We know, we know: It’s a little bit late to be sending Santa
a letter—Christmas is tomorrow, after
all. But maybe if we all send some cheery thoughts to the Big Guy in Red (and
make wishes at 11:11), all of our deepest, cheesiest, sweetest desires will
come true. Hey, a girl can dream, right?
1. A puppy
2. A reprieve from Homework Mountain
3. A smooch from the guy we’ve been crushing on since, like,
4. Tickets to see Adele in concert. ‘Cause that would be
awesome. Could she get better please?
5. An unlimited supply of healthy goodies for our local food
bank. They’re running low.
6. An elf to clean our rooms
7. And another one to do the dishes
8. A Valentine
9. To win a GL
giveaway. That stuff is cool, OK?!
10. A clean bill of health
11. A wicked-cool cell phone protection device that would
keep it in our pockets and out of the toilet.
12. Or, a new purse
13. And an iPhone. Apple, you win.
14. Kristen Stewart to keep smiling. Show off those pearly
whites, K. Stew!
15. A bouquet of flowers, just because
16. A pile of chocolate-covered strawberries. Yum.
17. Our government to stop arguing and start getting things
18. Another Harry Potter book. (What? We’re dreaming, here.)
19. A skiing trip complete with cute ski instructor
20. A huge box of Legos. Those things were fun.
21. To be able to whistle. If the dwarves in Snow White can do it, why can’t I?
22. A cure for cancer, so none of our loved ones have to
leave us prematurely
23. For the hair on our legs to magically stop growing back
the day after we shave
24. Non-sticky lipgloss. Blegh!
25. World peace
What did you ask Santa for this year?
BY BRITTANY TAYLOR ON 12/24/2011 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN happy holidays, merry christmas, gift guide