Saved the best for last day
Want to help Oklahoma City? Here’s how
25 things to do before school lets out
Fash face off: Selena vs. Taylor
6 handbags every girl should own
3 bikini blaster Blogilates workouts + chat live with Cassey tonight!
Who's your celeb style clone?
Show some #GLcrew love, babes!
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO The secret to having fun while you work on that bikini bod? @blogilates! Cassey is answering your Qs tonight at 6pm EST on GL's FB page
1 HOURS AGO 6 hangbags you should always have in your closet: Click Here!
2 HOURS AGO Our newest fave trend: Patriotic pretty: Click Here!
21 Comments | Add Yours
Check these out, too...
1. Why stick to one special Valentine when you can spread the love to
everyone who means something to you? Grab a big group of your best gals
and take a trip to the movies. The Vow’s coming out after
all. Who needs boys when you can have another swoon-worthy movie full of
2. Have a “me” night. Take the night to indulge
yourself. Have a spa night, or grab your fave snacks to munch on and have
a video game night. Instead of sulking, turn it into getaway night and
3. Find an anti-Valentine. Go out for an unorthodox V-Day date with
your best friend. Dinner and dessert at a delish restaurant? Starbucks?
4. Take a tip from the movie Valentine’s Day and throw a singles-only party. Snag a heart-shaped
piñata and go to town!
5. Devour an entire box of chocolates. What better excuse than
lifting your spirits in honor of Heart Day?
6. Write crush letters to everyone you care about. There’s always a
couple girls and guys who aren’t feeling too hot on the big day of love.
Give their day a boost by letting them know that they’re at the top of your
7. Leave your crush a cutesy message. Make it anonymous, or if
you’re feeling gutsy, add your name. Take advantage of the day and take a
risk in Cupid’s name. Who knows, maybe he’ll end up being your Valentine
8. Spread the love with your fam for V-Vay. Draw a small heart (not
on their windshield) on your parent’s or your sibling’s car in washable paint.
9. “Pin the X on the Ex.” Still bitter about a break up? Gather
with your closest chicas to do a little therapeutic anger management.
Print out a picture, and cut out a paper “x”. Stick the “x” on the end of
a thumbtack and in good ol’ pin the tail on the donkey fashion, pin the “x” on
10. Have a horror movie marathon. After all, horror is the exact
opposite of the trademark Valentine’s Day rom-coms.
11. Cuddle up and live your own V-Day through one of your favorite
books. Twilight girls, spend the night being Bella. Or maybe you’re
the type to get caught up in The Hunger Games.
12. Film a super-cheesy Valentine’s Day parody. It just might
end up being a YouTube hit!
13. Hit up a concert or sporting event and scan the crowd for new
boys. If they’re flying solo, it’s a pretty sure thing they’re single.
14. Visit an animal shelter. You can never feel less alone than
when you’ve got a pile of fluffy critters in your lap.
How are you gonna stick it to Valentine’s Day?
BY JORDAN SARNOVSKY ON 2/12/2012 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN valentine's day
I have to spend the day in class... musical practice, orchestra concert... then I'm going home to watch Friends episodes over and eat a box of chocolate
by bright_lights111 on 2/13/2012 8:09:39 AM
I love the one about your ex im going to try that and I love all these other tips thanks!
by animalgirl13 on 2/13/2012 7:46:54 AM
Handin out ValCards to everyone in my class... even the Jerks... Eww... I guess we were required 2 bring 1 4 every1...
I might put a heart sticker on my mom's mirror... ;)
by caseysister2001 on 2/12/2012 8:30:17 PM
Hey everyone,please join The Walking Dead Fan Club,WWE Divas Only,The Gym Class heroes Fan Club,Adele's #1 Fans and my new club The Official HCR Fan Club!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE join those clubs or at least one of them lol thank you
by Princess Keziyah on 2/12/2012 7:05:19 PM
im going to send candygrams to all of my friends! I usually send them to guys and girls, but because i am single and not interested in anyone, im going to send them to all thr girls in my life that i could not live without!
by parischick2 on 2/12/2012 1:12:54 PM
Flavor: Hit the beach without leaving your house with this candi-licious, tropical flavor.
Fab Fact: Two fun and fabulous brands teamed up in 2004, allowing girls to get a candy fix anytime.
Take the 30 Day Craft Challenge!