Father’s Day isn’t just a chance
for us to shower Dad with cards and his favorite goodies. It’s an
opportunity to really show him how much he means to us. We’re
kicking today off with our top-20 reasons why Dad totally rocks our
1. He’s always good for an action
2. Chances are he’s the best dude you
3. You’re still his little princess.
Not everybody can be Kate Middleton, ya know.
4. He always thinks you look great. OK,
he’s not big on your itty-bitty bikini, but you get the picture!
5. He gave you a crash course in
baseball basics…and now you can impress the jock you’ve been
eyeing with all your know-how.
6. Eek! Spider! DAD! Phew…
7. We’re not big in the lectures,
but we’ve gotta admit he knows what he’s talking about.
8. You totally owe your knowledge of
classic rock legends to him.
9. Dad’s always game for a li’l
competition. Race ya to the pizza place!
10. Going through a break-up? He’s
always there when you need a shoulder to cry on.
11. Those bad jokes of his are so
terrible, they’re actually kinda funny.
12. He can fix your caved-in bookshelf
in a jiffy.
13. He never plays favorites (but if he
had a favorite, it’d definitely be you!).
14. Wanna do something you haven’t
done since you were teeny? Dad’ll always go along ‘cause he loves
spending time with you.
15. He’ll always believe in you, even
when you start doubting yourself.
16. When you were little, he had voices
for every character in your favorite book. Nowadays, he pulls them
out to make ya smile when you’re feeling blue.
17. For better or worse, he wants
what’s best for you 100-percent of the time.
18. He’s secretly super-sappy.
19. He’ll never forget your birthday.
20. Dad’s a super hero. He might not
don a cape and tights, but he’s always there when you need
saving…or, you know, a hug.
Tell us, babes: Why does YOUR dad
BY GL ON 6/21/2015 4:00:00 AM
POSTED IN holiday, father's day, family