Saved the best for last day
How to live every day like it's your last: A lesson from Zach Sobiech
25 things to do before school lets out
Our take on Demi Lovato’s latest album
6 handbags every girl should own
3 bikini blaster Blogilates workouts + chat live with Cassey tonight!
Who's your celeb style clone?
Show some #GLcrew love, babes!
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
3 HOURS AGO Check out this awesome self-potriat from a #GLgirl: Click Here!
4 HOURS AGO Want to help Oklahoma City? Here's how: Click Here!
5 HOURS AGO Do you match your mood to your @Lip_Smacker gloss? Share your #LipSmackerLove to win every day this month.
18 Comments | Add Yours
Check these out, too...
Trade in your boring, greasy mac 'n' cheese for this healthier pasta. Not only is it yummy, but its nutritional ingredients make it a great way to get a jump start on a healthier body for spring break!
What You'll Need:
1 pound linguini
1-10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach, defrosted
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 large cloves garlic
1/4 cup white flour
1 cups 1% or 2% milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon each: cayenne pepper and nutmeg
Freshly ground pepper
1 cup freshly grated Parmesan or Romano Cheese
What You'll Do:
1. Put water in large pot on to boil for the pasta.
2. Put thawed spinach in a colander to drain.
3. Peel the garlic and chop into tiny pieces.
4. In a large skillet, heat the butter and olive oil over medium high heat until melted.
5. Stir in garlic for about 30 seconds until soft, then whisk in the flour for a few seconds until bubbly.
6. Pour in the milk, add the spices, and lower the heat to mdeium.
7. Stir the sauce occasionally until thickened (about three minutes), then remove from heat.
8. Put the pasta in the boiling water and cook for 10 minutes.
9. While pasta is cooking, stir the spinach and cheese into the sauce and simmer for not more than two minutes or the spinach will be overcooked.
10. Drain the pasta well in a colander.
11. Put into a large bowl and pour on the sauce.
POSTED ON 3/5/2010 8:00:00 AM
POSTED IN pasta, healthy recipes
yummmmmmmmmm ... it looks soooo yummi cant wait to try itt
by cherry_ice_pop! on 4/7/2010 6:27:19 PM
Omg! This dish was so yummy! I just tried it last night and it was the best. I can't wait to have it again!
by musicgirl169 on 3/30/2010 7:28:33 PM
That looks sooo good!
Check out my profile and leave a comment!
by Breezee211 on 3/16/2010 3:50:02 PM
This looks delicish! I love pasta too. It's one of my favorite foods. This is healthy and looks soooo good! I will definitely try it when I can.
by shastagirl11 on 3/10/2010 7:26:09 PM
Check out my profile under "My Healthy You Profile" for fun polls, qiuizzes, riddles, contests, or more!!
Im also available for giving advice on any topic!
~ XxClairexX1187 ~
by XxClairexX1187 on 3/10/2010 4:19:48 PM
i made this stuff! but read the recipe wrong :/ put WAY to much flower in...it tasted like bread....and my mom saw it in the fridge and asked if it was edable...lol isn't she nice ?
by sososophie55124 on 3/8/2010 5:14:54 PM
Looks yummy! Must try!
by musicgirl169 on 3/8/2010 3:39:37 PM
yummers! looks delicious...i'm so hungry for pasta now!
by DuctTapeDancer on 3/7/2010 7:22:06 PM
1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.
4. Paste this to 4 other quizzes. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday, but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck! SEND THIS TO 5 QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN.
by sporty_shay on 3/7/2010 10:28:15 AM
1. Which is your favorite color out of: red , black , blue , green , or yellow ?
2. Your first initial?
3. Your month of birth?
4. Which color do you like more, b ! lack or white?
5. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
6. Your favorite number?
7. Do you like Flying or Driving more?
8. Do you like a lake or the ocean more? &n bsp;
9. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
When you're done, scroll down. (Don't cheat!)
1. If you choose:
Red - You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black - You are conservative and a ggress ive..
Green - Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue- You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love..
Yellow -You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
2. If your initial is:
A-K You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R You try to enjoy your life to the maximum & your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
3. If you were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apri l-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sep: You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experi en ! ce for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be great , but ev entually you will find your soul mate.
4. If you chose:
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.
5. This person is your best friend.
6. This is how many close friends you have in your lifetime.
7. If you chose:
Flying: You like adventure.
Driving: You are a laid back person.
8.. If you chose:
Lake : You are loyal to your friends and your lover and are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
9. This wish will come true only if you send this to five people in one hour. Send it to ten people, and it will come true before your next birthday
by becca1357 on 3/7/2010 12:39:57 AM
this sounds pretty yummy! im a pasta lovin babe
by LMann96 on 3/6/2010 12:24:41 AM
Wow this actually sounds pretty good!!!!
by Khleo16 on 3/5/2010 11:07:01 PM
i just made this tonight, it was really good [:
by itsBarbie1116 on 3/5/2010 7:56:02 PM
by brunnete_rox on 3/5/2010 7:03:06 PM
by footballgirl10 on 3/5/2010 5:53:16 PM
by froggy6243 on 3/5/2010 5:28:07 PM
cool check my pro
by nsr45 on 3/5/2010 10:33:49 AM
Yum! It looks really good and im soo happy its healthy ;D
Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!
by SportyGal on 3/5/2010 9:36:47 AM
Flavor: This flavor combines the best of both worlds—fruity strawberry and sweet vanilla.
Fab Fact: This blended treat is new this year in the Strawberry Lover's bag.
Take the 30 Day Craft Challenge!