...that will work anywhere
74. Wear contacts? Bat your lashes while approaching your
guy. Ask him to check if your lens is still there because, “Everything is
blurry.” He’ll be mesmerized while gazing into your baby blues.
75. Hit him up for help. Say, “I need your advice. I like
this one guy, and he is really [insert what you like about him]. But
whenever I talk to him, it just seems awkward. Do you have tips on what I can
do?" Once he tells you, use the nifty pointer on him next time.
76. Do the "princess parade maneuver." Spot a cute
boy, then smile and wave. Make it natural, not with an actual pageant-style
cupped palm. You don’t want him thinking you mistook him for the waiter or
>> 77. Gather your girls and start whispering with a
few glances in your crush’s direction. When he asks what you’re talking about,
blush and tell him you were just discussing how much you like his hair or
shoes. Flash a cute smile, retreat your friends and leave him alone to wonder
what else you were thinkin’ about.
78. Running out of things to talk about? Scan your
surroundings. Point out that funny looking cloud in the sky or the cute pooch that
just ran by to keep the convo flowing.
79. Steer clear of super serious convos on topics like
politics, religion and war, but chat about current events (like those birds
that fell from the sky). Crazy, right?
80. Flash a simple hey, but do it with a grin. It’ll be hard
not to return one back. Um, and we all know we look best when we’re happy.
81. Next time your crush says something funny, gently touch
his arm while you’re laughing. It's the perfect trick for showing you're into
82. Be bold and tell that cutie a true but funny story. He’ll love that you’re comfy enough to
laugh at your own blush much moments.
83. Next time you see your crush, give him one long glance
in his direction. Make sure to
make eye contact for a good three seconds then look away.
84. You and your crush both have dogs? Ask if he wants to
walk the pups together. If it starts to get chilly, you'll have a great excuse
to lean in closer to him while you're strolling.
85. See a cute guy at the pool or mall who just might be
eyeing you up, too? Walk past him and accidentally give him a gentle shoulder
nudge. Apologize, introduce yourself and see if Prince Charming has anything
else to say.
86. On Friday, ask him what he’s doing this weekend. If he
doesn’t have much going on, tell him he needs to find some better plans. Yours!
87. Tell him you have psychic powers then offer to read his
palm. Trace the lines on his hand and say, “I foresee you going to the diner
with me for double cheeseburgers and curly fries.”
88. Look at the spaces between your fingers. Then tell him
his always fit perfectly in there. Cheesy, but it works.
89. March up to him and say, "Hi there, you’re cute.
I'm [insert your name], you should try to get to know me."
90. While hanging, see which one of you can come up with the
most pick up lines. Use some of the cheesy ones on him down the road. It’ll get
a laugh, but also make him reminisce.
91. Use reverse psychology. Tell him, “I bet I can’t make
you smile in ten seconds.” He’s bound to smirk.
92. Throw in a “Would You Rather.” “Would you rather be
stuck in your favorite TV show OR stuck on a deserted island with me?” He!
93. Forget those Twittens. If it’s chilly outside, slip your
hand into his coat pocket, then see how long it takes for his paw to join.