Pretty water bottles stuffed with gear are a sweet gift for your sporty BFFs. Keep reading for inspiration on how to DIY an awesomely athletic prezzie for all the fitnessistas on your list.
Nab a clear water bottle in her fave color. We heart pink (obvi), but you could also buy one in her team’s color, too. Our inspiration came from this "Spa in a bottle" as well as the "Fitness in a bottle" from L.L. Bean, which you can snag here
if you don't have time to make your own.
(Similar bottles can be purchased solo. 32 oz PBA-free, $9.95, L.L.Bean.com
Then, set out to find some cute items to stuff in it. Head to Walmart, Target or the dollar store to find total steals. Here’s our sport-specific cheat sheet:
If she hearts snowboarding or skiing…
- instant hand or foot warmers to keep her roasty-toasty
- packages of hot cocoa (with marshmallows, natch)
- cool stickers to bliss out her board
If she’s totally into tennis…
- a couple tennis balls in funky hues
- a colorful grip to personalize her racket
- a snazzy wristband to rock on the court
If she’s a running fanatic…
- awesome running socks (trust me, they’re a lifesaver)
- some Gu to get her through long runs
- pretty laces to brighten up her sneaks
If she gets down with yoga...
- a yoga strap to help with stretching
- some lavender essential oils for instant relaxation
- a soft headband to keep her strands back
Need some more ideas? You could always toss in…
lip balm with SPF
packets of Gatorade
cute hair elastics
What would you toss in your sporty stocking? We wanna know! Blog it out, babes...