The Real Deal: Why guys hate shopping
My dad is sexually abusing me. How can I tell my mom?
25 things to do before school lets out
Fash face off: Selena vs. Taylor
Trends we heart: Americana
Short shorts-approved moves for toned legs
Who's your celeb style clone?
Show some #GLcrew love, babes!
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
14 HOURS AGO Stay strong #OKC. The entire country stands with you.
14 HOURS AGO How to ace your tests and not have to pull all-nighters: Click Here!
15 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Who's your celeb style clone?: Click Here!
91 Comments | Add Yours
Check these out, too...
ARE YOU THE ONE CAUSING ALL THE DRAMA? CLICK HERE to submit your own problem to be answered on Girl Talk!
POSTED ON 4/5/2010 11:23:00 AM
POSTED IN make friends fast
i used to have a problem where i couldn't talk to boys. but then i decided i was going to do something each day that scared me, wheter saying hi to my crush or starting a convo with a guy. you can do that with anybody!
by irelin on 4/7/2010 10:39:26 PM
1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.
4. Paste this to 4 other quizzes. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday, but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck! SEND THIS TO 5 QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS
by randum1998 on 4/7/2010 10:38:09 PM
Start small- make friends by asking them a simple question, like if they know the answer to a question you're working on, or say you like their shirt or complement them. If you start out small, soon, you'll soon become friends with their friends. I know, i'm really shy too, and this has worked with me.
by polska456 on 4/7/2010 4:02:39 PM
Its fine to feel uncomfortable, but girl you cant let it disrupt other people from getting to know yah Think of your classmates as your equal, they arnt going to judge you right of the bat if you have the confidence to be yourself. Everyone is different and being shy is just who you are but try to build confidence by doing these three tricks.
- look them right in the eyes (it makes them seem easier to talk to)
- use a calm voice and speak to them as if your speaking to your family
- talk about similarities you share and try to avoid and delicate subjects ( such as a view in politics)
Good luck! &&remember to live life with no regrests
by madillynn18:) on 4/6/2010 9:25:35 PM
Don't worry!When I started Middle School,I acted the same way.But then I started talking to all sorts of different people.I thought it was hard,but then it started turning really easy!I have alot different friends now,
by perfect pink rice 2 on 4/6/2010 7:34:25 PM
Flavor: Hit the beach without leaving your house with this candi-licious, tropical flavor.
Fab Fact: Two fun and fabulous brands teamed up in 2004, allowing girls to get a candy fix anytime.
Read it for free! Get a sneak peek at Julie Kagawa's thrilling series...