 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN pasta, healthy recipes
yummmmmmmmmm ... it looks soooo yummi cant wait to try itt
by cherry_ice_pop! on 4/7/2010 6:27:19 PM
Omg! This dish was so yummy! I just tried it last night and it was the best. I can't wait to have it again!
by musicgirl169 on 3/30/2010 7:28:33 PM
That looks sooo good!
Check out my profile and leave a comment!
by Breezee211 on 3/16/2010 3:50:02 PM
This looks delicish! I love pasta too. It's one of my favorite foods. This is healthy and looks soooo good! I will definitely try it when I can.
by shastagirl11 on 3/10/2010 7:26:09 PM
Check out my profile under "My Healthy You Profile" for fun polls, qiuizzes, riddles, contests, or more!!
Im also available for giving advice on any topic!
~ XxClairexX1187 ~
by XxClairexX1187 on 3/10/2010 4:19:48 PM
Flavor: Rich, sweet chocolate cake smothered with creamy icing. Mmmm!
Fab Fact: Indulge in this new 2013 flavor inspired by the popular cupcake.
Write your roots...and win a vacay for the fam!