Is it weird to date a younger guy?
Social media dramarama: How to hang in there and deal
Your weekly horoscope
First listen: Manika’s debut double album
Peek behind the scenes at GL’s June/July fashion shoot!
Shake up summer's fave eats with 5 healthy swaps
Are you a super sitter?
Karen the Editor's grad speech pick: Conan's Harvard address to the class of 2000
Ally goes solo!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO #Win a great summer read every day in June! Check out our giveaway calendar: http://t.co/uSdO0WOXO5
2 HOURS AGO Want to score sweet swag, take special surveys, and more? Join GL Buzz Babes right now! http://t.co/mIYTvUMy8v
4 HOURS AGO Can't drive yet? Don't fret, ladies! Here's 7 date ideas you don't need a car for: http://t.co/CVOvSiC1lb
21 Comments | Add Yours
Check these out, too...
1. Why stick to one special Valentine when you can spread the love to
everyone who means something to you? Grab a big group of your best gals
and take a trip to the movies. The Vow’s coming out after
all. Who needs boys when you can have another swoon-worthy movie full of
2. Have a “me” night. Take the night to indulge
yourself. Have a spa night, or grab your fave snacks to munch on and have
a video game night. Instead of sulking, turn it into getaway night and
3. Find an anti-Valentine. Go out for an unorthodox V-Day date with
your best friend. Dinner and dessert at a delish restaurant? Starbucks?
4. Take a tip from the movie Valentine’s Day and throw a singles-only party. Snag a heart-shaped
piñata and go to town!
5. Devour an entire box of chocolates. What better excuse than
lifting your spirits in honor of Heart Day?
6. Write crush letters to everyone you care about. There’s always a
couple girls and guys who aren’t feeling too hot on the big day of love.
Give their day a boost by letting them know that they’re at the top of your
7. Leave your crush a cutesy message. Make it anonymous, or if
you’re feeling gutsy, add your name. Take advantage of the day and take a
risk in Cupid’s name. Who knows, maybe he’ll end up being your Valentine
8. Spread the love with your fam for V-Vay. Draw a small heart (not
on their windshield) on your parent’s or your sibling’s car in washable paint.
9. “Pin the X on the Ex.” Still bitter about a break up? Gather
with your closest chicas to do a little therapeutic anger management.
Print out a picture, and cut out a paper “x”. Stick the “x” on the end of
a thumbtack and in good ol’ pin the tail on the donkey fashion, pin the “x” on
10. Have a horror movie marathon. After all, horror is the exact
opposite of the trademark Valentine’s Day rom-coms.
11. Cuddle up and live your own V-Day through one of your favorite
books. Twilight girls, spend the night being Bella. Or maybe you’re
the type to get caught up in The Hunger Games.
12. Film a super-cheesy Valentine’s Day parody. It just might
end up being a YouTube hit!
13. Hit up a concert or sporting event and scan the crowd for new
boys. If they’re flying solo, it’s a pretty sure thing they’re single.
14. Visit an animal shelter. You can never feel less alone than
when you’ve got a pile of fluffy critters in your lap.
How are you gonna stick it to Valentine’s Day?
BY JORDAN SARNOVSKY ON 2/12/2012 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN valentine's day
I agree, pin the x on the ex sounds fun,might have to invite my friends over and play that...
by clarinetgirl564 on 2/13/2012 6:37:38 PM
If i could only get a pic of my ex! :/
by Jordan Rain on 2/13/2012 6:19:14 PM
I plan on sticking it to Valentine's Day by sending my friends flower grams. They're selling them at my school.
by supersingershannon on 2/13/2012 5:30:52 PM
by Nerdyprincessxo on 2/13/2012 3:50:56 PM
by Girlygirll14 on 2/13/2012 11:24:31 AM
Truth or Dare?