Puppy love? Puh-lease
Wisconsin teen wins Doodle 4 Google contest!
10-minute DIYs to dress up your bedroom
Book series you’ve gotta start this summer
Exactly what to wear to your summer job interview
5 safest sunscreen picks of the season (and serious dos and don'ts)
Who's your celeb style clone?
Show some #GLcrew love, babes!
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
2 HOURS AGO #EdObsession: Primp out your keyboard for under $20: Click Here!
3 HOURS AGO Wanna go to college? Start saving your pennies now: Click Here!
3 HOURS AGO Why do you love your @Lip_Smacker? Share with #LipSmackerLove to get the gift of gloss today.
55 Comments | Add Yours
Check these out, too...
POSTED ON 3/19/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN body image
2. yes, because a lot of stars are nice, but they shouldn't be photoshoped.
3.i LOVE to wear make up.not because i feel like i need it but it's fun (mine is almost as crazy as Lady Gaga's.). my favorite look is rainbow eyeshadow.
4.i feel ugly, or fine, depending on who it is.
5. i feel my most beautiful after i talk to my friends about why i feel sad and just tell them everything. it gives you a sense of freedom because nothing is holding you down as much.
6. don't fall for it! go look in the mirror when your feeling down and tell yourself things like "i am beautiful" or "there's nothing wrong with me."
by happygoluckycharms on 7/3/2011 8:52:36 PM
1. Yes. I think their self esteem would go low if they saw bad pic of themselves.
2. Depends on the celebrity. Sometimes their agents make them.
3. I wear lipgloss, curl my eyelashes, and wear some concealer when i need it.
4. i dont really think of it... most celebs arent too skinny unless they have an eating disorder, which is sad.
5. i always feel fine...
6. remember - they are airbrushed, and even if they arent, they have tons of makeup people. even if they dont, i mean theyre just one person, and your always going to be uglier and prettier than someone else
by oceanlover69 on 4/13/2011 10:33:07 PM
2. Yes and no. Nothing a celebrity does is always right. No one always does the right thing. I think that its better to have real people role models, like people you know.
3. I dont have time
4. I dont really think about that.
5. Wear clothes that you like or make you look good. Exercise.
6. A lot of those stars are anorexic, do drugs, and alcoholics. They are very fake. Its like comparing yourself to a barbie.
by eemmais on 2/8/2011 12:18:28 AM
I'm glad GL brought up this topic. I'm one of those girls that sees a picture of a model or celeb in a magazine and feels bad about myself. I try not to, but it's really hard! I think that society should celebrate natural beauty, and embrace their flaws.
by Pearl-Forest on 7/6/2010 3:42:30 PM
1. i dont think so its not right for them to hide their flaws..everybody has them like they say if you got it flaunt it
2. depends like taylor swift, jasmine villegas, selena gomez are good ones but brittany spears, lindsay lohan etc. arent
3. not really unless im going on a date
4. i dont like to compare my body so i dont think anything of it
5. smile....go natural my bf said he likes it better when i dont wear makeup...be happy with who you are
6. DONT COMPARE YOURSELF TO SOMEONE ELSE ecspecially people that you dont even know what they look like in real life
by rayrey on 7/6/2010 3:02:32 PM
Flavor: Pop the top for this electrifying, citrus-flavored gloss.
Fab Fact: This soda goodness has been slicking lips with a yummy fizz since 1976.
Take the 30 Day Craft Challenge!