Play a round of holiday light bingo! Download your free board
I 'fessed my feelings to my crush—now he won't talk to me!
5 ways to get involved in extracurrics--nope, it's not too late!
Our 5 favorite new Christmas music videos of the moment
Soups to slurp right this second
Found! The best holiday sweaters for under $35
Beauty Spy: Jill B.’s tips for flawless skin
Jingle bell rock your workout with this festive playlist
Are you ready for a boyfriend?
Heart or hate our Holiday Issue? Send us your thoughts!
Willow Shields on the set of GL's Dec/Jan '14 cover shoot
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
10 HOURS AGO I'm gonna be a brace-face. OH NO: http://t.co/EnsmJGNmBz
12 HOURS AGO @WillowShields__ We can deliver issues to Singapore, just for you! Just click here to subscribe https://t.co/qHmQUc0LUj
12 HOURS AGO @ViolinLynn817 Yay! Tell us how it goes :)
Check these out, too...
In addition to its use in 10-percent of popular sodas in the
U.S., the chemical is also used by manufacturers as a flame retardant in
furniture cushions. Yum, right? BVO is banned in Europe and Japan, but for some
unknown reason, the American FDA thinks this chemical is totally safe for
However, a recent study suggests that ingestion of BVO can
cause skin lesions, memory loss, severe stomach problems and nerve disorders.
And scientists don’t think it’s too far-fetched to assert that many folks,
notable Dew-guzzling gamers, are getting toxic levels of BVO daily.
BY BRITTANY TAYLOR ON 12/22/2011 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN disease, nutrition
When it comes to scratching off your holiday gift list, you...
If you’re allergic to peanuts, you can have a reaction from kissing a guy who just ate peanuts.
It's a DIY delivery!
CLICK HERE to snag a cute craft box filled with dazzling DIY materials, cinchy step-by-step instructions, awesome inspo and more—all delivered right to your door!