Sweetie: Smooth smooching
Meteorologist Maria Molina is not your average weather woman
Your weekly horoscope
Austin & Ally star Laura Marano is going solo
Peek behind the scenes at GL’s June/July fashion shoot!
Shake up summer's fave eats with 5 healthy swaps
Are you a super sitter?
Karen the Editor's grad speech pick: Conan's Harvard address to the class of 2000
Ally goes solo!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO You gotta see this video! A Kenyan high schooler takes a HUGE leap of faith--right over a high jump bar! http://t.co/cgkx7KKRc7
2 HOURS AGO You wrote it! Check out this awesome poem, "To Live", written by a GL reader like you! http://t.co/lg8z0hIwKj
4 HOURS AGO My BF lives far away, and I wanna hang with other guys. Is it still cheating even if it's long-distance? http://t.co/mrwJLEIER5
207 Comments | Add Yours
Ever wish you had faraway friends? Girls who could let you know
what's up in Wisconsin? A bud who knows the trends in Tuscaloosa? Or
maybe just someone you can tell your innermost secrets without the
chance of your entire school finding out? Pen pals are perfect for that!
While you could just start writing random addresses in Hackensack, we
have a system in place. The good news: We have someone whose sole job is
to find you the perfect pen pal. (Thanks, Georgia!). The bad news: It's
gonna cost you $20. So hit up the 'rents for twenty smackeroos, and
follow the easy steps below.
Here’s how our Pen Pal program works:
1. You'll CLICK HERE to sign up online, but please read everything below so you know the rules and what to expect!
2. Once we receive your application and payment, we’ll then match you up
with five awesome pen pals and send you the contact info of five girls
who have the qualities you are looking for the most. Please allow four
to six weeks for the names to arrive.
3. Then the ball is in your court to write away! We will also give your
name to other pen pals who send in applications and are looking for a
pen pal who is the same age or close to it and likes some of the same
things you like. It’s possible you could get up to ten girls writing
And remember, the most important thing about being a pen pal is to
follow all of the rules on being a safe pen pal. And write back often to
your pen pals, for Pete’s sake.
THE RULES: Having pen pals is fun, but play it safe. If you
receive an e-mail that makes you feel uneasy, tell your parents right
away. Never give out your home address. For your safety, we ask that you
use an email address instead of using a home address. No solicitation
BY GL ON 9/22/2009 3:55:00 PM
1. say your name 10 times
2. say your mom's name 5 times
3. say your crush's name 3 times
4. paste this to 4 other pages in 143 minutes. When you're done press F6 and your crush's name will appear on the screen
by webrock6455 on 11/28/2010 6:39:48 PM
ya the 20 bucks thing sucks!!! i really want a pen pal tho. i used to have one until she stopped writing and my mom refuses to pay the 20 sooo im outta luck..
by gibbiegirlie on 11/24/2010 4:28:30 PM
PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.
1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.
4. Paste this to 4 other quizzes. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday, but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck! SEND THIS TO 5 QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS
by SNS34 on 11/21/2010 8:13:24 PM
i realy wanted a pen pal. i thot it would of been fun. thanx for telling me it costs 20$. even though i realy want a pen pal it is so not worth it. awwww this realy stinks
by jmj1998 on 11/19/2010 6:01:56 PM
i have always wanted to have a pen pal or two, but my fam is kinda low on green right now which makes kinda upset because i was looking forward to it till i read that there is a fine. that really bites)=
by GLglamour on 11/14/2010 4:59:13 PM
Truth or Dare?