12. “Party Like a Rockstar” – Shop Boyz. We caught them at
our Atlanta Mall Tour in 2007 and just hearing it makes us feel like we can
hang with rockstars all the time. Get it now!
13. “Get Over Yourself” – Eden’s Crush. Brings us back to
the days when this group was formed on TV’s Popstars. Who cares if they’re not
around anymore? We are still lovin’ this tune! Get it now!
>> 14. “Barbie Girl” – Aqua. With lyrics like “Come on, Barbie,
let’s go party” and “Life in plastic, it’s fantastic”, this song is as shallow
as the Dream House swimming pool but let’s be honest, this song speaks the
truth. Get it now!
15. “Who Let the Dogs Out” – Baha Men. Don’t tell us you
don’t woof along. Get it now!
16. “MMMBop” – Hanson. We like to think of Hanson as the
original JoBros. And we like to think this jam will never go out of style with
Taylor’s sweet vocals. Get it now!
17. “Beautiful Soul” – Jesse McCartney. We can’t even tell
you how many times we’ve featured this cutie in our mag. But, seriously, we
want the innocent-Jesse-circa-this-tune back. Get it now!
18. “Amazing Grace” – Charlotte Church. Like she came
straight out of the Opera, Charlotte was cool before Susan Boyle even jumped on
the soprano bandwagon. This cover proves it. Get it now!
19. “Feels So Right” – Eagle-Eye Cherry. From confronting
your crush to skipping curfew, playing this jam will make everything feel like
it’s the right thing to do in the moment. Get it now!
20. “Skies So Blue” – The Rocket Summer. Think a one-man act
about love like The Ready Set…just seven years earlier. Can you ever get enough
of that? Didn’t think so. Get it now!