Friendship Week starts tomorrow and we are getting psyched!
As summer is slowin’ down, we can’t get enough quality time with our besties.
To pump up your pre-BTS hang out seshes, we’ve got 13 fabulously fun thing to
do with your numero-uno.
1. Hit the photo booth at your local mall for some silly
2. Hold a weekend’s worth of sporty competitions—bowling,
mini-golfing, batting cage—to see who comes out on top. The winner gets a
prize…and the loser gets treated to ice cream.
3. Volunteer together. Whether you wanna go to a nursing
home, an animal shelter or a soup kitchen, your help will be appreciated and
you’ll have a blast making a difference together.
4. Try each other’s style on for size. Swap clothing, shoes
or accessories with your sweetie and see how her look looks on you.
5. Throw a party. It doesn’t have to be a blow-out bash, but
with your best girl at your side, you two will have tons of fun…with half the
6. Hit the playground. When was the last time you crossed
the monkey bars? Give in to your inner 7-year-old and have a ball.
7. Play two truths and a lie. Turn up the heat on this
classic sleepover game with the person who knows you best.
8. Have a ridiculous tea party. To up the fun factor, assign
yourself different characters and yuk it up.
9. Paint your room. Weren’t you thinking a fresh color might
10. Start some seedlings in a plastic cup or a small pot. Go
ahead, bedeck their containers and give ‘em names. You know you want to.
11. Marathon the movies you adored five years ago. Cue the
12. At the beach? Play in the sand. Make sand castles, drip
castles or get buried.
13. Play M*A*S*H. Because it never, ever gets old.
Love this post? You'll heart these, too!
fun things to do before you head back to school
your school supplies
» School got ya
stressed? Chill out with our best weekend fun ideas!
Win big! Let
the BTS book bag battle begin! Enter our Bags 4 Babes giveaway now
Want more ways to get
GL? Like us on Facebook
us on Twitter!
BY BRITTANY TAYLOR ON 8/13/2011 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN bff, good friend, summer, weekend fun, relax, boredom buster, get outside