16 fun in the sun summertime dates
My dad is sexually abusing me. How can I tell my mom?
25 things to do before school lets out
It’s puppy love with The Last Dogs: Dark Waters
Dream on with a DIY dream board
Short shorts-approved moves for toned legs
Who's your celeb style clone?
Show some #GLcrew love, babes!
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
8 HOURS AGO The 7 caffeine-laced products that could disappear: Click Here!
9 HOURS AGO Treat your toes to an at home pro pedi: Click Here!
9 HOURS AGO Update your room with Duct Tape: Click Here!
64 Comments | Add Yours
Check these out, too...
BY KATIE ABBONDANZA ON 9/9/2010 12:22:00 PM
POSTED IN sports
Cheerleading is sooooooooooooo much fun! I luv it!
by 222unigirl on 11/21/2010 8:57:07 AM
by cutieonpatrol on 11/9/2010 4:08:04 PM
good luck on trying out! im a cheerleader and just practice what you know and try your hardest when it comes to tryouts. Stay tight and be as happy as you can. Having fun is one of the best things when trying out! Also dont try something that you dont know how to do. It can be very dangerous and you could easily hurt yourself. Good luck!
by aquafish31 on 10/27/2010 11:45:15 AM
I hope you make cheerleading it is alot of fun!! I am a cheerleader at my middle school and here are a few tips:
1. Keep your arms and legs very stiff! you might think your a robot but it looks really good(:
2.SMILE! judges/coaches do notice if you are in a good mood or not
3. Have FUN! this sport is amazing and you will LOVE IT! if you make it and if you follow some of the other tips and these girls have put up you are sure to do great!
by wamscheerchick on 10/25/2010 2:01:55 PM
if you want to be a good cheerleader just ask me cuz i am one ..
1. you want to stretch every night or every morning
2. practice cheering and make sure u have stiff moves
3. keep your wrists straight dont bend them
4. practice jumps like dutches and herkeys
5. look clean!
by laughingbunny on 10/23/2010 6:31:29 PM
Flavor: This fruity combo of two all-time best-selling flavors makes a delightfully sweet treat.
Fab Fact: In 2001, Lip Smacker blended two of its best-selling glosses.
Win like Gabrielle Douglas!