You’ve made your packing list,
promised to write your buds and sworn to Mom that you’d wear
sunscreen 24/7. It’s time to get psyched for the summer camp sesh
to end all summer camp seshes!
1. Conquer a fear, whether it’s
heights (try the zipline or go rock climbing) or water (hello,
2. Try a new activity
3. Befriend the loner. You could
always use another friend, right?
4. Flirt with a cute guy (if
there are any around). Just remember, counselors are off limits!
5. Start a splash war at the
6. Pull a prank (but keep it on
the tame side so you don’t get in trouble!)
7. Befriend at least one person
8. Record each day in photos.
9. Polish up your best ghost
story for and around-the-campfire story sesh
10. Playing truth or dare? Stop
chickening out and choose dare!
11. Take center stage during the
talent show instead of hanging in the wings
12. Start a recycling initiative
to make your camp eco-friendly
13. Learn how to play the
wake-up call on a bugle. Haven’t you always wanted to do that?
14. Climb a tree. Come on, you
can do it!
15. Gather your comrades and
serve the counselors, junior counselors and last-year campers dinner
Oh, and one more thing! Write
your friends. They really do miss you, ya know.
BY BRITTANY TAYLOR ON 6/8/2011 10:00:00 AM
POSTED IN weekend fun, summer