OK, haters, we know you’re out there, and sure, sometimes we
get down when Feb. 14 rolls around, too. But when ya really think about it,
Valentine’s Day has some fab perks. Here are our faves…
1. Chocolate, cookies and cupcakes, and lots of ‘em
2. Mail. More Valentines, please!
3. Wearing pink. But not
4. Surprises. Whether it’s your buds or your boy, they’re always great
5. Hanging with our besties. Who could we love more?
6. Teddy bears. We’re still in our stuffed animal phase,
thank you very much.
7. Belting out ridic ‘80s love songs into our hairbrushes
8. Conversation hearts. Why don’t you tell me how you really feel?
9. Flowers from our faves
10. Giggling about hallway PDA. Awkward…
11. Love letters. Aww!
12. Sharing the love. Whether it’s giving a sweet treat to
the new girl in school or sending an anonymous Valentine to the geeky guy in
your science class, we love seein’ the smiles on other people’s faces.
13. All the mushy chick flicks playing on TV right now
14. You girls! Well, when you’re in a good mood. Kidding! We
love you all the time <3
Hearts and hugs,
Tell us: What's your favorite thing about Valentine's Day?
BY BRITTANY TAYLOR ON 2/13/2014 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN valentine's day, V-Day party, V-Day gifts, V-Day dates, V-Day crafts, V-Day fashion, V-day treats