The weather (in some parts of the country) is turning
colder. The days are getting shorter. School is back in session. Even though
it’s not yet Sept. 21, it feels like fall, right? While we’re a teeny bit sad
to say so-long to summer, we’ve gotta admit that the autumn months are a breath
of fresh air. Embrace the season with our 10 favorite things about fall.
1. The fashion. Layers, boots, jackets, scarves and hats?
Sign us up!
2. Leaf peeping. Sure, raking isn’t that much fun, but we
love the brilliant colors produced by Mother Nature.
3. Fashion Week. As the temps drop, we get to look forward
to next year’s frippery. Oh, spring, how we heart you!
4. Puddle jumping. When the skies get gray, turn that frown
upside-down and pull on some rainboots, babe. It’s time to get wet.
5. Football! Who says girls don’t like sports?
6. Apples. You might be able to snap ‘em up year round, but
autumn is when they’re at their best. Cobbler, strudel and pie, oh my!
7. Back-to-school. Call me a nerd, but hanging out with
friends and scoring stellar grades totally makes up for sweating your butt off
in gym class. Am I right?
8. Halloween. When else do you get to eat candy guilt-free
and dress up like a crazy person?!
9. Carving pumpkins. Yeah, yeah, we already mentioned
Halloween. But come on, this is a hallmark of our youth.
10. Homecoming! From spirit days to the big dance, we’re all
about showing how much our school rocks.
What’s your favorite thing about fall, babes?
Love this post? You'll
heart these, too!
» And how was your day?
Our best blush much moments ever!
» Fall into fun! Have a blast this weekend
Win today! Snag
oodles of accessories for you 'n' your bestie
Want more ways to get
GL? Like us on Facebook
us on Twitter!
BY BRITTANY TAYLOR ON 9/10/2011 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN halloween, thanksgiving, back to school, weekend fun, relax, boredom buster