What is Memorial Day, anyway?
This dude was a total double-date horror
Iraqi girl reunites with the soldier who helped her get to America
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel Good Friday: Having a ruff day? Read *this*
How to rock the white-on-white trend
How to protect your strands from the summer sun
The right way to treat your skin post-workout
Have you ever been bullied? Share your story to help other girls!
GL's Behind-the-Scenes of Strange Magic
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
9 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Is it "like" or loveeeeeee? http://t.co/6WzGkGzUpQ pic.twitter.com/bLgXbYfpnX
10 HOURS AGO Hey, night owls—want to get a better night's sleep? Try these tricks: http://t.co/WfEA25gW1H pic.twitter.com/nesj6qiYJf
10 HOURS AGO “@SkylarStecker: @girlslifemag ☺️thank you!!!!😘” Of course, boo! 😍
Check these out, too...
In addition to its use in 10-percent of popular sodas in the
U.S., the chemical is also used by manufacturers as a flame retardant in
furniture cushions. Yum, right? BVO is banned in Europe and Japan, but for some
unknown reason, the American FDA thinks this chemical is totally safe for
However, a recent study suggests that ingestion of BVO can
cause skin lesions, memory loss, severe stomach problems and nerve disorders.
And scientists don’t think it’s too far-fetched to assert that many folks,
notable Dew-guzzling gamers, are getting toxic levels of BVO daily.
BY BRITTANY TAYLOR ON 12/22/2011 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN disease, nutrition
A bath won't get you clean because you are soaking in your own dirt.
QUIZ: Are you the best bestie?
How well do you *really* know your BFF?
Grab your best bud and CLICK HERE to take the ultimate friendship test!